Dimario has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Unhappy Am I Done Growing In Height Permanently ?

Well I'm 16 and 5 months & 5"9 1/2 - 5"10 ish , but im pretty skinny weighing about 140 lbs . The reason i'm concerned with my growth is because when I was 13 going on 14 I had a growth spurt going from 5"1.5 to 5"6 ever since then I've been growing at a very snail slow pace . I have signs of the near end of puberty like for example , pubic hair growing on my medial thigh , little hairs on my chest , a very well amount of facial hair on my upper lip & chin , and also hair on my stomach . My dad is 6"3 & my mother is about 5"5 . I've also talked to my father about this matter and he told me he as well was 5"9 when he was my age . So based on the facts that I gave you do you think I'm pretty much done with puberty or do you think that I still have a long way to go ? Also my arm span is about 6"1 if that means anything ..

Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10) Left is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Who know's. To be quite honest with you i'm in the same predicament. I'm 17 and haven't grown much since i was 15 or so. However most people say you have until 21 to grow, and since your dad is tall you have a good chance to hit the 6 foot mark. Don't worry about it, just stay away from things that might stunt your growth, and also stretch a little bit each day. Good luck on your growing : P