Closed Thread
Page 227 of 299 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,810 of 8970
    Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daniel327 View Post
    IMO, a lot of this hate that you refer to doesn't actually exist.

I believe that the media is respopnsible for sensationalising most world events, and the majority of people (or at least the majority of sensible people) feel indifferent towards the US and any other foreign country.

I'm sure you're correct. Interestingly enough, I had a similar conversation with a construction worker in my back yard today. Him and his father are laying block for the new patio and they are both Brazilian. Both are fantastic people and I really like the work they're doing and they seem to have really good work ethic and character. I have been on a number of cruises and I went to Greece in 1998.... I haven't had a ton of wordly experiences, but I have traveled a little and met a number of people outside of my little world. The general feeling has been positive..... we have enjoyed the people we have met and they have been anything but negative toward the U.S.

I was mostly kidding in my last post though....

Oh.... the kid working on my house did really appreciate our conversation today. He really wants to be a firefighter and I gave him some advice and even told him I'll contact one of our recruiters this week for him. He said I was really being nice to him and on a lot of his jobs the customers had been rude and not so nice.

While I don't really care what the rest of the world thinks about us.... it is a shame that sometimes we don't exactly ask for good reviews.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IMO, a lot of this hate that you refer to doesn't actually exist.

I believe that the media is respopnsible for sensationalising most world events, and the majority of people (or at least the majority of sensible people) feel indifferent towards the US and any other foreign country.
    I've traveled quite a bit and for the most part my experiences have always been really positive. The two exceptions being Paris (I just don't think they are very friendly in Paris, the other parts of France were fine) and Spain during the Bush Administrations tenure. In Spain it was definitely an Anti American sentiment. I was discussing it with a Canadian from the same cruise ship and he said that he had also experienced similar behavior until he pointed to the British/Canadian pin that he was wearing and he received an apology. He said that it was definitely an Anti-American sentiment.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've been working on some of the photos that my wife took while we were in the Moab area. Here are a few of the photos she took of our hike in Negro Bill Canyon. In 10+ years of visiting Moab, we had never done this hike. It was a good hike; we'll definitely do it again.

That's me taking a photo of the creek...

My photo from that vantage point:

A photo of me in the shade. Prior to working on this one, the sky and the rock face above me was very bright, but the foreground was very dark. I lightened it up enough so that foreground detail was visible, but not so much so that the foreground looks like it might be well lit too. (Sometimes I go too far with things like this.)

Fording the creek. We had to cross back and forth many times during the hike.

Morning Glory Bridge. If you look closely, you can see some people atop the bridge. They all eventually rappelled down the wall behind the bridge.

One of the rappellers. (I think I have a shot of the same guy in one of the photos that I posted earlier.)
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Gentlemen,
    got this bar. I assume it's a cheapo given lack of bushing and hex bolt. But the knurl feels nice, and it weighs 44.4lbs. Also, the shaft looks like a black oxide? The sleeves were painted unfortunately. I'm planning to use it for rack pulls and landmine, unless it's not a cheapo.

EDIT: Shaft is 30mm
    Last edited by jackbravo; 06-17-2014 at 08:07 PM.

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I doubt anyone remembers me asking about extreme muscle cramping two summers ago, but I've been having the issues again recently. One thing in common that I've just noticed, with both times I've continuously had the cramping issues, is the use of creatine. I just googled creatine causing cramping and there certainly is a lot of anecdotal evidence showing increased cramping with creatine usage, but no scientific reasoning explaining it or confirming it...

Do many of you use creatine regularly? or have you in the past and maybe had a weird spell of cramping as well? I've literally not had a single problem in close to two years that I wasn't taking creatine, and now I've started again and almost immediately have had my hamstrings in a ball out of the blue for ten minutes at a time whether I'm sitting on the couch or playing slow pitch or soccer.

One thing for sure is that creatine will no longer be welcome in my house.

Also in my googling I came across an interesting point I'd probably never think of - when a physician asks if you're on any medications it's a good idea to list supplements you take daily. Ie. creatine was important to list to the physician writing the article because there could be an underlying issue with a kidney or liver at play and while creatine is a naturally occurring product it's certainly not at a "normal" level in your system... Just some food for thought...
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000) aclockworkoi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I only had issues when I took it with a lot of caffeine. I take it regularly now with no issues. I'll find the picture I took of my calf with a huge indent in it from my worst one. I was on the floor of the gym for thirty minutes working it out and couldn't do any leg work for a week.

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Cramping usually increases when you are not properly hydrated so it makes sense that it would also increase with the introduction of creatine. When using creatine you should also be hydrating more often than normal because the extra water that is pulled into the muscle during use.

