Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Betancourt Juggernaut tatteredsaint's Avatar
    tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool an ergobolic egotrip

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Ok so I assume most people on here know who I am but just in case here's how I roll , training will be done at varied rep ranges , intesities , and tempos week to week my diet is very clean and I'm just getting it dialed in tight , I've currently been cutting/more of a recomp lately and I'm hoping this product can give me a lil cortisol control more than anything because I am a pretty angry guy who lives a high stress life so I need all the help I can get in that department - I will attempt to get some vids n pics up in here but no guarantees as I am a busy ass dude

current stats
    205lbs about 12-13%bf

diet is clean around 2000 cals 150g carbs 280g pro less than 30g fats ---- carb up days 400g carbs 200g pro and minimal fats , I do cycle them at times but haven't been lately

I'm going to diet down and hopefully do a show in march , I'm trying to take things down somewhat slow

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    the write up

ErgoGenix ErgoBolic Product GuideTo make continuous gains in strength and lean mass, you need to make sure that your body's hormones are in a positive anabolic state. ErgoBolic helps minimize catabolic (muscle destroying) hormones like cortisol & myostatin, while promoting the anabolic ones.*

KEY BENEFITS OF ERGOBOLIC
    •Supports healthy Cortisol levels already in normal range*
    •Boosts anabolic signaling*
    •Controls Myostatin*
    What if you could put a list together of every anabolic hormone versus a list of every catabolic hormone, and simply pick the ones you'd want to support and which ones you'd like less of? Well that's exactly what we did with ErgoBolic!* We made those lists and formulated a supplement that would not only help protect our muscles from catabolic hormones, but would also promote the anabolic process.*

You've probably heard about the so-called "stress hormone" cortisol. It not only has the ability to break down your hard-earned muscle fibers, but can also lower two of the most anabolic hormones you've got: testosterone and Insulin-like Growth Factor 1. To make matters worse, cortisol lowers your ability to produce active thyroid hormone and helps your body gain fat! Cortisol levels can become elevated from any type of stressful situation, from sitting in traffic to intense weight training.

ErgoBolic may be the first sports nutrition product to make use of Sutherlandia frutescens, an herb that has been suggested to help support healthy cortisol levels already in normal range.* And it doesn't just help regulate that nasty catabolic hormone; it may help reduce the stress-induced elevation of Myostatin - a hormone that literally puts the breaks on muscle growth, stopping it dead in its tracks.*

If that's all Sutherlandia could do, it would be enough. But it has been suggested in animal models to support the natural anabolic signals produced by the body.* You don't need to know what PI3K, p-AKT, or MyoD are, or what the AKT/mTOR pathway is, but if you do, you know that they're potent signaling proteins that tell your body to build more muscle. When you're putting mild stress on your body, whether it's from training or just from life, Sutherlandia is your best friend; literally helping support these signals to promote protein production!* As amazing as it sounds, during a stressed state Sutherlandia may actually help promote the body to stop burning muscle for fuel and use fat instead.*

The next ingredient in ErgoBolic is a more well-known cortisol supporting supplement: Black Tea Extract (BTE). Black Tea Extract has been suggested in some human research to promote the lowering of cortisol levels by up to 47%.* Just think how much more muscle and strength you could gain if you had 47% less cortisol in your body!*

Finally, we added an ingredient that is very well known, but not for supporting healthy cortisol levels: Momordica charantia. Momordica is suggested to help promote healthy blood sugar levels already in normal range* It may also help burn fat, but ErgoGenix knows something else about the herb…it's a powerful inhibitor of the 11b-Hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 1 enzyme (11b-HSD1). Again, you don't need to know what that means, because the important part is that this enzyme ultimately activates cortisol. So when Momordica inhibits the 11b-HSD1 enzyme, it supports healthy cortisol levels already in normal range.* And that's going to open the door to more size and strength - especially working synergistically with the Sutherlandia and Black Tea Extract.*

