Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Devils has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AD337 View Post
    damn! I never read all that natural arguing and chit back in january.. my only comment is, some peoples genetics will really surprise you.. So you can never be too sure.. there are FREAKS on this earth lol.. A close friend of mine very much so has a steroid to the max look, but is entirely natural.. has always been a freak.. stays crazy lean as well... So all Im saying is anythings possible to a certain extent.. he's 6'2" 230 really lean.. (has small legs so thats mainly upper body) aka he looks HUGE just saying anyhtings possible within reason.. Not to take away from Pat's physique but some of you guys are acting like he's BIG RAMY trying to claim natural.. Insane genetics and work ethic can lead to what Pat has achieved in my opinion.. maybe its easier for me to understand because like I said a close friend of mine is natural and I see his 'steroid' look in person all the time so Im used to it..
    I guess you've never had someone close to you lie to your face.