Page 1 of 25 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500)

Tomorrow is the big day brahs (srs)(GTFIH)(feelsgood/nervousman)

Please respect the srs tag

In process of getting out of foreveraloneness, and first step in process starts tomorrow, when I will be approaching my oneitis and "letting her know how I feel".

And before some wannabe "alphas" come in here saying "oh do this, do that", "LOL, tell her how you feel? LOLOLOL", save it, I don't want to hear it. This is not the typical drug-using club sloot who wants a "player", I'll just be honest with her and try and see if the feeling is mutual.

Wish me luck brahs, because I'll need it. Unlike every other girl that I've EVER approached, this one would actually "hurt" if she said "no". A lot is at stake brahs, especially since I have a class with her 3 times a week.

Will update this thread and other thread I made tomorrow night letting Misc brahs how good/bad it went.

ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500) ZeeBrahs is not very helpful. (-500)
    I should probably find out her name somehow beforehand though. Been in my class for a month, and no one in that class knows anyone else's names...I mean, people talk a lot to each other in that class, but we never use names, because teacher doesn't take attendance and no one asks for peoples' names.

TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    all alpha/player bull**** aside, this looks like it is doomed to fail op.

if you cant tell if she wants you and she's in several of your classes she probably doesn't.

edit: how the **** is she your oneitis if you dont even know her name?
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2016 Support Crew☆☆☆

Registered User newkindofarmy421's Avatar
    newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) newkindofarmy421 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good luck brah.. Please stay safe
    *Chicago Crew*

kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) kasperj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ZeeBrahs View Post
    I should probably find out her name somehow beforehand though
    what the FUK

i was about to tell you good luck but this is just a disaster OP

CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CeBKa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck brah....i've tried friday and got rejected for the first time feelsbatman.
    S 420/B 310/D 515 @173lb
    BSc Dietetics/Sports Nutrition
    MSc Biomedical Sc/Endocrinology

"Discipline is doing what you hate to do, but nonetheless doing it like you love it." - Mike Tyson.

RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RootedEvo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    she is your oneitis but you don't know her name....

Strong crush.
    ☬Punjabi Crew☬
    ***Georgia Crew***
    "Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew"
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Originally Posted by TBUTLAH View Post
    all alpha/player bull**** aside, this looks like it is doomed to fail op.

if you cant tell if she wants you and she's in several of your classes she probably doesn't.

edit: how the **** is she your oneitis if you dont even know her name?
    1. She's in one of my classes that is 3 days a week.
    2. I think she wants me, but who knows, could just be lots of coincidences.
    3. Girls aren't as straightforward as guys. I dunno any girls that would make their crush know that they like them. It just doesn't work that way.
    4. Because I can't fuarking stop thinking of her. She's different from every other girl I've EVER approached. Just the way she carries herself and talks, you can tell what kind of person she is.
    5. No-avi on a bodybuilding website

Originally Posted by newkindofarmy421 View Post
    Good luck brah.. Please stay safe
    Thanks brah.

EDIT: And for people talking about not knowing her name, I forget names easily. There are people I hung out with like every day at school for a few years and didn't even know their name (srs).

gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do not let a girl know how you feel because it never works. i even tried telling my ex (after we broke up) that i still love her so much and still care for her, and it didnt work. so please just play the dating game and you will be fine

btw bro youre aesthetic as fuk u have nothing to be nervous about. girls would be all over you. i bet girls are already all over you and you just dont notice / dont know what to do.

franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do not do this OP lol I feel like there is a train approaching and somebody is tied up on the tracks, I have a clear view of what's about to happen but no matter how fast I run I wouldnt make it in time to save them so I might as well just sit back and watch it happen.
    If you want to be a man at night, you gotta be a man in the morning.

