Closed Thread
Page 56 of 299 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast
Results 1,651 to 1,680 of 8970
    fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fishpat86 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cgc View Post
    Man, I used to think he was hilarious....now I can't hardly look at Carrot Top. Dude looks like a complete freak (and not in a good BBing kind of way).
    I would've put money on that being shopped!
    New Evolution shat on me

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #7 -!!!---!!!-

"Were not talking about bodybuilding you fking retard. We're talking about Gorillas"

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Thanks, I think I will get this one if anything, I just have to read all the reviews first. I checked amazon.ca and its available in Canada for the same price as in the US so thats really good. Very well rated...

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/...ML._SY450_.jpg
    A few things about Juicers vs "Juicing" Blenders.

With the juicer, you are more likely to have to cut the fruits and vegetables in order to fit them into the hole. You also lose pretty much all the pulp and/or "skin" of the fruits and vegetables; for some, that's the best part. However, that does mean, that depending on your fruits and vegetables, your juice looks less like salsa and more like actual juice. Unfortunately, it means needing a lot more fruits and vegetables to make your drink because most fruits and vegetables don't have much actual liquid inside of them. Cleaning the juicers is not as simple as with a blender.

I went from a Jack LaLanne Juicer to a BlendTec to a Ninja and have been happy with each one. As soon as I got the BlendTec, the JL Juicer pretty much started to collect dust. When my ex took my BlendTec, I went back to the JL Juicer but having been "spoiled" by the BlendTec, it wasn't the same. As much as I didn't want to, I was ready to buy another Blendtec when I saw the Ninja. I decided to give it a try knowing I could easily return it if I wasn't happy. More than one year later, I still have it and use it regularly.

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fishpat86 View Post
    I would've put money on that being shopped!

I bet it isn't. Pretty classic steroid abuse.
    []--[]Equipment Crew #33[]--[]

Just be yourself...Everybody else is taken!

My Flickr Photo stuff.
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/e_maxwell_photography/

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SDSammy View Post
    A few things about Juicers vs "Juicing" Blenders.

With the juicer, you are more likely to have to cut the fruits and vegetables in order to fit them into the hole. You also lose pretty much all the pulp and/or "skin" of the fruits and vegetables; for some, that's the best part. However, that does mean, that depending on your fruits and vegetables, your juice looks less like salsa and more like actual juice. Unfortunately, it means needing a lot more fruits and vegetables to make your drink because most fruits and vegetables don't have much actual liquid inside of them. Cleaning the juicers is not as simple as with a blender.

I went from a Jack LaLanne Juicer to a BlendTec to a Ninja and have been happy with each one. As soon as I got the BlendTec, the JL Juicer pretty much started to collect dust. When my ex took my BlendTec, I went back to the JL Juicer but having been "spoiled" by the BlendTec, it wasn't the same. As much as I didn't want to, I was ready to buy another Blendtec when I saw the Ninja. I decided to give it a try knowing I could easily return it if I wasn't happy. More than one year later, I still have it and use it regularly.
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it...Ive looked into it and watched a few YouTube videos...as recommended I watched this guy, discountjuicers.com, LOL. Good in-depth videos, he recommends juicing for vegetables and a blending for fruits. Blending takes out most of the fiber, and blending makes it thicker with more oxygen into it. Maybe I need to use both...cleaning as you mentioned would be a pain but I dont mind if I have to.

Thanks for bringing up the Ninja, lots of people like it. I can get the Ninja Professional on sale for $69.99 (reg $99.99) so its the best price.

What do you use it for mostly? Do you mix things like carrots and cucumber and kale in the Ninja? (I cant buy a Vitamix/Blendtec too much $...) In your experience do you strain it to make juice? Or just drink it a bit lumpy.

Last edited by Accutron; 02-04-2013 at 04:06 PM.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 4MEandThem View Post
    I bet it isn't. Pretty classic steroid abuse.
    So, he's juiced?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    All this talk about juicers. . . . I misunderstood what you were saying:

Strong eyebrows. He looks like a tranny. He didn't look like that when he first got big???
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by KBKB View Post
    Sounds like pretty good progress even though you were tired near the end. How did your knee feel when you were done?
    My knee actually feels fine. As long as I wear my brace, I have no real issues. My legs were just tired, think Jello. Also, my feet were sore. Maybe I need some new hiking shoes. I've always worn Merrill Moabs but I'm thinking a pair of boots may be better. I'll have to do some reading.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yankeemarko1 View Post
    My knee actually feels fine. As long as I wear my brace, I have no real issues. My legs were just tired, think Jello. Also, my feet were sore. Maybe I need some new hiking shoes. I've always worn Merrill Moabs but I'm thinking a pair of boots may be better. I'll have to do some reading.
    Reading is good, but if you are looking for a pair of boots, you'll want to go out to stores and try on a bunch of different models/brands. Boots are built on different lasts, which means different models fit your feet differently. I personally love boots by Vasque, I have a couple of different models, and they fit my feet really well. You might find that they work for you, or a pair of Merrells or La Sportivas, whatever might be just a little better "fit" for you.

I hope this isn't confusing to read!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) 4MEandThem is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    His eyebrows have even gotten more cartoonish than that. I agree on the tranny look.

My Flickr Photo stuff.

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    His eyebrows have even gotten more cartoonish than that. I agree on the tranny look.
    He's still morphing. Here is an age progression photo of what he will look like if he stays on this path.

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rlundregan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hehehe.....classic.....
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #29 []---[]
    []---[] York Barbell Club #59 []---[]
    []---[] Equipment Crew #48 []---[]
    l l---l l Rogue Barbell Club #3 l l---l l
    []---[] Mech6 Crew #9 []---[]

SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SDSammy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks for taking the time to reply, I appreciate it...Ive looked into it and watched a few YouTube videos...as recommended I watched this guy, discountjuicers.com, LOL. Good in-depth videos, he recommends juicing for vegetables and a blending for fruits. Blending takes out most of the fiber, and blending makes it thicker with more oxygen into it. Maybe I need to use both...cleaning as you mentioned would be a pain but I don't mind if I have to.
    Thanks for bringing up the Ninja, lots of people like it. I can get the Ninja Professional on sale for $69.99 (reg $99.99) so its the best price.

What do you use it for mostly? Do you mix things like carrots and cucumber and kale in the Ninja? (I cant buy a Vitamix/Blendtec too much $...) In your experience do you strain it to make juice? Or just drink it a bit lumpy.
    I can't believe I watched the entire video but it was good and I'd say he was pretty spot on.

I have the exact Ninja that you pictured. It's slightly different from the other Professional models; dial instead of soft buttons and 100 watts less. My sister has the one in the picture below with all the accessories. I have not noticed any difference in performance.

My main reason for buying the juicer then later the blenders was because my diet consisted of little to no vegetables. The only vegetables I like are, carrots, corn, potatoes, and now baby spinach. Cucumbers and Avocados as well but technically those are fruits. Even then, it wasn't as if I ate them every day so my diet rarely had any vegetables.

I blend pretty much every day. Some days just fruits, some a days a mixture of both. The Ninja definitely gets used a lot more than the juicer did. Though I know it's not as healthy as drinking it when fresh, some times I'll make a gallons worth of blended fruits and vegetables. This is probably when oxidation comes into play however, the way I see it, even if it's not as healthy as when fresh, it's healthier than not drinking any at all.

The last time I made a large amount to store for later, I blended a whole mixture of fruits and vegetables. From what I remember, this included oranges, pineapple, strawberries, grapes, cranberries, apples, kale, cucumbers, carrots, celery, baby spinach, and tomatoes.

Some vegetables like carrots and celery are very dry. Including too much can make your drink too thick. When that would happen, I'd add juice rich fruits like oranges, apples or grapes. Some vegetables, like tomatoes are plenty juicy but usually, including too much of one vegetable, makes it overpowering. Fruits like oranges, pineapple or apples can help counter a strong vegetable taste.

Though I know this also isn't as healthy as fresh, I'll sometimes "cheat" by using frozen fruits and a little bit of bottled juice. Again, for me at least, I see it as healthier than nothing at all. However, I'll only use juices that are 100% juice or from concentrate. For example, the only ingredient listed for the apple juice that I use is of course apple juice. It's just easier and a lot cheaper to use fruit juice. That and I'd rather add bottled juice than water if it's too thick. The frozen fruits keep me from adding ice to make my drink cold or icy.

I think so long as you want or don't mind the fiber part of the vegetables, you'll be happy with just blending. It helps keep you fuller longer. When I only juiced, drinking a 32oz cup of juice would go right through me and I'd still be hungry. Now, when I blend it keeps me full for a while.

