Page 31 of 43 FirstFirst ... 21 29 30 31 32 33 41 ... LastLast
    curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Down 2lbs this week which is what I was hoping for. I actually upped my cals by 300/day this week and still had a good week so I'm stoked about that. I will be adding 300/day again this week and then the week after that I'm going on a trip to Jamaica to an all inclusive for a week. Hopefully wont do too much damage but I've been cutting for a really long time and I could use a week at maintenance/surplus. Not going to go crazy but also not going to be counting calories.
    TEAM DEMON
    Follow my Journey here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=

AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50) AllApologies will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Because of my heavy weekend meals, I am up almost a pound this weigh in.

I'm thinking about a PSMF to close out the 160's. I've done it in the past with great results.

Currently on an ADF/IF eating pattern.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    Down 2lbs this week which is what I was hoping for. I actually upped my cals by 300/day this week and still had a good week so I'm stoked about that. I will be adding 300/day again this week and then the week after that I'm going on a trip to Jamaica to an all inclusive for a week. Hopefully wont do too much damage but I've been cutting for a really long time and I could use a week at maintenance/surplus. Not going to go crazy but also not going to be counting calories.
    Am I missing something? You are grossly over weight and you are adding calories?

curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500) curjo is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    No your not missing anything.
    TEAM DEMON

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Listen to yourself, You think a week at surplus is good for you, which may not be a bad idea, but you are doing it prior to your vacation? Why wouldn't you use the vacation week as the week you go in surplus? You know you'll be in surplus that week anyway. It sounds like an excuse to eat more. I probably wouldn't have thought anything of what you are doing, other then you are still 60-70 pounds over weight. I took a break for 5 days on vacation, didn't really go crazy and it took weeks to get back to where I was before going on vacation. To me it sounds like you are starting your vacation early, rewarding yourself for whatever results you've had to this point. Weak mind, weak body. I would have recommended going hard right til the day you go on vacation, go a little nuts, have a great time, eat what you like, then get back on track the day you get back. To each his own. I don't know your deficit, but like I said it took me weeks to get back and I run a fairly strict cut.

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'm increasing my calorie starting tomorrow to about 2400-2600 per day. Roughly around maintenance or slightly below.

Been dieting on RFL at a huge deficit for the past five weeks and I'm both mentally and physically burnt out.

Weighing in at 196.2 as of this morning. So just over a pound lost since last week, but I'm alright right with that.

Body is continuing to feel tighter and I feel like I'm still making progress.

The worst part about losing fat right now? I'M COLD ALL THE DAMN TIME NOW.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    Listen to yourself, You think a week at surplus is good for you, which may not be a bad idea, but you are doing it prior to your vacation? Why wouldn't you use the vacation week as the week you go in surplus? You know you'll be in surplus that week anyway. It sounds like an excuse to eat more. I probably wouldn't have thought anything of what you are doing, other then you are still 60-70 pounds over weight. I took a break for 5 days on vacation, didn't really go crazy and it took weeks to get back to where I was before going on vacation. To me it sounds like you are starting your vacation early, rewarding yourself for whatever results you've had to this point. Weak mind, weak body. I would have recommended going hard right til the day you go on vacation, go a little nuts, have a great time, eat what you like, then get back on track the day you get back. To each his own. I don't know your deficit, but like I said it took me weeks to get back and I run a fairlyi strict cut.
    I'm currently working with a trainer and simply following his instructions. He hopes that using the increase in calories leading up to and during my vacation will make it so that I can cut on higher calories when I get back, making it easier to cut more calories later. I am not looking for an excuse to eat more, if anything I am struggling with the fact of eating more while on vacation. I've lost 104 this year to date and exactly 80 since July 1st. 250 is where I have gotten stuck/ lost motivation in the past which is why I have enlisted the help of a trainer. I fully understand that I have probably 80 more pounds to lose. It's going to be a long process.
    TEAM DEMON

stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10) stormtiger is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Up 4.5lbs this week. It has been an extremely stressful and
    Emotionally draining week. I only exercised once this week.
    Currently dealing with a family tragedy but I don't want to fall back
    In the trap of emotional eating to deal with my pain and sadness.
    I need to focus on channeling that energy into exercising instead.
    My goal is to exercise 6 days this week.
    Have a great week everyone!

