Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000) ParasiteComplex is a complete loser! (-2000)
    I saw this really pretty islamic girl that was probably an 8/10 and she was with her husband, like a 4/10. And I realized that's why they have their arranged marriages. Such a pairing would not happen without the influence of religion, culture, or money.

America is just following the flow of any status based society that removes aesthetics largely from the procreation factor.

On a long enough timeline of "advanced" civilization, you have those unaesthetic rich dudes phukking hbbs and you eventually end up with a population of betas. Like British people, or Indians.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    all it takes is 5 minutes on any social networking site to see how easy women have it, and thus how entitled they have become

Brb girl with 2000+ friends on ******** makes status complaining about relationship
    Brb instantly receives attention from ~50 different guys telling her how pretty she is and how awesome she is and how they'll always be there for her

one click of a mouse, one picture on instagram, one tweet, one status update, etc and they have dozens of men drooling over them

It's pathetic, and the worst part is that kids growing nowadays think its normal

Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500) Kharvok is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ParasiteComplex View Post
    I saw this really pretty islamic girl that was probably an 8/10 and she was with her husband, like a 4/10. And I realized that's why they have their arranged marriages. Such a pairing would not happen without the influence of religion, culture, or money.

America is just following the flow of any status based society that removes aesthetics largely from the procreation factor.

On a long enough timeline of "advanced" civilization, you have those unaesthetic rich dudes phukking hbbs and you eventually end up with a population of betas. Like British people, or Indians.

Lol reppes

fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000) fat2fit21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jro9999 View Post
    all it takes is 5 minutes on any social networking site to see how easy women have it, and thus how entitled they have become

Brb girl with 2000+ friends on ******** makes status complaining about relationship
    Brb instantly receives attention from ~50 different guys telling her how pretty she is and how awesome she is and how they'll always be there for her

one click of a mouse, one picture on instagram, one tweet, one status update, etc and they have dozens of men drooling over them

It's pathetic, and the worst part is that kids growing nowadays think its normal
    So true
    *WetBreasts is gonna make it crew*

Starting weight - 389lbs 13/12/2011
    Goal: 185 Lbs at 12% bf

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Does it produce self entitled stuck up women? yes.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) FsuNole7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by sword_ View Post
    Does it produce self entitled stuck up women? yes.
    strong bump.

this thread is a graveyard of banned miscers. First page had a bunch ITT.

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Lmao US women ( this applies to most western countries) are fk'd if they think they're on any semi-aware man's list of marriage material.

Would not ever date/ltr/marry a western women, only good for pump, dump, and flee. Since that is not my style I simply avoid them like the plague. I've yet to meet one that I would hang out with or talk to if there wasn't some sexual attraction. They tend to be vapid creatures incapable of a single coherent thought worth listening to.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by FsuNole7 View Post
    strong bump.

this thread is a graveyard of banned miscers. First page had a bunch ITT.
    OP is banned but he's still around.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) Croatbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't need no introduction in this
    I can grind in every ghetto, trying to stay hood rich
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

l'm here now for six days and nobody invited me for breakfast. This morning they say, ''Come for breakfast with us, Arnold, have a nice breakfast.'
    Love Natural Blondes CREW
    Fake Blondes are automatic 2/10 CREW

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Summary of necro-thread:

-All "western" women are entitled sloots.

-All men are fit this same definition of "entitled sloots" but somehow deserve 10/10s who will raise their children and do all menial domestic labor while also having a remunerative job.

-Women should be driven enough to have a career, smart enough to have an intelligent conversation, but have absolutely no problem with being demeaned into enacting outmoded gender modes.

-The misc thinks money buys love, and does not consider what a relationship might offer to a person of the opposite sex who is financially independent, although this is apparently ideal.

-Basically a paradox: the average miscer wants a woman who is fully independent--with a developed personality and life-- who will throw it all away to cater to his needs so that they're always dependent.

-The misc still has no idea what feminism is.

My input for the AM: the women worth having are individuals trying to do well in the world, just like you. They don't need or want your money. Being dependent on another person for support is just as abhorrent to them as it is to you. Why would they want to exchange a perfectly independent life for one with you? This seems like an especially obvious question considering the subservience most miscers seem to desire. A woman with those tendencies isn't going to become the woman you want to be with in the first place. All your frustration comes from expecting the traits of a driven, intelligent woman in a subservient package. The world does not work that way.

