Closed Thread
Page 3 of 299 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    just like that - there is a wrench thrown into the house situation.

Were supposed to close today but underwriter is concerned over the current condition of house / repairs needed.

So our lender is fighting for it to be converted to a Fannie Mae Homepath since that was our original impression of it based on the sign in the window and the seller's listing but we were then told that it was not.

IF he gets it converted to that, we are all set and I save some money with no x-fer tax at closing and no PMI. If not, all my worry was for naught and we move on to the next one.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1
    []---[] Equipment Crew #37 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #3 ()---()

"You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit."
    -Wendler

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn Cleveland, hope it works out. It's weird that the sign/listing was wrong.

I had an experience like that with the house I tried to buy before this one. It worked out in my situation, but I think the other house would be worth more in the end.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Cleveland33 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    Damn Cleveland, hope it works out. It's weird that the sign/listing was wrong.

I had an experience like that with the house I tried to buy before this one. It worked out in my situation, but I think the other house would be worth more in the end.
    yea we made a Homepath offer that was denied for it not being a Homepath property - since it's FannieMae / gov't institution we never got a straight answer on that and were left with the assumption they just do it to generate interest.

I am not gonna shed a tear either way - I think the house is worth it long term but I am a little skeptical regarding all the repairs.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    yea we made a Homepath offer that was denied for it not being a Homepath property - since it's FannieMae / gov't institution we never got a straight answer on that and were left with the assumption they just do it to generate interest.

I am not gonna shed a tear either way - I think the house is worth it long term but I am a little skeptical regarding all the repairs.
    If it's right, it will happen. Everything happens for a reason. Good luck either way.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Fellas, I'm going to buy my first AR soon and I'd like a few opinions, or suggestions, and this seems like the right place. I really like the Del-Ton Sierra 316 mid length MOE http://www.del-ton.com/DTI_16_Carbin...rfth16-moe.htm because it's already got some nice furniture on and I can get it locally for around $770. Colt's 6920 M4'gery has come down in price and actually sells at a Wallyworld near me for around $1,050 which is outta my price range, but it's a Colt. Definitely not my first gun as I own a few, but it will be my first AR. Any and all help will be gratefully accepted. Thanks.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    If it's right, it will happen. Everything happens for a reason. Good luck either way.
    exactly - my biggest fear about not getting it is that the woman will be pissed.
    Boomer Rep Crew #1

-Wendler

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post
    No different resistance levels, although I have seen quite a few different models on youtube, some of which look homemade. Traditionally I think it used to be a large railway sleeper. I always assumed just about every FD in the states had one. I think I might have overdone it for my first session, I was just glad to be able to do it as it shows my shoulder is finally on the mend.

Guys, for $45 dollars do you really think the powertec is such a bad deal? Even if that price was in pounds I would buy that bench even though I have a commercial bench just to flip/keep as a spare if I had the space. It might not be commercial but its a lot of bench for $45 IMHO.

Nope....they're not "that" common. I'm sure plenty of places have them, but I work for a really big FD and unless its down at our training academy....I don't think we have one.

Like I said, I started seeing them when the Firefighter's Challenge was a big deal as it was one of the events. Do they even do that anymore? That was a neat competition....but the times those dudes were putting up were off the hook.

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Keetman, how did you get the post totals? Where is this feature?
    Originally Posted by FatGymRat View Post
    I was thinking the same thing.
    Of course I clicked on the scroll block in your pic to see if I would show up in the next 20 or so posters below CaptMorganM6, not realizing it was a screen cap.

<<<< (This guy is a total dunce)

Originally Posted by MC707 View Post
    In on awesome thread. Keep up the good work guys.

Interesting statistics you got there Keetman, how'd you get that window?

This is an old feature that is not possible with the newest layout of bb.com's software. In order to access it, you have to go down to the bottom of the screen (on the main page of the equipment forum) and change the view/look of the forum to "bbcom black"....then (after the screen changes) you go to the thread you are interested in and put your cursor over the number after the word "replies" and left click. A window should pop up like my picture giving the post totals of anyone that's posted in the thread. I could have gotten more people in to my screen shot, but I just stopped at 20 or 25, whatever it was.

I'm not sure why they didn't include that in the new upgrade last year with the default view, it was a cool feature. It always let me know if I was posting too much in an "I hate boflex" thread .

BTW.....who the heck rattled Sherm's cage.....he's arbitrarily come back and feeling butthurt about not being in the in crowd? Will somebody please buy a bunch of his freespotters so he won't hate us?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    BTW.....who the heck rattled Sherm's cage.....he's arbitrarily come back and feeling butthurt about not being in the in crowd? Will somebody please buy a bunch of his freespotters so he won't hate us?
    Maybe he watched some old Rodney Dangerfield movies over the weekend is just upset at getting "no repect".

