Closed Thread
Page 92 of 299 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast
Results 2,731 to 2,760 of 8970
    Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    I love my Kindle, its really easy on the eyes, nice and compact, I read everything on it.

On Amazon, Kindle sales are greater than tradition paper book sales so its really a popular thing.

Love my Kindle. It's really the only way I read books now. Between the books from Amazon and all the ones I can check out and download from my local library, I just don't see any reason to buy hard copies of books.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    Love my Kindle. It's really the only way I read books now. Between the books from Amazon and all the ones I can check out and download from my local library, I just don't see any reason to buy hard copies of books.
    Which Kindle do you guys have? I've been thinking of giving one as a gift. It will only be used to read (not play games or surf).
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    Which Kindle do you guys have? I've been thinking of giving one as a gift. It will only be used to read (not play games or surf).
    I have the Kindle Touch, but I'm not sure if I'd recommend it over the models above and below it in their lineup. It's kind of the red-headed stepchild of the line, and there's very little support for it. A lot of magazines and newspapers are only available for the models above and below it. It's capable of surfing the 'net using its "experimental" browser, but it's definitely no competition for the Fire.

My two oldest boys each have the basic model. Each has been replaced once under warranty, and one of the replacements is now unusable after about 6 months. I think the problem has something to do with the advertising crap they installed on it. You can actually turn it on and it loads pages just fine, but a portion of the ads block half of the screen. It's supposed to go away when you turn it on, but big sections of it remain on the screen.
    Last edited by Stasher1; 07-01-2013 at 10:13 AM.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    We - my family that is - have several Nook devices (from Barnes & Noble). The color tablet devices work well for surfing and reading in bed (because of the backlight), but the battery needs to be charged frequently. The backlit displays can also be hard to read in direct sunlight. I just got back from a trip - I took the Nook Simple Touch with me. It has an E Ink (greyscale) display. It sucks for surfing the web, but it works great in bright conditions such as bright sunlight. Better still, the battery life is excellent. I didn't even bring a charger with me because I new I wouldn't need to charge it at all during the four days that I was gone.

I think there are similar choices with Kindle - in fact, I saw some folks using some Kindle devices that looked kind of similar to my Nook Simple Touch as I was traveling.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thanks, guys. I'm on spread to one of you but will catch up later. The Nook simple touch sounds good but I may need to go with one of the Kindle e-readers because of the 3G... probably paying extra to get one without the ads.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I have the older Kindle with the keyboard buttons on the bottom.

Ive never used a touch-screen but I dont think Id like it, I dont like touch but prefer buttons for things. My Kindle has the fwd back buttons on the sides so its easy to turn the pages and I dont have to touch the screen or anything.

If I had to buy a replacement I would get the cheapest Kindle, non-color and non-touch and pay extra for the non-ads as Stasher mentioned.

I use Calibre to transfer my books with a USB cable.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thanks, guys. I'm on spread to one of you but will catch up later. The Nook simple touch sounds good but I may need to go with one of the Kindle e-readers because of the 3G... probably paying extra to get one without the ads.
    While I like it for reading books in good light, it's my understanding that the Nook Simple Touch has not sold that well. Its price had been greatly reduced and for a while Barnes & Noble was giving them away with the purchase of a Nook tablet. I do most of my reading now using a Nook HD+. The backlight makes it great for reading in bed. The large size means that I don't have to use my reading glasses.

When I made the choice, several years ago, between Kindle and Nook, one of the compelling features of the Nook was the ability to read books on any Nook device that you own or on other devices too. Nook reader software is available for the iPad, Android tablets and phones, Windows 8 tablets and PCs, Windows PCs, and Mac PCs. There's now a browser app that allows you to read a Nook book in any browser.

I don't know enough about the modern day Kindle to know if Kindle books can be read on other devices. This is something to check into prior to choosing between Nook and Kindle.

I use Calibre to transfer my books with a USB cable.
    I use wifi to transfer all of my books, though my first Nook had 3G support as well. wifi has worked out well because, these days, there's almost always a wifi hotspot somewhere nearby.

