reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) reverse79 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Gaspari Anavite (New) review

I am reviewing this based solely on my previous experience with the original Anavite

Here are the updates for the new version

No More Artificial Colors
    Switched From Generic Chelated Minerals to Albion Chelated Minerals
    Switched From Vitamin K2 (as menetrenone) to Vitamin K2 (as menaquinone MenaQ7)
    Switched From Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCL) to Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxal 5 Phosphate)
    Increased Magnesium From 50% RDA to 100% RDA per Daily Serving
    Increased Vitamin D3 From 63% RDA to 250% RDA per Daily Serving

Some of the additional ingredients beneficial for athletes/active individuals
    - Beta Alanine 1600mg ... info on BA's benefits here http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/beta_alanine.htm
    - Carnitine Tartrate http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/l_ca...l_tartrate.htm

Appearance

With the removal of the artificial dyes ...they went from an orange pill to a natural/brownish tint. I would think anyone would appreciate
    removal of dyes that serve no purpose. Love this upgrade

Smell/Taste

When I used the original Anavite - it had an overpowering scent to the pills. I would bring my pill box to work and one of my coworkers would steer clear of me when I opened it...haha. The smell is still there but its not as relevant.

I see it as ...a smelly vitamin is a good vitamin (lol)

BA Tingles

They still don't exist with the new formula. I seem to react to tingles with a powder form - at a higher dose. Either way - the inclusion of BA is a great ingredient for a multi because of the benefits it has to offer.

Albion Chelated Minerals

Very interesting. Love the quality control associated with it

ISO 9001:2008 certified
    cGMP certified
    Kosher
    Halal
    EFSA

Overall

Without a doubt, this is an upgraded Multi with the same price point. Gaspari took an already great product and made it better - as a consumer ...this is ideal. The Vitamin D increase (2000IU) was a small but necessary upgrade with all the current research pointing out the benefits (especially for men)

Gaspari isn't skimping with any of the essential vitamins/minerals in their formula - this is one of the best Multis on the market.

http://lpi.oregonstate.edu/infocenter/vitamins.html

Molecular Nutrition Rep SwolenONE's Avatar
    SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SwolenONE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It really is an ideal update. Kudos to Gaspari for making an unnecessary change that (I assume) adds some cost to production, simply to benefit consumers!

deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deserusan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Red face

We're glad you guys like the updates. Albion is a great partner of ours which is why AminoLast, Glycofuse, and Anavite are all Gold Medallion certified. Their minerals are superior and overall, the new Anavite has a superior form of K2 shown to support bone and cardiovascular health. I'm glad we could increase the value, potency, and efficacy while maintaining the same price. We have a lot of great things in the works as you've seen with AminoLast, Glycofuse, Detonate, etc. There is still more to come.....
    "I just use my muscles as a conversation piece, like someone walking a cheetah down 42nd Street." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Heretic....