If you're serious about getting bigger and stronger, and you want to promote the good hormones and help minimize the bad ones, ErgoBolic is your only choice!*

one mind , one body, one chance to make it happen

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

http://www.betancourtnutrition.com

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) tatteredsaint has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

day 1

Ok so day one is in the books obviously nothing to report at this time , aside from product effects dieting has taken a toll on my power already although the tempo I use takes a lot more out of the gas tank than an average workout -today I hit my upper back and chest the session was fairly solid although as I said my strength took a hit , the tempo I used today was a basic about 1-1.5 second positive with a 1.5 sec negative just enough to remove most of the momentum from the equation during supersetted movements

ss#1 -4 rounds post warm up
    incline bb bench press- 245x12
    modified high row- 180x12-15

ss#2- 4 rounds post warm up
    flat bb bench press - 275x8-10
    single arm db rows- 105x15

ss#3- 3 rounds
    reverse grip bb bench press 225x12-15
    bent bb rows 275x8-10

ss#4 3 rounds
    incline cable flyes- 50 per arm x 12-15
    modified close grip high rows (hands in hammer position) - 160x12-15

triset - 2 rounds nonstop
    peck deck- 100x12
    seated close grip cable rows- 240x25
    machine chest press- 180x15

no scheduled cardio post workout today although I may end up doing some LISS on my treadill this evening between studies

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

"The opinions expressed in my posts do not necessarily reflect those of Betancourt nutrition"

Still talking to the CEO ERGOGENIX's Avatar
    ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ERGOGENIX has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1st
    Ergogenix Boss Man

Three (3) new ErgoProducts coming soon. Pepper angii.

www.ergogenix.com
    www.twitter.com/ergogenix

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ergogenix/ergogenix.htm

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed and checked my Ego at the door.
    Bring on the pain!
    Last edited by velocityrob; 09-22-2012 at 05:50 PM.
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Originally Posted by ERGOGENIX View Post
    1st
    u sir win a protein cookie

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Subbed and checked my Ego at the door.
    Bring on the pain!
    haha hell yeah been having to put my ego in check to perform these slow ass movements last week was 3 sec positive 3sec negatives = fkn brutal

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In for the trip!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    In for the trip!
    u better be damn it

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

day 2

ok so all I have on sundays is HIIT n core I'm not going to write out the whole routine but it was published on bb.com a while back just scroll down til you see me , there are errors on their ideas of how do perform my movements the woodchops they show aren't like mine as mine are more of a torso rotation from different angles , and the weighted crunches are done on a machine , I also typically do my intervals on an eliptical due to the fact that I train calves twice a week and do hiit on a treadmill on 2 other days so my calf muscles are beat down by sunday

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/best...k-secrets.html

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tatteredsaint View Post
    u better be damn it
    Hellzzzz to the yeah!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

day 3 - yeasterday - arm training

ok so I couldn't get around to updating yesterday I was on 2hrs of sleep and had an exam on quantum physics today so I had to let those things take priority I am off from training today but I figured I would post yesterdays session , my diet has remained pretty much spot on thus far I'm probably leaning out a bit too quickly but I would rather get shredded 1st and see where I go from there than get behind and have to rush .

my arm session was brutal as usual I practiced a pause at the bottom, 1sec positive with a 2-3 sec negative for the majority of my movements anything else was 1 sec pos, 1 sec negative tight form - rest was kept around 30-45sec per set for the most part

bb curls
    wu- 95x20
    3x125x6-8 pauses

decline skulls - used a decline sit up bench around 45 degrees
    110x20
    3x140x7-8 - standard grip
    2x120x8- close grip

incline db curls- unilateral pauses already done in proper movement
    3x60sx8-10

close grip bb bench press
    225x15 -pauses
    3x275x7-8 pauses

single arm cable curls
    3x70x7-8 pauses each side

overhead cable tricep extensions
    3x190x10-12

single arm cable curls- different method/angle really don't know what to call them kinda like a spider curl
    3x70x6-7 pauses per arm

single arm cable tricep press down
    3x80x6-8-pauses

I normally work calves on mondays too but time wasn't permitting due to schoolwork

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Helluva strong workout, especially on low sleep and school.