Originally Posted by curjo View Post
    I'm currently working with a trainer and simply following his instructions. He hopes that using the increase in calories leading up to and during my vacation will make it so that I can cut on higher calories when I get back, making it easier to cut more calories later. I am not looking for an excuse to eat more, if anything I am struggling with the fact of eating more while on vacation. I've lost 104 this year to date and exactly 80 since July 1st. 250 is where I have gotten stuck/ lost motivation in the past which is why I have enlisted the help of a trainer. I fully understand that I have probably 80 more pounds to lose. It's going to be a long process.
    I'm not a trainer, but that makes no sense. How does eating more now lead to eating less later? Does he think that your metabolism has crashed? I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today? At your weight your metabolism probably hasn't crashed. How many calories are you cutting at? I started at 275, I'm 192ish and I've cut in the same range of calories the entire time. (March to Today) I've been doing some exercise the entire time, from excessive exercise bike riding, to moderate, to moderate and lifting, to just lifting. Maybe he's right and your metabolism will rebound if it has crashed, but 3 weeks if more time then is required. I think that most people that stall out simply are not accurately counting their calories or they haven't adjusted their calories as they got smaller. I started with a monster deficit, which is now not what it once was... though I'm still losing weight.

Great job on your weight loss to this point. I hope his system/thinking works for you. I personally don't think it is necessary but if it keeps you on course do it.

Originally Posted by stormtiger View Post
    Up 4.5lbs this week. It has been an extremely stressful and
    Emotionally draining week. I only exercised once this week.
    Currently dealing with a family tragedy but I don't want to fall back
    In the trap of emotional eating to deal with my pain and sadness.
    I need to focus on channeling that energy into exercising instead.
    My goal is to exercise 6 days this week.
    Have a great week everyone!
    Stay strong. Sorry to hear about the tragedy. Remember weight loss is mostly diet, exercise is a bonus and not at all necessary for weight loss.

I'm not a trainer, but that makes no sense. How does eating more now lead to eating less later? Does he think that your metabolism has crashed? I'll gladly pay you Tuesday for a hamburger today? At your weight your metabolism probably hasn't crashed. How many calories are you cutting at? I started at 275, I'm 192ish and I've cut in the same range of calories the entire time. (March to Today) I've been doing some exercise the entire time, from excessive exercise bike riding, to moderate, to moderate and lifting, to just lifting. Maybe he's right and your metabolism will rebound if it has crashed, but 3 weeks if more time then is required. I think that most people that stall out simply are not accurately counting their calories or they haven't adjusted their calories as they got smaller. I started with a monster deficit, which is now not what it once was... though I'm still losing weight.

Great job on your weight loss to this point. I hope his system/thinking works for you. I personally don't think it is necessary but if it keeps you on course do it.
    Me too.
    TEAM DEMON

BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Down 1.4 this week. One of my less inspiring weeks but I'm bouncing back and planning a strong coming week.
    May 1 - July 31 Transformation
    May 1: 209.4 │ May 8: 206 │ May 15: 204.2 │ May 22: 203 │ May 29: 206 │ Total May: -3.4 lbs
    June 5: 204.6 │ June 12: 203.4 │ June 19: 204 │ June 26: xxx │ Total June:
    July 3: xxx │ July 10: xxx │ July 17: xxx │ July 24: xxx │ July 31: xxx │ Total July: xxx

Slowly working my way down from 250+

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)