I think a relationship dynamic where partners serve each other out of real love and affection--and for no other reason-- is ideal. Like most miscers ITT, I have yet to find a partner that is worthy of that. Does that mean that I think all men are horrible? No, but I haven't found one yet who seems worth sacrificing any of my autonomy.

/rustled jimmies post that was longer than I intended and that no one will read

(fuark. let the misc get to me.)
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000) coals is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by conceptions View Post
    Summary of necro-thread:

-All men are fit this same definition of "entitled sloots" but somehow deserve 10/10s who will raise their children and do all menial domestic labor while also having a remunerative job.

-Women should be driven enough to have a career, smart enough to have an intelligent conversation, but have absolutely no problem with being demeaned into enacting outmoded gender modes.

-The misc thinks money buys love, and does not consider what a relationship might offer to a person of the opposite sex who is financially independent, although this is apparently ideal.

-Basically a paradox: the average miscer wants a woman who is fully independent--with a developed personality and life-- who will throw it all away to cater to his needs so that they're always dependent.

My input for the AM: the women worth having are individuals trying to do well in the world, just like you. They don't need or want your money. Being dependent on another person for support is just as abhorrent to them as it is to you. Why would they want to exchange a perfectly independent life for one with you? This seems like an especially obvious question considering the subservience most miscers seem to desire. A woman with those tendencies isn't going to become the woman you want to be with in the first place. All your frustration comes from expecting the traits of a driven, intelligent woman in a subservient package. The world does not work that way.

I think a relationship dynamic where partners serve each other out of real love and affection--and for no other reason-- is ideal. Like most miscers ITT, I have yet to find a partner that is worthy of that. Does that mean that I think all men are horrible? No, but I haven't found one yet who seems worth sacrificing any of my autonomy.

Summary:

I"m sloot and view the world through my own perspective, incapable as I am of looking at the BS men face nowadays with feminism. I live in my own fantasy land because acknowledging the truth that my sloothood has destroyed my value as a lady is too painful. I wish I could go back but since I cannot I must wholeheartedly support the movement to rationalize my own demise.

DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DirtNastyBaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't say it messed all of them up but it's definetly harder to find wife material in the USA than it is in another country. Women here don't expect to one day be committed to somebody.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000) shawntoronto is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by coals View Post
    Summary:

I"m sloot and view the world through my own perspective, incapable as I am of looking at the BS men face nowadays with feminism. I live in my own fantasy land because acknowledging the truth that my sloothood has destroyed my value as a lady is too painful. I wish I could go back but since I cannot I must wholeheartedly support the movement to rationalize my own demise.
    fuark strong reply, if i was said sloot id be crying

icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50) icafe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Getting married is too risky nowadays. women can wipe outhalf olf your financial portfolio and you can be forced to pay alimony for decades. you are also subject to jail time if you cannot pay. it is an incentive for women to divorce so why wouldn't they. its the stupid feminist laws that fk everything up. studies show that less than half of marriages are successful.
    good luck with your marriage goals of 2013.

Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Koukla88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Both men and women are poor marriage material. It's disgusting to think my future husband could have had 100s of sexual partners. Both men and women need to get back to basics and this whole modern day sexual revolution/entitlement is gross for both sexes. Hardly anyone has respect or morals these days.
    100 lbs and counting gone....oh yeah!

Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Souh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Summary:

That poor poor sloot. I lost it when she said "outmoded gender roles" that made me chuckle. Yea it is outmoded to be a good wife, woman, and lady when you are nothing more than a worthless whore.

krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) krazy33 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I mean I hate feminazi's but not every girl is one. We've just become a culture reliant on self-satisfaction - regardless of whether or not it hurts someone and that encompasses both men and women.

jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jro9999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Summary of necro-thread:

I love how you have to throw in "menial domestic labor" when describing men's jobs, that one line sets the tone quite well and sums up your hypocritical post

Menial - (of work) Not requiring much skill and lacking prestige: "menial factory jobs".

So let me get straight, you're criticizing men on the misc who want to typecast women as "useless sloots" and how we "demand" women to fit into feminine gender roles but its ok for you to typecast men as bumbling idiots?