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i was so close. to the workout shed i want to build! LOL

▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dude, that's seven dollars right there!
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Dude, that's seven dollars right there!
    yeah i know. and one # off 150 lol
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

I finally bought a .22 today. I think I got the only one left in our county. I called every gun store and they had none (nothing).I wound up with Marlin 795 that I got from Big 5 on Sale for 189.00 (last one they had too). Can you freaking believe 189.00 for that gun. I was going for 99.00 a few years ago.I can't get any ammo for it but in ten days I can pick it up. How freaking bad is it when everyone (even online) is out of 22 rounds.

I went to a local gun store today as well to look at was left on the shelves and it was sad. The little tiny store also had 30 people in it elbow to elbow trying to buy whatever they could.They were limiting ammo of several calibers to one box or two.

My Flickr Photo stuff.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I finally bought a .22 today. I think I got the only one left in our county. I called every gun store and they had none (nothing).I wound up with Marlin 795 that I got from Big 5 on Sale for 189.00 (last one they had too). Can you freaking believe 189.00 for that gun. I was going for 99.00 a few years ago.I can't get any ammo for it but in ten days I can pick it up. How freaking bad is it when everyone (even online) is out of 22 rounds.

I went to a local gun store today as well to look at was left on the shelves and it was sad. The little tiny store also had 30 people in it elbow to elbow trying to buy whatever they could.They were limiting ammo of several calibers to one box or two.
    That's crazy. People are behaving as if they believe that guns are going to be totally outlawed. There's no way that's going to happen. I think it's possible that universal background checks might become law, but I'll be very surprised if anything else does.

Congrats on your new purchase!
    Last edited by KBKB; 02-06-2013 at 09:22 PM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's crazy. People are behaving as if they believe that guns are going to be totally outlawed. There's no way that's going to happen. I think it's possible that universal background checks might law, but I'll be very surprised if anything else does.

I didn't think this country would ram health care down our throats, re-elect this terrible President, or insist that $16 trillion in debt isn't a bad thing either.

I wouldn't be surprised by anything that happens in the next four years.

Maybe nothing will happen, who knows....but they are determined to put the deaths of those children on the backs of gun owners....especially those that own military style rifles...even though there wasn't a military style rifle used in the shootings. Public support is growing and even some gun owners believe we don't "need" those types of weapons....even though its those very weapons the second amendment was all about (read...it isn't about hunting or trap shooting).

Anyway, I feel bad that I've sold most of my weapons in the past few years. I wish I had them back now and don't care to spend the money to replace the ones I really liked. Its a shame what they are doing, especially since it should be obvious that the weapons aren't the problem. I really don't know what this dog & pony show running our country is apt to do....but I'm not comfortable saying they "won't" or "can't" do anything.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Thanks! it is not what I really wanted but a nice addition while waiting for things calm down. I really just want a nice ranch gun for medium size game and target shooting that won't break the bank for ammo. I will now save up and wait then order one and wait some more. Looking at the Marlin 1894c that shoots .38 and .357. I already a pistol in that caliber so I can buy bulk and save. I did have my hands on Henry big boy .45 today that felt nice but at close to 900.00 it was more than I want to spend now when I don't do that much shooting.

My Flickr Photo stuff.

Worth a listen if you have a minute or two.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhXPl...layer_embedded

My Flickr Photo stuff.

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    I didn't think this country would ram health care down our throats, ...
    With regard to health care, I'm going to withhold judgement until it's fully implemented. I do know that the status quo prior to its passage sucked. Every year or two that I've been in the workforce, premiums have gone up and benefits have gone down. I don't know that things will improve once it's fully implemented, but it's hard to imagine it being worse than what we had prior to its passage.

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You guys should not submit to any forum of registration.

Registration is for ****philes or rapists, not people owning a gun.

Govt is waaaaaaay too much in control...LOL at healthcare, we have that in Canada to. It takes up 40% of every tax dollar and you still cant get any service. They want to even go to dual tier system so you can pay your 40% then pay EXTRA again to get the actual service.

In my city they just laid of 65 nurses to cut the budget so wait times are the worst they have ever been, and taxes are just going to go up to around 65% of every dollar eventually projected for health care.

So good luck with that.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

LOL at healthcare, we have that in Canada to. It takes up 40% of every tax dollar and you still cant get any service. They want to even go to dual tier system so you can pay your 40% then pay EXTRA again to get the actual service.

