Closed Thread
    OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OregonBBinc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

packer cry baby thread to end all p.c.b. threads

when push comes to shove, golden tate is a top 3 receiver in the league so dont blame him for doing what he do..

on a srs note. ive gotten some pretty i mad negs since last night and its lolzy to be honest. ive never seen such an out poor of *******ry crying about a fukin game. i dont think anyone from either side likes how that game ended, as a competitor i want to know i beat my opponent fair and square and not who got the worst calls. but the reality of it is the game had multiple game changing calls besides the last one which is something every packer fails to acknowledge. regardless if you believe it was a catch or not, im done arguing about it.. theres no denying the pack shouldnt have even scored on that drive after with that over turned call anyways so what exactly is unfair to you guys? i wish the calls had nothing to do with the game but all we can do is shake hands and wait till next time.
    this is all ive said in my posts, if your an honest person and still think this is homerism and bs go ahead and neg me. but im sick of being called out for telling it how it is to some of you immature high horsed kunts, if your not mature enough to hear out other peoples opinions then i pity you irl, peace out *******s!

TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TTexasTT has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)