Page 1 of 28 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10)

***official world of warcraft - mists of pandaria countdown thread***

A cinematic tribute to the game.

World of Warcraft Cinematic

World of Warcraft The Burning Crusade Cinematic

World of Warcraft Wrath of the Lich King Cinematic

World of Warcraft Cataclysm Cinematic

The anticipated expansion due for release in less than 24 hours. I've been sober from WoW for 2 years and the memories and urge I'm getting to play this game are ridiculous. I will play the expansion till 90 and see how it goes, hopefully it isn't a forever ruined game since the WotLK expansion.

If anyone has a scroll of ressurection hit me with a PM.

World of Warcraft Mists of Pandaria

Personally I'm interested to see how the monk class will present itself, however I will be making a druid with the instant 80 from Scroll of Ressurection. Anyone have recommendations on what class to make instead?

Pictures down memory lane: strong Nostalgia

Days were you could gank and kill in major cities without guards spawning from no where and destroying you - thanks Bliz.

Anyone interested in playing again? 18 hours till launch.

shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    anyone on the EU servers who can send me a scroll of res PM me as soon as you can, wanna get back on this week for MOP.

adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10) adoomi is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by shaunbutter View Post
    anyone on the EU servers who can send me a scroll of res PM me as soon as you can, wanna get back on this week for MOP.
    Dude, I just re-installed cat on my computer and activated a free trial. Feels so awesome playing again, making a paladin at the moment.

Feels weird, I don't know if im going back to the dark side... playing this game.

shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50) shaunbutter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I haven't played since the beginning of this year, I got bored getting the new pvp stuff so tried raiding for a while but only managed to kill deathwing before getting bored again and quitting. As soon as I heard MOP was coming out I got suckered back into it but holding out on a scroll before I play.

we should get a misc guild going for the EU and US servers!

Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fuuuuuuuuark i really did not plan at all on playing but aware me on what the costs of starting would be now?

im not sure if i still have access to any of my old accounts, i think i got rid o them all fuk
    Web Brah, CEO in the making

*6am gym crew*

I haven't played since the beginning of this year, I got bored getting the new pvp stuff so tried raiding for a while but only managed to kill deathwing before getting bored again and quitting. As soon as I heard MOP was coming out I got suckered back into it but holding out on a scroll before I play.

we should get a misc guild going for the EU and US servers!
    Totally agree, I'm playing at the moment on a lvl 1 toon, you can play for free if you have an existing account (just cant use your levelled toons)

Just getting a feel for it again and if it's worth it or not. Not sure at the moment.

Originally Posted by Cronoh View Post
    fuuuuuuuuark i really did not plan at all on playing but aware me on what the costs of starting would be now?

im not sure if i still have access to any of my old accounts, i think i got rid o them all fuk
    If you have an existing account, it's the normal fees as 2 years ago. The expansion I think is $30-40

LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) LiftHeavy85 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    although I will be playing the game, I will not be playing for a couple weeks so that I can enjoy leveling and not having to fight 2k people turn in a quest

Originally Posted by adoomi View Post
    Totally agree, I'm playing at the moment on a lvl 1 toon, you can play for free if you have an existing account (just cant use your levelled toons)

Just getting a feel for it again and if it's worth it or not. Not sure at the moment.

If you have an existing account, it's the normal fees as 2 years ago. The expansion I think is $30-40
    I added a starter account last night and played around for a bit, i loved the changes to the character creation screen.

Currently play on outland but considering moving to a new server and starting again completely.

Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ronnie87 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Aware me on whats new about this expansion? Is it just more of the same crap or have they actually made some fundamental changes?

I know about the talent changes and I've played a few battlegrounds with them but that's it.
    PC Master Race
    Misc from work crew
    245/330/445.5 (440DL@161BW) B/S/DL but do I even lift? No, I do not lift.

Originally Posted by Ronnie87 View Post
    Aware me on whats new about this expansion? Is it just more of the same crap or have they actually made some fundamental changes?

I know about the talent changes and I've played a few battlegrounds with them but that's it.
    Honestly not to sure.

At the moment I think it's just a new expansion... new content... new $$$ coming into Bliz

But with every expansion, I get excited even if I haven't played for a loooong time.

Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Cronoh has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    fuark brethren, i am downloading the starter edition right now, going to play for a bit and then think about it today, but damn there is a good deal i can buy the battle chest and new expansion for $60 total, i might as well make a panda, maybe a monk as well.

What all do i need to do to level up fastest? Assuming i don't have any other WoW accoutns, i am starting fresh
    Web Brah, CEO in the making

*6am gym crew*

Originally Posted by Cronoh View Post
    fuark brethren, i am downloading the starter edition right now, going to play for a bit and then think about it today, but damn there is a good deal i can buy the battle chest and new expansion for $60 total, i might as well make a panda, maybe a monk as well.

What all do i need to do to level up fastest? Assuming i don't have any other WoW accoutns, i am starting fresh
    There's a few miscers offering to do Scroll of Ressurection. If you accept it and pay for 2 months gamplay, you can choose a free level 80 toon.

I don't know if you need an existing account though. If you're starting fresh, get someone to send you a 'recruit a friend' invite. You get bonus experience for faster levelling, also I think WoW is 1000x easier now with levelling. Some guy got to 84 in 1 week (srs)

Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aesthetx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    looking for Horde leveling team. dungeons etc. rank 1 hunter.

McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) McDoobliesBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)

BC, LK and Cata if discount is still on should be like 5$ ea and Mop is 60 in aus.
    reps on sight: Skeptical_Hippo

Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Zerafian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    started playing again 5 weeks ago after 5 yeras off so I would have a geared 85 ready to go.
    Carb Mal-absorption, no breads, sugary snacks, rice, pasta...live off of 30-40g a day.
    Eosinophilic eso****itis, cant ingest dairy or my eso****us closes up

Originally Posted by Zerafian View Post
    started playing again 5 weeks ago after 5 yeras off so I would have a geared 85 ready to go.
    how does a fit guy at your age have time for wow with other commitments? (srs) and nohomo

I want to come back and play but i'm thinking about uni, study, work and hanging with friends..

How do older people do it? Heck how does anyone play this game without getting sucked into ti?

Work 8am - 5pm
    Gym 5pm - 6:30pm
    WoW 7:30pm - 10:30pm

and repeat. See my girlfriend a couple days a week too which cuts out the WoW time.

Work 8am - 5pm
    Gym 5pm - 6:30pm
    WoW 7:30pm - 10:30pm

and repeat. See my girlfriend a couple days a week too which cuts out the WoW time.
    haha what about life? fmllll tempted not to even bother.

I've logged into my old account and it shows that my account doesn't even have any wow registrations on it.

I think i've forgotten the email address i used and i might have two.

I checked the subscription/payment history and it says 0... how the fuk do i find out what my old account was shiet.

Haha that's only when I'm first back into it, hardly even play weekends, just don't really do much during the week after work/gym so just chill n play WoW.

Bad news though brah, I forgot my email/password and blizz was literally useless as shet so ended up making a new account and had to buy the first 2 games again (first quit a few months after TBC came out, started again after Cata came out). Pretty sure they do it on purpose so you have to buy again but I didn't care, was only £14 for WoW + TBC.

Registered User wishitcouldlast's Avatar
    wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000) wishitcouldlast is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Faurk in!!! Haven't really played in a year, might start up again. Get the warrior and shaman rolling again. Goodnight sweet prince.
    I know nothing factual but only tell the truth

Haha that's only when I'm first back into it, hardly even play weekends, just don't really do much during the week after work/gym so just chill n play WoW.

Bad news though brah, I forgot my email/password and blizz was literally useless as shet so ended up making a new account and had to buy the first 2 games again (first quit a few months after TBC came out, started again after Cata came out). Pretty sure they do it on purpose so you have to buy again but I didn't care, was only £14 for WoW + TBC.
    i know that feel.

I jsut figured out what email it was by going through deleted items from 2 years ago lol, but 0 clue about the password.

It was my friends account originally so i dont know if it's in his name or not friken ridiculous

Location: Surrey, Walton on thames, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Dhboy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    goodbye 2012 bodybuilding achievements.
    Current Lifts - B 140kg x 5| S 185kg x 3 | D 200kg x 6 | Front S 130kg x 5 |

☆☆☆ υк ¢яєω ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ MISC INK CREW ☆☆☆

☆☆☆ Occasional competitor crew ☆☆☆

Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000) Lafakad is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I just resubbed a bit ago. I got that free lvl 80 a while back so I made a Undead Rogue on Illidian. Looking forward to it actually, I used to raid pretty hard core (5 days a week, 6+ hours a time). Hopefully I can manage a few times a week to see the new content.

i know that feel.

I jsut figured out what email it was by going through deleted items from 2 years ago lol, but 0 clue about the password.

It was my friends account originally so i dont know if it's in his name or not friken ridiculous
    You tried to reset the password? if you know the secret question and have access to the email you should be okay to get it sorted.

Originally Posted by Lafakad View Post
    I just resubbed a bit ago. I got that free lvl 80 a while back so I made a Undead Rogue on Illidian. Looking forward to it actually, I used to raid pretty hard core (5 days a week, 6+ hours a time). Hopefully I can manage a few times a week to see the new content.
    any ideas on how to figure my password out lol

I've tried doing forgot password but it blocked me from to many attempts. Said my name was incorrect.

ok.jpg

You tried to reset the password? if you know the secret question and have access to the email you should be okay to get it sorted.
    It says my name does not match the battle account which is impossible seeing i made the battle account...

can't get past that now it says contact custoemr service to proceed omgggg

Looks like you're gonna have to go the route I went brah haha, you can pick up the battlechest for like £14 or w/e in $ which is the first 3 games.

Looks like you're gonna have to go the route I went brah haha, you can pick up the battlechest for like £14 or w/e in $ which is the first 3 games.
    no way...

I had 4 85's... rare mounts etc...

over 80k worth of mats and gold over all toons...

for what? To make a nwe account fuk u blizz

Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Braveheart91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Used to raid as a top25 Warlock worldwide but I think this time I'm going to go ahead and level a Panda Monk from the release.

no way...

I had 4 85's... rare mounts etc...

over 80k worth of mats and gold over all toons...

for what? To make a nwe account fuk u blizz
    80k gold is nothing these days unfortunately I had a couple of 70s (cap at the time i quit) but tbh I was happy to start a fresh when I came back. That's what I plan on doing this time with a Panda Monk on a new server so I can't send gold from my main.