I'm working with John (curjo) to get him to the point where he can step on the competitive bodybuilding stage at some point. The reason I am increasing his calories over time is that his metabolism needs to get revved back up. There is no reason that someone with his level of activity (amount of cardio and weight-lifting) shouldn't be losing weight at 2400-2700 calories, and well, we increased his calories from 2100 to 2400 and he lost 4 lbs. We are going with another moderate increase this next week and then, when he's on vacation the following week, that will no doubt be another increase (where I expect he will put on a few pounds like we all do on vacation). Prior to working with me, he was following a Medifast diet plan which had him eating 500 calories via shakes a day. While eating such low calories causes you to drop weight quickly, it destroys your body's metabolism. If you properly nurture your metabolism by feeding it proper foods and SLOWLY increasing your caloric intake after dieting on such low calories, you should be able to at least maintain weight on these increased calories and your body will again adapt to the higher level caloric intake and raise your BMR. Once we get John's metabolism humming again, then we will go back to a traditional method of cutting fat via increased cardio and cutting calories, though the emphasis will be on activity level increase and NOT on cutting lots of calories from his diet, less he ends up with a bottomed out metabolism again.

The thing many very over weight people don't seem to realize is that you can't diet forever. It is best to do this in slow waves of increased cardio/decreased caloric intake and then after bringing your calories back up to a decent level again repeating the process. Otherwise you end up like most Americans where you yo-yo back and forth from a low weight to a high weight and scratch your head wondering why my diet "didn't work". Keep an eye on John - he's got a work ethic as strong as any of my clients and he is going to succeed far beyond people's wildest expectations.

Stan

SD85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lost 1lb this week after I put 2 on last week. Happy to be back in the good books although would have liked more. Sounding like some good results this week guys, keep up the good work!

Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Scarbarrow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    almost forgot
    UNMC
    Walk around like ur bigger than prince.

Career/ED Misc
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=144772761&p=890314821#post890314821

Repping MMA brahs on sight

missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) missladyj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    -2 lbs

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by NONOPUST View Post
    +0.2lbs

Sucks, I only seem to lose weight every other week lol.
    No problem! Takes patience, your body will take some time to respond to the changes. All that matters is that you're seeing progress. :-)

As always, make sure you're eating the right amount and re-evaluate if something doesn't seem right!

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Arrow Tournament Announcement

Good morning fellow competitors!

I hope everyone had a good week this week. We have had quite the retention rate for this competition thus far. I must say I'm a bit surprised, but happy that everyone is sticking it out. We are now at the halfway point. With thanksgiving coming up, I wish you all the best in managing portion control. While my recommendation is to just give yourself a break and enjoy the day, it may not be apply to certain people.

Anyways, with that, we lost only three this week. Also, we now have a tie for first place in the lost pounds department and a new leader in the most percent lost!

Leaderboard:
    ------------

Most LBS Lost:
    --------------
    #1: Brentten - 23.5lbs
    #1: outofmyhead - 23.5lbs
    #2: usvartj - 22.4lbs
    #3: deebee83 - 18lbs

Most % lost:
    ------------
    #1: outofmyhead - 9.36%
    #2: Brentten - 9.22%
    #3: deebee83 - 8.65%

Congratulations to this weeks leader-board winners.

Have a great week!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...sRTZkNEE#gid=6

www.grazethesky.com

lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lucksterx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Leaderboard:
    ------------

Most LBS Lost:
    --------------
    #1: Brentten - 23.5lbs
    #1: outofmyhead - 23.5lbs
    #2: usvartj - 22.4lbs
    #3: deebee83 - 18lbs

Most % lost:
    ------------
    #1: outofmyhead - 9.36%
    #2: Brentten - 9.22%
    #3: deebee83 - 8.65%
    Nice work guys!! I gotta step my game up!