Also what's demeaning about being a caring and loving wife? You bring up "outmoded gender roles" and how "demeaning" it is to be a genuine and caring person in a relationship. in your post you have no problem demeaning men into uneducated ATM machines working "menial" jobs while also stating elsewhere in your post that you basically haven't met a man whose worthy of being in a relationship with you (aka hypergamy where women marry up in status), but then you turn around and try to discredit the men in this thread by saying its wrong for men to demean women?? and somehow we're all clueless and inept retards who aren't smart enough to understand feminism?

Get over yourself

TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000) TotalGymFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    I love how you have to throw in "menial domestic labor" when describing men's jobs, that one line sets the tone quite well and sums up your hypocritical post

Menial - (of work) Not requiring much skill and lacking prestige: "menial factory jobs".

So let me get straight, you're criticizing men on the misc who want to typecast women as "useless sloots" and how we "demand" women to fit into feminine gender roles but its ok for you to typecast men as bumbling idiots?

Also what's demeaning about being a caring and loving wife? You bring up "outmoded gender roles" and how "demeaning" it is to be a genuine and caring person in a relationship. in your post you have no problem demeaning men into uneducated ATM machines working "menial" jobs while also stating elsewhere in your post that you basically haven't met a man whose worthy of being in a relationship with you (aka hypergamy where women marry up in status), but then you turn around and try to discredit the men in this thread by saying its wrong for men to demean women?? and somehow we're all clueless and inept retards who aren't smart enough to understand feminism?

Get over yourself

conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000) conceptions is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Summary:

Get over yourself
    Strong reading comprehension.

not srs

God, you guys just prove my point.
    *wide hips crew*
    *excess chalaza ruins my day crew*
    *no cardio crew*
    *IBTC crew*
    <<*BMC*>>

logging here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157651943

swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10) swoletoke is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    When we gave these whores the right to vote thats when it started going down hill.
    Especially with the rise of this pathetic, moronic idea called feminism.
    These whores need to realize the man will always be above them.
    Nothing they can or will ever do will change this Fact.

Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Softworn has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Strong reading comprehension.

not srs

God, you guys just prove my point.

Keep rustlin', cuz.

🤡 Honk-Pilled 🤡
    ðŸŽï¸ Race-Pilled ðŸŽï¸

BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250) BRBposting has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Summary of necro-thread:

Account Age: 4 Months

Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000) Starred is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Very broadly: yes

edit: but I wouldn't really place much of the blame on feminism in itself

BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BigSteak87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Western Culture in general.
    *Scottish crew*
    *Never had a Scottish girlfriend and never will crew*
    *Never had a white girlfriend crew*
    *All I see is fat pancakes in tight pants crew*
    *Utterly disgusted by my countries women crew*

One Of Our Top Posters! NotANun21's Avatar
    NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotANun21 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    All women are like American women inside, it's just that American women and Americans in general are very vocal about their opinions.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

A lot of sense was made that day.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100) BigBearBrah is not very well liked. (-100)
    The best women are European women that live here. My GF is Russian and she's amazing.

owner of saab factory kel_varnsen's Avatar
    kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000) kel_varnsen is a name known to all. (+5000)
    just anecdotal, but having lived one year in the us, most of my life in scandinavia and visited several other countries, i'd say without a doubt american girls are the worst. ugly, fat, loud and a huge sense of entitlement. did i mention fat!

socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000) socrates07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Bonetana View Post
    what pisses me off the most is that women here believe they are entitled to men out of their league

heck if you are a 9, you deserve a handsome man but if you are a filthy 5, not a chance!
    This

It has gotten to the point where I don't even try with chicks anymore. It's just not worth it, as sad as that sounds.. it's just the way it is.

These chicks need to come the fuk down to earth before I give a rats ass about them again. Until then fuk em', let them hit their 30s and bawl their eyes out about how things have turned out and see if I give a flying fuk

doin me
    Actually prefer Plato crew

Disregard Everything, Acquire Aesthetics Crew
    ✖ NO PORN ✖

"Which desirest thou the most? Is it the gratification of thy desires of each day, a jewel, a bit of
    finery, better raiment, more food; things quickly gone and forgotten? Or is it substantial belongings,
    gold, lands, herds, merchandise, income-bringing investments? The coins thou takest from thy purse
    bring the first. The coins thou leavest within it will bring the latter."