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ****

TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TBUTLAH is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    this is why i don't hit on girls in my classes.

good luck.....but if sht happens have fun with an awkward rest of the year.
    ☆☆☆Ron Paul 2016 Support Crew☆☆☆

Originally Posted by gixxerbrah View Post
    do not let a girl know how you feel because it never works. i even tried telling my ex (after we broke up) that i still love her so much and still care for her, and it didnt work. so please just play the dating game and you will be fine

btw bro youre aesthetic as fuk u have nothing to be nervous about. girls would be all over you. i bet girls are already all over you and you just dont notice / dont know what to do.
    I don't want to play the dating game. I haven't talked to her a whole bunch, but I remember her talking once saying she doesn't like players (neither do I). I also know she writes poetry, she's really nice, obviously pretty, and she's people-oriented, so I think the honest approach would work best.

@Franchise Well, I have a feeling she likes me back, and honestly, I think she's really cool and smart and I wanna be with her, so why not at least try? You miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If she says no, I won't go home and cry about it or anything, I'll play it off and it really won't have to get awkward.

gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) gixxerbrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 and after franchise 16

I don't want to play the dating game. I haven't talked to her a whole bunch, but I remember her talking once saying she doesn't like players (neither do I). I also know she writes poetry, she's really nice, obviously pretty, and she's people-oriented, so I think the honest approach would work best.
    awww she writes poetry that is adorable, really.

just dont get too deep with the feelings since you dont know each other much so she may get freaked out. just talk to her a bit and if you really wanna take the direct approach be like "im definitely feeling something between us lets (get coffee/get lunch/get dinner/etc)"

franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) franchise16 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ok let me help you out here...

Your idea is fine except for one thing, you have to build up to telling her how you feel, if you haven't talked to her a bunch the chances of her sitting there feeling the same way are way less. Keep in mind she is a vagina, every single day tons of guys throw themselves at her in some form or another, what is going to make her remember you? It just seems like there isn't enough of a report built up yet and the 'i like you do you like me?' could catch her waaaay the fuk off guard and will most likely end in a catastrophe, put some more time in first, guarantee yourself a spot and make yourself stand out.

^^Reps for guy above for being on same page as me, also guy above that for knowing I couldnt leave this one alone with just 1 post lol

edit x2 wait same guy, double reps
    If you want to be a man at night, you gotta be a man in the morning.

*** Misc CIGAR Crew ****

Originally Posted by franchise16 View Post
    Ok let me help you out here...

Your idea is fine except for one thing, you have to build up to telling her how you feel, if you haven't talked to her a bunch the chances of her sitting there feeling the same way are way less. Keep in mind she is a vagina, every single day tons of guys throw themselves at her in some form or another, what is going to make her remember you? It just seems like there isn't enough of a report built up yet and the 'i like you do you like me?' could catch her waaaay the fuk off guard and will most likely end in a catastrophe, put some more time in first, guarantee yourself a spot and make yourself stand out.

^^Reps for guy above for being on same page as me, also guy above that for knowing I couldnt leave this one alone with just 1 post lol

edit x2 wait same guy, double reps
    She's extremely shy and quiet, I don't think many guys hit on her, if at all. I dunno why, but I don't think any do.

And no, I'm not just gonna get all deep and **** and be like "I like you, blah blah blah", I'll probably just say something like "I think you're really cute, and you seem like you have a really cool personality, so I'd like to get to know you better".

No one is gonna talk me out of approaching her. It WILL happen.

portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) portamoral has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She's extremely shy and quiet, I don't think many guys hit on her, if at all. I dunno why, but I don't think any do.

And no, I'm not just gonna get all deep and **** and be like "I like you, blah blah blah", I'll probably just say something like "I think you're really cute, and you seem like you have a really cool personality, so I'd like to get to know you better".

No one is gonna talk me out of approaching her. It WILL happen.
    nobody is trying to talk you out of it *******

they're just trying to save you from looking like an awkward dumbass

Originally Posted by portamoral View Post
    nobody is trying to talk you out of it *******

they're just trying to save you from looking like an awkward dumbass
    What would be awkward about saying what I said I would say above? If she says "no", or "I have a boyfriend", I would just say "okay, that's fine, I just thought I'd give it a shot." And then leave. Wouldn't be weird or awkward, IMO, unless she made it that way.