I once transfered a PDF document to one of my older Nooks using a USB cable. It just showed up as a drive to which I could copy over the document in question. Aside from that one instance, I haven't had to mess around with any data transfer cables.

Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    While I like it for reading books in good light, it's my understanding that the Nook Simple Touch has not sold that well. Its price had been greatly reduced and for a while Barnes & Noble was giving them away with the purchase of a Nook tablet. I do most of my reading now using a Nook HD+. The backlight makes it great for reading in bed. The large size means that I don't have to use my reading glasses.

When I made the choice, several years ago, between Kindle and Nook, one of the compelling features of the Nook was the ability to read books on any Nook device that you own or on other devices too. Nook reader software is available for the iPad, Android tablets and phones, Windows 8 tablets and PCs, Windows PCs, and Mac PCs. There's now a browser app that allows you to read a Nook book in any browser.

I don't know enough about the modern day Kindle to know if Kindle books can be read on other devices. This is something to check into prior to choosing between Nook and Kindle.

I'm not sure about the browswer app, but I have the Kindle app on my Android-based phone and my middle son has it on his Android-based tablet. I'm not positive, but I believe my wife has it on her Ipad as well.

As far as loading books, as long as I have wifi, I can access Amazon and download books without a cable.

Thanks guys, I'm probably going to get them the Paperwhite 3G. They don't have wifi (they're old and stubborn ).

thats a good choice, in Canada we dont have 3G anyways, but Im sure you will really like it. Kindle takes MOBI files. I load directly via my cable as I dont buy from Amazon, I can let you know where to get books from.

This site is really great:
    http://forum.mobilism.org/viewforum.php?f=106

Gen fiction:
    http://forum.mobilism.org/viewforum.php?f=121

NYT best seller list is always near the top here:
    http://thepiratebay.sx/top/601

SS kindle:
    http://thepiratebay.sx/torrent/70900...on_Mobi_Kindle
    Thank you for the links and info. I'm still on spread but will catch up later.

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's up fellas? Been busy as hell around here for the last couple weeks. Decided on a PL meet Sept. 7th, training is going alright. I started a cut, kinda- down to 183/184 for the last few days. Hoping to lift in the 181 pound class.

I also took my CCW class last week, now just have to deal with the paperwork and wait for my CPL to come in the mail. I also bought another pistol, a Glock 19, that I'll probably use as a carry gun. Still want a small revolver, too, but the wife said "maybe you should wait to get another new gun".
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    as well known, my 'truck' jk car is a 1996 saab. over 231k miles. almost 18 years old. gets about 30 mpg on the highway. not the best but not too bad either, has a sunroof and leather seats. I hope this e15 crap goes away as that will ruin older cars. I did think I killed my car last august when I went through a puddle that was deeper than I thought. it ran rough a few months but its fine, immediately got an oil change after it happened. Went to PA and back in April this year.

If anyone needs a laugh this is a funny review. Pecs
    http://www.expotv.com/weider-8525/1I-1pC8

Guy totally nails all the deficiency's. Range of motion, weight stack has a low weight. Not really designed for a shorter person.
    Last edited by matrix563; 07-02-2013 at 06:06 AM. Reason: oops i thought i was still on page 90. heh
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    yet another reason to workout at home

▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    What's up fellas? Been busy as hell around here for the last couple weeks. Decided on a PL meet Sept. 7th, training is going alright. I started a cut, kinda- down to 183/184 for the last few days. Hoping to lift in the 181 pound class.

I also took my CCW class last week, now just have to deal with the paperwork and wait for my CPL to come in the mail. I also bought another pistol, a Glock 19, that I'll probably use as a carry gun. Still want a small revolver, too, but the wife said "maybe you should wait to get another new gun".
    Congrats. I just received my CCW last week. I took the class in February. AZ is so backlogged on applications, it took 4 months to get it.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I just bought a Glock 19 last weekend. I only put 100 rounds through it but I love it. I didn't think it would be possible but I may like it more than my M&P9C. Hopefully the paperwork goes through quick. I know there are tons of good holsters out there but I have been nothin but happy with my crossbreed super tuck. I will be ordering one for the glock today.
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    Congrats. I just received my CCW last week. I took the class in February. AZ is so backlogged on applications, it took 4 months to get it.
    The guy giving the class said it should take about 4-6 weeks. Hope he's right!