In short: hydrate more and see if that helps.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jackbravo View Post
    Gentlemen,
    got this bar. I assume it's a cheapo given lack of bushing and hex bolt. But the knurl feels nice, and it weighs 44.4lbs. Also, the shaft looks like a black oxide? The sleeves were painted unfortunately. I'm planning to use it for rack pulls and landmine, unless it's not a cheapo.

EDIT: Shaft is 30mm
    Jack, I've had a couple of bars that were very similar to the one you are picturing. They weren't all the same, but none of them were anything special. I think you can probably proceed with your plan to use it for landmine and rack pulls.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by trimble006 View Post
    I doubt anyone remembers me asking about extreme muscle cramping two summers ago, but I've been having the issues again recently. One thing in common that I've just noticed, with both times I've continuously had the cramping issues, is the use of creatine. I just googled creatine causing cramping and there certainly is a lot of anecdotal evidence showing increased cramping with creatine usage, but no scientific reasoning explaining it or confirming it...

Do many of you use creatine regularly? or have you in the past and maybe had a weird spell of cramping as well? I've literally not had a single problem in close to two years that I wasn't taking creatine, and now I've started again and almost immediately have had my hamstrings in a ball out of the blue for ten minutes at a time whether I'm sitting on the couch or playing slow pitch or soccer.

One thing for sure is that creatine will no longer be welcome in my house.

Also in my googling I came across an interesting point I'd probably never think of - when a physician asks if you're on any medications it's a good idea to list supplements you take daily. Ie. creatine was important to list to the physician writing the article because there could be an underlying issue with a kidney or liver at play and while creatine is a naturally occurring product it's certainly not at a "normal" level in your system... Just some food for thought...
    Now that you mention it, I got some pretty rough cramps in my legs playing basketball the other day. Yes, I have been using creatine regularly.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    KBKB, do you have any shots from Fossil Creek old dam? Or the crack @ wet beaver trail?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    KBKB, do you have any shots from Fossil Creek old dam? Or the crack @ wet beaver trail?
    I have some Fossil Creek shots, taken early this year. Many were processed using Photomatix, so the colors are kind of funky. In any case, see:

http://buettner.to/blog/index.php/20...il-creek-hike/

Is this the dam?

(I should edit on that photo again using my current workflow to see what I come up with.)

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    I have some Fossil Creek shots, taken early this year. Many were processed using Photomatix, so the colors are kind of funky. In any case, see:

http://buettner.to/blog/index.php/20...il-creek-hike/

Is this the dam?

(I should edit on that photo again using my current workflow to see what I come up with.)
    Yeah that is. I went there to the other waterfall recently via the short "waterfall trail." The hike to the dam is pretty much all uncovered, in difect sun, right?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Talking

Keetman, that your engine pictured?

Attached Images
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #53 ▪█─────█▪
    ^^^^^^^ 6' 6" and Over Crew ^^^^^^^
    ------------- No Vax Crew ----------------

Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    Yeah that is. I went there to the other waterfall recently via the short "waterfall trail." The hike to the dam is pretty much all uncovered, in difect sun, right?
    There are sections of tree cover and shade from the terrain depending upon time of day. If you do it mid-day, it'll be mostly in direct sun.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Hanging with Skinny last night, watching Korea in the World Cup.

At Skinny's favorite ajusshi bar. . . .

Skinny took the picture from outside the bar after Korea's score.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Going to give this workout a shot for 6 weeks.

http://www.t-nation.com/workouts/20-...muscle-builder

This is perfect for me since I get up early before work and lift at 430-5 am. With a 9 month old and a 3 year old some nights are longer than others.

Input? Thanks gentlemen.
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) keyboardworkout has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    Going to give this workout a shot for 6 weeks.

http://www.t-nation.com/workouts/20-...muscle-builder

This is perfect for me since I get up early before work and lift at 430-5 am. With a 9 month old and a 3 year old some nights are longer than others.

Input? Thanks gentlemen.
    It lacks a squat movement. Using the 4 basic movements of push, pull, squat and hinge.

Workout A
    A. Deadlift
    B. Military press

Workout B
    A. Bench press
    B. Bent-Over Barbell Row

Maybe warm up with some goblet squats or substitute trap bar deads for the deadlift? The trap bar is sort of a squat/hinge combo lift.

BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BIgOrange865 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by keyboardworkout View Post
    It lacks a squat movement. Using the 4 basic movements of push, pull, squat and hinge.