Helluva strong workout, especially on low sleep and school.
    thanks bro I try to lift heavy tings once in a while

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

well I'm definitely leaning out fairly well I will try to get some shots up when I have a chance , I had to carb up today as I was looking really flat and was feeling fatigued from dieting - I went fairly heavy on delts lats n traps today nothin insane just basic moderately heavy weight at a 1 sec positive and 1 sec negative as it is too hard om my joints to pause delt movements and time wasn't that permitting today

wide grip pull ups- 1sec static hang
    bwx20
    3x+45x6-7

db shoulder press
    wu-75sx25
    3x105sx8-10

arnold press ( I rarely do these)
    2x70sx10

behind the neck smith shoulder press
    135x20
    3x225x5-6

trap bar shrugs
    3x315x10-15

close grip lat pull downs(hands in hammer position)
    3x220x7-8

cable lat raises
    3x50x7-8 each side

decline sit-ups
    10lb plate held over head, 3 sets of 20-30 done slow

back extension machine -3x250x40-50

nothing major to report yet but I do seem to be leaning out slightly better , strength is the same as average at this point

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    subbed
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    subbed
    good to have u aboard bro

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

ok rough couple days

alright so yesterday I was literally so ill that I couldn't stand , eat or drink until 2pm (I normally have 4 meals by then) well I get rid of that mostly by this morning but unfortunately was still a bit under the weather , said fk it n went in for leg training even though I felt weak and I really should've known better , well all went well at 1st until I was deadlifting which I haven't done in a while due to trying to slim my lower back down and on my last set bam 1st rep I pulled my lat pretty severely at the upper attachment right behind my armpit fkn painful as hell , my diet has not been on point the last 2 days because the only time i want just is when I'm sick - but regardless of all this bs I will be in the gym tomorrow morning hitting chest n upper back I'm just not sure how well it will go

pre exhaust superset - 5 rounds
    smith machine calf raises toes elevated 3in - 385x15-20
    leg extensions - 180x12-15

box squats - smith- 12in bench
    315x12-1sec pause
    385x8-1 sec pause
    2x405x6 - touch n go
    455x4- touch n go

deads
    315x15
    405x7
    455x1- pulled lat

leg press- close stance feet placed bout 6in apart -1sec pause at bottom
    4x14px6-7

back extension machine
    3x250x40-50

unfortunately I didn't finsh the workout there were certain things that I couldn't do it was killing me to load plates as it was , I figured the quicker I get ice n ibeprofen the better chance I have to recover quickly - hopefully i can at least function well enough to get the job done tomorrow because it feels pretty rough at the moment

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    In to check this out, strong start!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    In to check this out, strong start!
    thanks bro I'll try to keep it interesting

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sure it will be good, hope you get to recover quickly also.
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Originally Posted by qstick99 View Post
    Sure it will be good, hope you get to recover quickly also.
    thanks man , it's lookin like a couple days off are going to be in order after today

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

ok bad news

so I went in and tried to lift today my warm up weigth nearly killed me on back movements so I have decided to take a few days off to let this recover as I cannot afford to risk being taken completely out of the game right now , I have to get a follow up liver enzyme blood test anyway and this will be a good time as I am not going to be lifting , I am really miserably p*ssed about this right now and it's going to be a rough few days - I will purchase a 2nd bottle of ergobolic and run it to make up for the interuption though

despite my miserable back issue my chest training was actually pretty strong I won't post all the shaping movments but incline I hit 295 5x5 , on flat I hit 295x10 and 345x4 - not bad for beign defict injured and sick but it really was disheartening to not be able to train my back and believe me I tried multiple movements, angles ect. it's pretty jacked up

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Sick AND injured? Damn dude! Take all the time you need. You train as hard as ANYONE I know, so if its keeping you on the bench I know its bad.