But honestly, I have a SMALL feeling that the feeling may be mutual, so I think she might say yes (hopefully!).

Originally Posted by Brah0fPeace View Post
    lmao strong this.
    1. Red.
    2. No-avi on a BODYBUILDING website.
    3. Your opinion, therefore, is invalid.

IDGAF what others say, I am confident that I will succeed. I will not be rejected, I know it.

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gixxerbrah View Post

Yeah it does. But telling her you think her roommate is hot doesn't work. Jackass.

Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50) Taste will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Eh, I don't see how it could work, but good luck man. Subbed for update.

@gixxrbrah Didn't see second part of your post before.

Honestly, I dunno, I might have girls all over me, who knows, but maybe I don't. Can't really tell because girls aren't as straightforward as guys. I've only been approached ONE time by a girl, and she was gonna ask me out, but she told me that someone on the football team (one of my teammates) said not to date me (I dunno why), so I was pre-cockblocked.

Turned out she was a major sloot (didn't find out until after I graduated), so I'm kinda glad my teammate cockblocked me before I even had a chance to answer her.

Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tunes is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Guy.... Talk to her before or after class, get her number and build some sort of connection with her and go on a "date" or something. You don't even know her and you're going to walk up to her and say something like "Hey, I like you, do you like me?" That's a terrible idea. She wont be prepared for that and she'll probably freak out...

lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000) lohkee is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do not do this OP lol I feel like there is a train approaching and somebody is tied up on the tracks, I have a clear view of what's about to happen but no matter how fast I run I wouldnt make it in time to save them so I might as well just sit back and watch it happen.
    This, but YOLO so do it.

DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DryEntry has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong analogy.

But he's right OP. This will not end well. I promise you.

MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50) MoziPozi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have 3 classes with her? Op judging by the way you talk and the fact she's your "oneitis", if she denies you it's going to be a really awkward semester. Don't take this personally I might be wrong but you come off as guy who wouldn't play off vein rejected well, usually the guys that do are players who don't give a fuk but you seem like the total opposite. Just focus on school man and let girls come to you.

Originally Posted by Tunes View Post
    Guy.... Talk to her before or after class, get her number and build some sort of connection with her and go on a "date" or something. You don't even know her and you're going to walk up to her and say something like "Hey, I like you, do you like me?" That's a terrible idea. She wont be prepared for that and she'll probably freak out...
    The first thing you said was what I was planning on doing, I dunno where you got the "I like you, do you like me?" idea from...

As said above, I'll probably say something along the lines of "I think you're really cute, and you seem like you have a really cool personality, and I'd like to get to know you better."

And at that point, it'll probably lead to getting her number, and I'll set something up through text later that night for sometime that week. Simple.

@Mozi No, I have ONE class with her 3 times a week. And IDGAF about it being awkward, it doesn't have to be because I wouldn't want to be with a girl who wouldn't want to be with me, so I wouldn't MAKE it awkward. I mean, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. Why the fuark would I just sit back and not even TRY?

IDGAF if people think it won't work. Not trying and sitting on my ass won't do anything, at least I could find out if the feeling is mutual if I approach her after class.

Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kienbock is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Inb4 OP gets restraint order

Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50) Keenl3ody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    inb4 op gets her number and saves it in his phone as "that oneitis girl from math class"

then she sees it when theyre out and stops talking to him
    for me, the hardest part about lifting weights is leaving the gym when my workout is finished. I keep checking my log book but it keeps telling me that it's the last set. even worse, tomorrow is rest day. fml

Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Misanthropic91 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kasperj View Post
    what the FUK

i was about to tell you good luck but this is just a disaster OP
    this wtf, she is your oneitis but you dont know her name?

also lol @ thinking this girl is 'not the typical sloot' naive OP
    Modnegged twice and still green, umad?

I barbell curl more than I press.