Workout A
    A. Deadlift
    B. Military press

Workout B
    A. Bench press
    B. Bent-Over Barbell Row

Maybe warm up with some goblet squats or substitute trap bar deads for the deadlift? The trap bar is sort of a squat/hinge combo lift.
    Good point. I will work in squats on workout B day. I usually lack energy in the mornings and doing deads and squats in the same workout kills my endurance
    [II]---[II] Equipment Crew #49 [II]---[II]

[[[---]]] York Barbell Crew #35 [[[---]]] (DD, RH)

"The iron is with you for a while, and you will use it to get stronger, while preserving it and protecting it for the men and women who will come after you. You aren't a consumer. You're a brother of the iron. It's your duty. It's your calling." -AttyGuy

Originally Posted by BIgOrange865 View Post
    Good point. I will work in squats on workout B day. I usually lack energy in the mornings and doing deads and squats in the same workout kills my endurance
    I have done this. You get push and pull on both planes.

A
    Deadlift
    Military Press
    Pull Ups

B
    Squat
    Bench
    Bent Over Row

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post

Here's a new edit - the colors aren't quite so wild (and unbelievable) in this one. I also chose to keep the dark areas darker in the earlier version. That earlier version was processed with Photomatix. I used Lightroom and Photoshop for the version below.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Anyone know whats best to clean troy interlocking bumpers? I figured the guy i got it from would know but he had no clue
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

Can't break what's broken Synthetickiller's Avatar
    Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    Anyone know whats best to clean troy interlocking bumpers? I figured the guy i got it from would know but he had no clue
    I'd imagine you'd clean them the same way as Ivanko bumpers. I think Northern used SP-80: http://ivankobarbell.com/products/sp80/

He can chime in if I'm wrong.
    Crews: Ivanko Barbell Crew #52, York Barbell Club #95, Equipment Crew #59
    Lifts no one cares about:
    SQ: 619x1 (suit bottoms, no belt) / 507x1 (raw, no belt)
    BP: 392x1 (pause bench, raw)
    DL: 500x1 (suit bottoms, no belt)

In it for the gainz RestoringTally's Avatar
    RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) RestoringTally has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    I use 303 Aerospace Protectant. It does leave a slight film on the rubber, but it is not slick.

Unlike Armor All, 303 does not have plasticizers and will not damage the rubber.
    O─O York Barbell Crew #53 O─O
    ─█────█─ Ivanko Barbell Crew #63 ─█────█─
    ─────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
    My goal is to have so much equipment that I don't have room to workout. I am almost there. :)
    ──────────────────────────────────-───────────────────────
    1st Meet Nov 2014 Push-Pull: 225 - 325 @ 194 Masters 59

Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Synthetickiller has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Finally got my tires on! The step bar almost comes to the bottom of my knee! 3" lift? More like 6" lift! lol.

I took her out & got stuck! A nice guy in an F250 pulled me out. Not having mud tires & not knowing the area was so muddy was the culprit. No level of skill could have fixed the issue, lol. I need a winch!

I'm tweaking the ride. Putting the tires on made the ride quality go down. I know there's a way to tweak it more, so I'll be busy doing that. That's one reason why I haven't been as active. Car problems! Both my Ram & my mom's Challenger (tranny issues that Chrysler won't fix, yet).

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Synthetickiller View Post

Not having mud tires & not knowing the area was so muddy was the culprit.
    Could it not have been the fact that you were driving a Dodge?

Could it not have been the fact that you were driving a Dodge?
    Haters gonna hate. ALL car companies suck. You can always find examples of xxx company truck getting stuck.

It's also what tires you have & the skill of the driver. I don't make it a habit of going off road all the time, especially mudding.

*wonders why people care about brand name if you don't own stock*

Is your purse a prada?
    Last edited by Synthetickiller; 06-20-2014 at 07:43 PM.

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Haters gonna hate. ALL car companies suck. You can always find examples of xxx company truck getting stuck.

It's also what tires you have & the skill of the driver. I don't make it a habit of going off road all the time, especially mudding.

*wonders why people care about brand name if you don't own stock*

Is your purse a prada?

I've had enough people give me **** over "why" I'd own a $7k suspension. Just tired of it...

We need a sarcastic tag lol

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I've had enough people give me **** over "why" I'd own a $7k suspension. Just tired of it...

We need a sarcastic tag lol
    (SRS) should work.

I took the back half of my Concept2 Rower and leaned it up against the wall to do dumbbell squats today.(SRS) Pretty similar to skateboard squats that scooby by scooby but with a 15ish degree incline to it so it was a bit more like a hack squat(I think). Worked pretty well! I threw a sock over the top(heehee) so it didn't scratch the wall though.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That doesn't look sill at all. . .
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Closed Thread
Page 227 of 299 FirstFirst ... 127 177 217 225 226 227 228 229 237 277 ... LastLast