Closed Thread
Page 25 of 299 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    Yep, zombies don't care who the president is.
    As long as he tastes good.........
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    As long as he tastes good.........
    ....are we still talking about zombies, or Monica Lewinsky?
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ....are we still talking about zombies, or Monica Lewinsky?
    LOL. Too bad I'm on spread.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Some of you guys may like this.
    A guy I work with apparently helped shoot this video.
    "Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The more I workout at commercial gyms, the more I hate commercial gyms.

Psalms 144:1
    Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Slow mo @ 2.29. WOW. Stunning car and great camera work.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz cgc has the mod powerz
    Slow mo @ 2.29. WOW. Stunning car and great camera work.
    Yeah, I bet you can get that red Mustang for a good discount

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Yeah, I bet you can get that red Mustang for a good discount
    Great video cgc, they must go through a set of tires in nothing flat.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Awesome video. PI I owe you some reps when I'm off spread.
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()

Cheers OSU, story of my life mate.lol

@Cgc, if you like that video then you are gonna love this. Its taken off the British car show Top Gear so theres a small chance you havent seen it already, but even if you have, it won't hurt to watch it again.

Put it on big screen, turn the volume up to full, remove all distractions, and enjoy.

(cut to 2.00 if you want to get straight to the action)

You're welcome.
    Last edited by ProtienandIron; 11-07-2012 at 03:01 PM.
    My training log:
    ---------------

@Cgc, if you like that video then you are gonna love this.
    Ken Block?
    Top Gear?

Seriously...yeah, I know about both of them

The UK version of Top Gear is GREAT....the US version sucks.
    I do think Jeremy Clarkson does his best NOT to like American cars, but whatever.

I'm not a big drift fan, but I could watch Ken Block make a car walk and talk all day long....dude is incredible.

Ken Block?
    Top Gear?

Seriously...yeah, I know about both of them

The UK version of Top Gear is GREAT....the US version sucks.
    I do think Jeremy Clarkson does his best NOT to like American cars, but whatever.

I'm not a big drift fan, but I could watch Ken Block make a car walk and talk all day long....dude is incredible.
    LOL, thats a bit embarassing, sorry mate I didn't know it made TG over the the pond. Shame the US version sucks, I would have thought I would be awesome with all the big engine/muscle cars over there. In fairness to Clarkson, he does/did own a Ford GT but yeah, I suppose he can be a bit biased. As for Ken Block, the man is a legend, I could watch his gymkhana vids all day long.
    My training log:
    ---------------

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    my command station when i'm not juggling iron in a unitard on a unicycle

sorry crappy phone pics, but i'm not quite finished. but its good enough for a quick pic

the new chair is pretty comfy but it needs a bolt for the back so the back rest can be locked. going to take it to lowes probably tonight. not bad for $5 . i got it for my gf.

i still have to clean up the living room some, and the kitchen, then throw away trash in the car, and cut my hair. i think i might get it all done before my girl comes at 9pm tonight!

whenever i come up with extra money i'd really like to put this behind my desk

http://www.ikea.com/us/en/catalog/products/30173216/
    i really need to replace those red curtains with something green, since this is my green theme .
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

LOL, thats a bit embarassing, sorry mate I didn't know it made TG over the the pond. Shame the US version sucks, I would have thought I would be awesome with all the big engine/muscle cars over there. In fairness to Clarkson, he does/did own a Ford GT but yeah, I suppose he can be a bit biased. As for Ken Block, the man is a legend, I could watch his gymkhana vids all day long.
    No worries on being embarssed...you didn't know, and I was being a bit of a pain in the buss...lol.
    Clarkson just seems to look for things to pick at US cars. Now, don't get me wrong European cars do have a "Quality" about them that American car have yet to incorporate....but I don't get the feeling of 90% of US cars are trash that Clarkson seems to have.

The US version...eh....Rutledge Wood just get on my last nerve. He's one of those who thinks he's funnier than he really is?

Holy NASA, batman.....Matrix563....uh, buddy....you starting your own space program there?

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post

i still have to clean up the living room some, and the kitchen, then throw away trash in the car, and cut my hair.
    Yeah women will do that to you, next thing is that she'll be moved in and you'd better get that garage done because that's where all your gym stuff's going.

whenever i come up with extra money i'd really like to put this behind my desk
    Don't you mean, "whenever I come up with extra money that I don't need to spend on exercise equipment", lol.