Verbing Weirds Language Tupperwolf's Avatar
    Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000) Tupperwolf is just really nice. (+1000)
    Average of 1.9 lbs/week for me for the duration of this competition, right where I want to be Actually the 1.5 lb/week I've had going for the past two weeks is perfect. Funny that I got those numbers while paying less attention to my daily calorie count.
    US Coast Guard ~ SEMPER PARATUS

BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10) BodyOfLaw is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats to all of you at or near the top! I'm creeping up on you!
    May 1 - July 31 Transformation
    May 1: 209.4 │ May 8: 206 │ May 15: 204.2 │ May 22: 203 │ May 29: 206 │ Total May: -3.4 lbs
    June 5: 204.6 │ June 12: 203.4 │ June 19: 204 │ June 26: xxx │ Total June:
    July 3: xxx │ July 10: xxx │ July 17: xxx │ July 24: xxx │ July 31: xxx │ Total July: xxx

Slowly working my way down from 250+

krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) krete77 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by BodyOfLaw View Post
    Congrats to all of you at or near the top! I'm creeping up on you!
    Keep it up bro!
    www.grazethesky.com

outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250) outofmyhead has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i snapped up my knee or something today on the legpress hope its nothing serious, walking is a pain :*/
    Put some metal in your ears, iron in your hands, and the world will turn.

Originally Posted by outofmyhead View Post
    i snapped up my knee or something today on the legpress hope its nothing serious, walking is a pain :*/
    Yea that doesn't sound too good..
    www.grazethesky.com

Really quiet this week! How's everyone's week going? I'm still sick with this post nasal crap and can't do anything really but lay around...
    www.grazethesky.com

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Going well. Why did i decide to start running again now that is cold as crap. Ua cold gear to the rescue.

deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50) deebee83 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by krete77 View Post
    Really quiet this week! How's everyone's week going? I'm still sick with this post nasal crap and can't do anything really but lay around...
    Starting to stall around 190. I had been cutting since about a month before this competition started, and I'm now I'm hitting the spot where I've always tended to stall out a bit. Added a bit of cardio (shooting for 2 sessions a week on my off days from lifting), and trying to be as exact as possible when tracking food to compensate. Losing 2-3 pounds a week for a couple of months felt GREAT, and now that it's looking more like 0.5-1 per week I just don't feel as satisfied. That being said, getting under 180 by the end of the year still feels very attainable.

I had hoped that my cut would end with a bang (the type of bang that included steak, mashed potatoes, butter, beer, stuffing, gravy...etc) at the end of the year, but I'm wondering now if I'll be a member of the next weight loss comp as well. I want to cut until I can see 6 abs, and then bulk without ever losing sight of them. I was hoping that bulk would begin on the first day of 2013, but we'll see.

Weight seems to be on the rise for me. Up at least 2 or 3 pounds. Dat Dere Creatine may be kicking in. Started it up again beginning of the week.

matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000) matman1813 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was 1lb down at my mid week weigh in last week, hopefully I'll end the week at least 2lbs down.
    R.I.P urukhai29, sentinel3, AncientYouth.

"Eating chips and cookies and drinking soda is just like wandering through life. These are the agents of a purposeless existence. Avocados, turkey burgers, brown rice and eggs etc are the agents of a purposeful existence." - orderoutofchaos, The Internet, 2014

2 Kings 2:23-24

cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cnh57811 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by deebee83 View Post
    Starting to stall around 190. I had been cutting since about a month before this competition started, and I'm now I'm hitting the spot where I've always tended to stall out a bit. Added a bit of cardio (shooting for 2 sessions a week on my off days from lifting), and trying to be as exact as possible when tracking food to compensate. Losing 2-3 pounds a week for a couple of months felt GREAT, and now that it's looking more like 0.5-1 per week I just don't feel as satisfied. That being said, getting under 180 by the end of the year still feels very attainable.

I had hoped that my cut would end with a bang (the type of bang that included steak, mashed potatoes, butter, beer, stuffing, gravy...etc) at the end of the year, but I'm wondering now if I'll be a member of the next weight loss comp as well. I want to cut until I can see 6 abs, and then bulk without ever losing sight of them. I was hoping that bulk would begin on the first day of 2013, but we'll see.
    I know all these feels. I will certainly be cutting into the new year, but hopefully not past feb.