Originally Posted by OSUDimond View Post
    I just bought a Glock 19 last weekend. I only put 100 rounds through it but I love it. I didn't think it would be possible but I may like it more than my M&P9C. Hopefully the paperwork goes through quick. I know there are tons of good holsters out there but I have been nothin but happy with my crossbreed super tuck. I will be ordering one for the glock today.
    I bought a Blackhawk holster on the recommendation of a guy at the local gun shop, it's the one he uses. I figured for $35 it would be worth a shot. I've heard the Supertucks are nice, was looking at them myself. I've got a Ruger SR9c that I absolutely love, will probably look at a holster for it, too.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

Wife and kids bought me a 2.5" lift kit for my truck for my birthday. Just gotta install it and buy new tires now.
    http://www.roughcountry.com/suspensi...t-kit_1305.php

It's been out for a while, but I saw this video for the first time today. It shows how to press using the technique discussed in Starting Strength, 3rd Edition. This technique is significantly different than that described in the first and second editions.

Originally Posted by OSUDimond View Post

Blasphemy!!!

j/k

Glocks are great guns and I've owned a few of them over the years, but I just can't get into them. They don't feel right in my hand, and I'm not going to force myself to use/carry a gun that doesn't fit me. It's the same reason the Sigs and P-series Rugers that used to reside in my safe have found new homes, as well.

Location: Birmingham, Westmidlands, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000) owasM is just really nice. (+1000)
    anyone have experience with snap on pro welders? thinking about getting 160amp version so i can still use it at home.
    getting rid of my hobby clarke to have a more roubust welder, im sure the clarke wont make it through a few more projects lol.
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #4 -!!!---!!!-

Today is my 40th, not bad.

Can't wait to go to the range and play with my new Glock. About to order an optic for my AR, too. I think.

fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Can't wait to go to the range and play with my new Glock. About to order an optic for my AR, too. I think.
    Happy birthday
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

Happy birthday!

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Enjoy the prostate exams and colonoscopies!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    Happy birthday
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Happy birthday!
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    I've been waiting for years, I've heard they're quite interesting

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    I've been waiting for years, I've heard they're quite interesting
    The worst thing about a colonoscopy is the "prep". You consume a liquid which causes you to purge everything from your colon. The stuff doesn't taste that great and, of course, you need to stay near a bathroom for several hours.

The actual procedure is no big deal as you'll have no memory of it.

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Blasphemy!!!

j/k

Glocks are great guns and I've owned a few of them over the years, but I just can't get into them. They don't feel right in my hand, and I'm not going to force myself to use/carry a gun that doesn't fit me. It's the same reason the Sigs and P-series Rugers that used to reside in my safe have found new homes, as well.
    I knew that would rustle some jimmies. I have only put 100 rounds through the glock so I cant say too much but the first impression was incredible. First shot bullseye...second shot right through the same hole. I rarely do that with my M&P9 and I have had it for a lot longer. I have no bias or loyalty to either brand so it will be a fair competition. I ordered a supertuck for the g19 and look forward to trying it out as a carry gun. It's a really similar in size and thickness. I may be adding a G36 to the family shortly in an equipment trade.

Happy birthday old man.
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()

jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000) jackbravo is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you really want to do it right, you gotta get the colonoscopy without versed, that way you know what's going on the whole time.

Happy Birthday, AF!

Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz Wildtim has the mod powerz
    Blasphemy!!!

j/k

Ditto here. I can't shoot a Glock for beans. Sigs I like, Berettas are good but Browning High Powers are my favorites, someday I'll have another.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 11

"As iron sharpens iron so one man sharpens another" Proverbs 27:17

Closed Thread
Page 92 of 299 FirstFirst ... 42 82 90 91 92 93 94 102 142 192 ... LastLast