In my city they just laid of 65 nurses to cut the budget so wait times are the worst they have ever been, and taxes are just going to go up to around 65% of every dollar eventually projected for health care.

So good luck with that.
    FWIW, the system in the U.S. isn't (and won't be) the same as what you have in Canada. Don't know if it'll end up being better or worse. We'll still buy health insurance from insurance companies, just as we always have or, in some cases, haven't. By law, those who haven't bought insurance in the past will have to start. I could be wrong, but I think this is the major complaint about the new law - that everyone will be forced to buy insurance.

In theory, if you don't like your provider, you can shop around for another one. In practice, I doubt that this will happen much because most employers offer just one choice to their employees. There are often several different plans offered by the insurance carrier providing differing levels of benefits though. I think this will stay the same once the new law is fully implemented.

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    KBKB....I appreciate your open mindedness, but I don't share it. This healthcare law is one of the biggest entitlements we've ever taken on....and we can't afford the others that we're paying for. I don't believe for a moment that they didn't want a single payer system and that eventually that is their goal. People are forced into buying healthcare....they can't afford it so they don't....then they pay a fine, which is cheaper than healthcare....and they'll get taken care of by the govt. Taxes have gone up and will go up because of this law....hell, our Supreme Court ruled its all about taxes.

Just like the gun issues....I'm not being chicken little, I don't know where we're going. I'm just saying the road we're on looks scary.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daniel327 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

FWIW, the system in the U.S. isn't (and won't be) the same as what you have in Canada.
    I'll bet you whatever you like that the result will be the same (or worse) as any other socialised health system.

In my experience, socialized health care doesn't work.

We've had it in Australia for about 30 years now, and it it is a joke.

The majority of people who access the service don't pay for it.

Those that do pay are told that they have the means to provide for their own healthcare. If you refuse to get your own insurance you are penalised with a "Medicare Surcharge".

There is no opt-out-of the-system-entirely option.

All income tax payers pay at least 1.5% of their gross income to fund the system. If you don't hold private insurance you are slugged another 1% or more.

If you want to visit a doctor, most doctors charge a "medicare surcharge" of up to $50 for the visit.

If I was able to choose to provide for my own health care, I would have saved enough money to hire my own on call doctor.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Talking

Page 2 bump!!

Anyone doing some equip purchasing this weekend and did the Crew pick their newest member?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) fishingeek is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    My old laddies work is dropping her insurance because "it's cheaper to pay the fine" under the new regulations.
    It's only free if you are a free loader.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #34 []---[]
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #1 []---[]

"Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional."

Evolution of my gym:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=131836863

yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yankeemarko1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by fishingeek View Post
    My old laddies work is dropping her insurance because "it's cheaper to pay the fine" under the new regulations.
    It's only free if you are a free loader.
    Get used to seeing this. Many companies are also going to cut worker's hours to under 30 per week so they don't qualify for insurance. This is just the beginning of the national nightmare that is the Affordable Care Act. It's so affordable, it will eventually bankrupt the entire country. Yay!!!
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No.19

Proud Owner of an Irish Tan

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Is regular .22 ammo in shortage too or just regular .22LR? I got my wife a women's defensive handgun 101 class, and now she wants to look at possibly getting a .22 for "her" gun. I'm going to have her test a Walther P22 and the Ruger SR22.

****in paranoid idiots are the ones causing all the shortages and causing prices to go up. "I don't even own a gun and I've never shot an AR15 but I better go get one just in case I can't!" (and pay double)

New pics of the mancave gym coming soon...
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    ****in paranoid idiots are the ones causing all the shortages and causing prices to go up. "I don't even own a gun and I've never shot an AR15 but I better go get one just in case I can't!" (and pay double).....

No.

It is not the people buying or even selling the weapons that are to blame for the panic, it is the government and the media.

The left is absolutely determined to take away military style weapons. They tried to do it in '94....actually they did ban a lot of stuff for 10 years...so now that they're coming out and saying that's what they want to do it isn't really unreasonable for people to rush out and buy what they may not be able to shortly.

Again....the Sandyhook Killer didn't use the AR15 that he stole from his mother (after he killed her)....but the government wants to use that situation to take away military style weapons??

The Government and the media are the problems, not the people. They're just scared and I understand why.

Hishiad.....I only had 3 people offer me suggestions for new crew members. There are over 40 members.....I need more input.

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

Closed Thread
Page 56 of 299 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56 57 58 66 106 156 ... LastLast