Sick AND injured? Damn dude! Take all the time you need. You train as hard as ANYONE I know, so if its keeping you on the bench I know its bad.
    thanks rob I told james I am going to buy an extra bottle and extend the log I feel that I need to make it right for the days off , I will be back in the gym friday night for sure but I'm still hurt and I think it's going to take some time to build up my back training again I'm pretty sure I have a severe strain or mild tear of the teres major judging from the pain and movement issues but it is improving slightly been icing it twice a day and I'm considering askin my doc for some prednisone to speed things up a bit - I appreciate the understanding from everyone I tend to push the pace in my logs and sometimes it gets me in trouble

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Damn....get better soon! So sorry that you are down...but I know you are not out

Damn....get better soon! So sorry that you are down...but I know you are not out
    haha never out they'll have to kill me I'm back tomorrow night

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^ Nice
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

ok guys so I'm back I really didn't feel like I had the energy to left well after 9hrs of work then 3hrs of moms bday after about 5hrs of sleep last nigth but I popped some bronkaid I keep for just such emergencies and took my ass to the gym at 1030pm lol I had to try to be fairly cautious so I really didn't get that good of a lift in I was strong on squats but when i went for heavy 5-6 reps it was bothing my delt/lat so I backed off a bit , I also decided to make use to the smith because one slip of the bar on a standard squat and I might lose the ability to rehab this injury and I'm trying to play it smart for once
    I almost had a lil situation go on while finishing up andother guy in the gym asked if my car was locked and said 2 people were creepin around lookin in windows , well I assured him they were bout to fk with the wrong mfer and when I left I walked out popped the trunk n waited on them lockily for them they didn't come back to let me show em what was in my car haha I hate fkn junkies

short workout

pre exhaust
    seated calves - 5 sets 250x15 slow
    leg extensions- 5 sets 180x15-20 slow

smith squats- literally ass to ankles also done slow
    135x30
    225x20
    315x12
    395x6
    3x315x8-10

lying leg curls - guess what .....done slow lol
    3x150x10-12

back extension machine
    3x260x30-40

cable wood chops 3x90x25

n thats it guys I had to use a lot of caution because certain positions pull on the injury but I wasn't too heartbroken w the workout because I was losing my mind being out of the gym for 5 days miserable n sleep deprived

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

Despite the lack of sleep, the workout looks good. Fueled by aggression?

(and happy Bday to your mom )

Despite the lack of sleep, the workout looks good. Fueled by aggression?

(and happy Bday to your mom )
    haha yeah somewhat I had so much stress built up I think it's why i couldn't sleep but I slept pretty good last night finally and today I had an ok workout considering I am rehabbing atm , my delt n lat is definitely getting back up to speed more quickly than expected so i have no complaints , just wish I could lift more intensely it's killin me babying this injury but at least some progress was made -I'll update a lil later

Betancourt Nutrition Rep

alright I got to give my injury a bit more direct test today while lifting chest n back , it did suck being hindered severely and I really didn't do ver many sets of back for obvious reasons but with that said progress was certainly made as far as I am a lot stronger with back training than I was last week and progress from something like this is made in baby steps I honestly think it would've been a surgical injury , but I'm on my way back up whatever it fkn takes I will recoup and prepare to compete

10-12 sets various rotator exercises and light back movements to loosen it up

incline bb press
    135x30
    225x20
    5x245x15

bb bench press---alternated w bent rows
    225x35
    5x275x10-14

bent bb rows- only planned to try like 135 but if it feels good fk it, all were done extremely slow n careful
    95x30
    135x30
    180x25
    205x25
    3x225x20-25

incline db press- was more exhausting n painful to pick em up than to press
    3x90sx20

cable flyes - 3 different angles
    6x50per arm x12-15

that was about it I'm keeping it pretty simple until I'm up to speed and can pick up the intensity , it's tough to restrain in the gym when u have the level of rage that I have and I'm pretty sure that's why I couldn't sleep last week when I couldn't lift and let it out

Betancourt Nutrition Rep