Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

How do I tell my gf she's getting fat.... srs

We've been dating for about 7 or so months and shes packing on some pounds mayne. She's still gorgeous and all but there's a line....... And I'm not gonna be like "stop eating" because for one I enjoy my nut sack and for two I'm only a dick to people I don't like.

Any one know this feel? been there done this?

Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Drukqs is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lace her food with you know what

and by you know what i mean jizz

FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) FreddiesDead has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    "Bish you want this churro? Meet me 5km away, and you can't use your car."

skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10) skiiiiiiiiiiiii is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    weight is a one way street for women in relationships. it goes on and it doesnt come off. that is unless she becomes single again, in which case she will lose all the weight and start phucking guys on your newsfeed

MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000) MusicProducer is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell her she's gaining weight and should lose it. Im not down with pussy-footing around.
    Hoistin' heavy-ass s**t since 2006.
    Hoist to get'em moist crew.
    Raw hoister crew.

SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000) SiNiStEr94 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you don't lose the weight you've put on recently, I'm getting a new GF

Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kartel65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I made the mistake of my gf asking me "I've packed on a few pounds, have you noticed" and said "Yeah I've noticed, its not a big deal and youre still hot and I still love you"... apparently my thought of "oh she knows so its okay" was false. I got sh!t from her and her mom for days. "You called me fat" "No, those words never came out my mouth and I never called you anything" Woman logic says I called her fat to her face, male logic says I was only agreeing with her on something she already knew was a problem.

Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Dezzimin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congratulate her on a successful bulk

AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AirJordanB has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Try to get her to do activities with you that require exercise(hiking, jogging, etc). If you're lucky, she'll catch on and make it apart of her routine. If not, go on a health kick for a month or two yourself and ask that she respects it. After a couple of weeks, you can ask her to do it with you. These are the best ways to indirectly let her know she's porking up and you're not a chubby chaser.

ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10) ayyjay is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Next time she leaves her computer, leave a Google image search for killer whales open. She'll get the hint.
    www.muscledepot.com.au

- Gym and Fitness Accessories at a fraction of the retail cost
    - Free Shipping Within Aus!

I Rep Back

WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WalterCrunkite is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Come to the gym with me, i wanna work out with you, it would be fun"

brb bring her on leg day and cardio days

STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) STLJones is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by FreddiesDead View Post
    "Bish you want this churro? Meet me 5km away, and you can't use your car."
    lol I like

sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sennas has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    whenever you see a fit girl make sure to say you think shes sexy
    whenever shes over-eating be like "havent you had enough?"
    buy her some sexy lingerie one size too small and when she says it doesnt fit say "oh I usually only date girls that size, I thought you were"
    when you go out to eat and she orders a soda be sure to interrupt and say make it a diet

Its all about non-confrontational, subtle, underlying hints OP.

If you come out and say it directly you are phukked.

PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) PervedOut has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    how big are we talking?
    Ohio State Crew
    Cavs
    Indians
    Browns
    DSM Crew

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Ok here is some serious advice. How about asking her to go to the gym with you? If that doesn't work lead by example, eat healthy around her. Or suggest you guys go biking or for walks at night.

That way you are guiding her to a healthier lifestyle with out coming out and saying she's getting fat.

Women's weight does fluctuate throughout their lives. If you love her then you will help her get through this without making her feel bad about herself.

deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deeAvi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    srs do this. ive been in same shoes as you and it yieled results

next time youre around her naked or w/e or shirt off just grab her stomach fat w/e you can say and jokingly say 'wow someones been eating good huh babe' add the babe so it dont come off as harsh. mine didnt say nothing but then she started eating onyl yogurt lol and dropped 10 pounds

Originally Posted by AirJordanB View Post
    Try to get her to do activities with you that require exercise(hiking, jogging, etc). If you're lucky, she'll catch on and make it apart of her routine. If not, go on a health kick for a month or two yourself and ask that she respects it. After a couple of weeks, you can ask her to do it with you. These are the best ways to indirectly let her know she's porking up and you're not a chubby chaser.

I like as well. Great idea. Theres this big ass mountain where I like. We'll start walking up that ****. repped

juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) juicebox626 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Get her some running shoes and yoga pants one size too small, hopefully she'll get the hint lol
    ☆☆☆MISC INK CREW☆☆☆

is here to fuk sh!t up! steeperdolphin's Avatar
    steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) steeperdolphin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Say something along these lines...

Yo bitch, you're getting fat!
    Be happy while you're living, for you're a long time dead.

I am black.

abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) abezyana is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I know that feel. Unfortunately it rarely gets better, OP. If she's letting herself be on dat dere bulk time, you've got a lazy GF.

MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10) MisterSandman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    She probably already knows, just invite her to workout with you. But in the end it all depends on your gf and her motivation.

amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250) amoroque has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Rough situation OP.

Keep leading by example and she will hopefully come around.

Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    how big are we talking?
    When we started dating 5'7 ~120

now ~135 maybe 140

Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500) Badger505 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Lol I did this and it didn't really work out. My advice is to just break up with her rather than tell her.
    give me all your negs

AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10) AsstheticBB is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    put some creatine in her drink

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if srs, just ask her to go to the gym with you. hopefully she'll get hooked or she'll see how srs and dedicated to it you are and want to join you

otherwise, man the harpoons
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000) Kakal is a name known to all. (+5000)
    brb reinstalling windows, pics not loading.

ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChikN10der is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lace her daily starbucks frappucino's with *******
    Eats tuna with hands to seem like I fingered a girl crew

Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Trinity1216 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by steeperdolphin View Post
    Say something along these lines...

Yo bitch, you're getting fat!

LMAO SD it's amazing women don't just throw themselves at you, you are sooooooo suave

DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000) DEVBRUH is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Buy her something in a size you know will be too small for her and when she puts it on and it doesn't fit, be like 'huh, this used to be your size right?.'

For easy mode you could just shrink some of her clothes in the washer.