Command Central looks great btw.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

Now, don't get me wrong European cars do have a "Quality" about them that American car have yet to incorporate.... ?
    European cars ? Like jaguars ? Every person that I know who owned a Jaguar, wished they also owned a flatbed, lol. Their cars leave alot to be desired the same as ours. Just sayin'....

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    my command station...
    Your desk is a lot cleaner than mine.

I saw this...

...and didn't realize at first that it was a work of art. For a brief moment, I thought you might want to actually put in a rope suspension bridge.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Agreed. To stereotype the differences between euro and US cars I would say that US generally focus more on big engines, beautiful throaty sounds, aggressive styling, and raw power in the mid to top end motors. Whereas euro cars are more focused on nimble handling, power to weight ratio, subtle styling, and just a bit more consideration to fuel economy due to our high prices. Thats my very general opinions and there are many exceptions on both sides. I wish we could afford to own the large flatbeds you guys drive, but the fuel cost would backrupt most people.

@Matrix, my bro in law is building a computor next to me right now so I just showed him your setup. He approves.
    My training log:
    ---------------

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Below is a photo from a hike I did in the Goldfield Mountains last Sunday. We hiked the Javelina Mine Trail and actually saw a few markers for the Javelina Mining Claim. I took some photos of the claim markers, but they're not particularly interesting - they're just some wood stakes hammered into the ground. Gold was actually found in the area at one time, but I don't know how well the Javelina claims did.

Attached Images
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Agreed. To stereotype the differences between euro and US cars I would say that US generally focus more on big engines, beautiful throaty sounds, aggressive styling, and raw power in the mid to top end motors. Whereas euro cars are more focused on nimble handling, power to weight ratio, subtle styling, and just a bit more consideration to fuel economy due to our high prices. Thats my very general opinions and there are many exceptions on both sides. I wish we could afford to own the large flatbeds you guys drive, but the fuel cost would backrupt most people.
    Might be a little lost in translation here...but when you say "flatbed" are you refering to just a Truck, or a flat bed truck?
    Truck

Or Flatbed.

I meant to top of the two pics, we call them pickups, not sure why I called it a flatbed. Speaking of which I remember when Clarkson did a review of a ford pickup. It was meant to be the best seller in the US of all time. Not sure if its the one pictued or a different one but... it got a bad review. lol
    My training log:
    ---------------

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I wish we could afford to own the large flatbeds you guys drive, but the fuel cost would backrupt most people.
    So 14 miles to the gallon wouldn't be enough for you?

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

Originally Posted by rthawker View Post
    14 mpg if you're lucky, lol.

LMAO, umm...it could become an issue..
    My training log:
    ---------------

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    14 mpg if you're lucky, lol.
    I regularly get about 14.5 with this truck.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Very nice. Is that lifted at all? I've got about the same truck, but yours looks higher than mine.

EDIT: I want to lift mine a couple inches, wondered how much if at all yours is lifted. I know we make different suspension packages, though.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

I was talking about Large american trucks in general. My 2002 Suburban got the same as yours, but my 98 Dodge Ram was closer to 12 mpg, but it was a beast by all standards and had a 360 eng, manual and 4:11 rear ratio. It was definitely fun .
    Last edited by twodog; 11-08-2012 at 10:59 AM.

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I came up with a new program Sports-Fit you it's a mix of baseball, basketball, football and hockey. You don't have to be good at any of it just do it. You will be judged on how fast you can get it done. at the end you will be named the "fittest man on earth"
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    Very nice. Is that lifted at all? I've got about the same truck, but yours looks higher than mine.

EDIT: I want to lift mine a couple inches, wondered how much if at all yours is lifted. I know we make different suspension packages, though.
    It has a 6" suspension lift. Sitting on 33" Toyos.

Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    I was talkig about Large american trucks in general. My 2002 Suburban got the same as yours, but my 98 Dodge Ram was closer to 12 mpg, but it was a beast by all standards and had a 360 eng, manual and 4:11 rear ratio. It was definitely fun .
    When I was in high school and gas was around $1.00/gal. I had a '76 Chevy longbed that had a modified 350 that only got 8-9mpg. It was a very loud and obnoxious vehicle that I'm sure the neighbors were happy when it was gone.

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In preperation for the zombie apocalypse...or a ban on assault weapons. My new toy.

M10-762 Semi-auto AK Rifle

Come at me zombies
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()

Closed Thread
Page 25 of 299 FirstFirst ... 15 23 24 25 26 27 35 75 125 ... LastLast