Just left my local play it again sports, I needed some hockey equipment for my kids. My daughter wants to do the learn to skate program with my youngest boy, and they both wanted cages (face guards) for their helmets. I was just going to get cages, but they were $30. They had all the new hockey helmets 50% off- so a brand new helmet with a cage was only $25. I left feeling like I just got a good deal on craigslist

I bought my boy a new pair of gloves and a stick, too- he wants to play hockey like his big brother.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

I bought my boy a new pair of gloves and a stick, too- he wants to play hockey like his big brother.
    I'm glad to hear the little one is interested in hockey, but not at all jealous of you trying to figure out how to shuffle two of them around when it comes time for travel and tournaments. Good luck.

I'm glad to hear the little one is interested in hockey, but not at all jealous of you trying to figure out how to shuffle two of them around when it comes time for travel and tournaments. Good luck.
    I'm almost a pro at it now. My oldest has played hockey and baseball almost year round for the last 9 years, so just his schedule is a pain. My youngest kids have played soccer for the last 2 spring and fall seasons, along with t-ball during the summers. And my daughter has been taking dance classes for the last 3 years. I actually make it to almost everything for all of them, but my wife and my oldest boy's grandma help with getting the kids to everything on time. I'm sometimes right on time or a few minutes late, and once in a while I have to skip someone's game to see another's- but I try to keep it even. I had to skip my oldest son's last hockey game (tournament) so I could watch the other 2 play soccer. The week before I had skipped soccer to watch hockey. I guess I'm lucky that they all understand that I can't be in 2 or 3 places at once.

Though you are right- the hockey schedule for the 2 of them is going to be tough since most games will be on the weekends for both of them. I have a few months before the little guy starts hockey, the arena he is skating at goes through a few different classes before they turn the kids loose for games. My oldest boy just learned to stand and move on skates and a coach asked if he wanted to play games (different arenas, the one my oldest learned at is closed now). He's been all in since then.

I'm almost a pro at it now. My oldest has played hockey and baseball almost year round for the last 9 years, so just his schedule is a pain. My youngest kids have played soccer for the last 2 spring and fall seasons, along with t-ball during the summers. And my daughter has been taking dance classes for the last 3 years. I actually make it to almost everything for all of them, but my wife and my oldest boy's grandma help with getting the kids to everything on time. I'm sometimes right on time or a few minutes late, and once in a while I have to skip someone's game to see another's- but I try to keep it even. I had to skip my oldest son's last hockey game (tournament) so I could watch the other 2 play soccer. The week before I had skipped soccer to watch hockey. I guess I'm lucky that they all understand that I can't be in 2 or 3 places at once.

Though you are right- the hockey schedule for the 2 of them is going to be tough since most games will be on the weekends for both of them. I have a few months before the little guy starts hockey, the arena he is skating at goes through a few different classes before they turn the kids loose for games. My oldest boy just learned to stand and move on skates and a coach asked if he wanted to play games (different arenas, the one my oldest learned at is closed now). He's been all in since then.
    I've got two in competetive soccer and it's a hassle, but doable. Hockey schedules can be tougher, but you seem to have it under control, enjoy them while you can.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Wasn't me. Or maybe it was. . . .
    Last edited by AttyGuy; 09-24-2012 at 02:20 PM.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

HS shoulder press

hey guys, i posted this in another thread but thought i'd show a pic here. new addition - HS iso shoulder press.
    Attached Images
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hi. My name is Mike. I'm here for the circle jerk, oh and the gun talk
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keetman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post

No guns for you!

Wasn't me. Or maybe it was. . . .

I'm not saying you haven't done your fair share of poking him.....but I haven't seen him here in awhile and all of a sudden he just shows up blasting people for no reason. I know damn well he's had people go to bat for him around here even after his stupid shenanigans (I have on at least three occasions in private) and he always returns with this same BS. Hell, I even did a 7 page review for him on his equipment and I thought I took a very fair look at it. A couple of others have too...but same ole same ole from him.

Sherm....I'm sure you'll read this.... if you're going to ignore the support you do get around here....then I'm going to just discuss the "sherm situation" out in the open like you're not here....k?
    Last edited by Keetman; 09-24-2012 at 03:05 PM.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #4 ▪█─────█▪

Ivanko Crew #9
    York Barbell Crew #13

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Does one wear gloves with that, or wrist straps?
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Straps will obviously enhance grip which could possibly lead to a better overall experience.

Noticed some supplement talk was going on. For any of you that don't know, I run a nutrition store and have tried just about every product known to man. My inbox is always open if anyone has any questions or lookin for a product/flavor review.
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OSUDimond View Post
    Straps will obviously enhance grip which could possibly lead to a better overall experience.
    But I think that will weaken the wrists over time. We've all heard the jokes about guys with weak wrists.....
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by irongrandpa View Post
    hey guys, i posted this in another thread but thought i'd show a pic here. new addition - HS iso shoulder press.
    Nice. So how many HS pieces do you have now?
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Bleh, I free spot.

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by OSUDimond View Post

Noticed some supplement talk was going on. For any of you that don't know, I run a nutrition store and have tried just about every product known to man. My inbox is always open if anyone has any questions or lookin for a product/flavor review.
    Controlled labs ftw.

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    But I think that will weaken the wrists over time. We've all heard the jokes about guys with weak wrists.....
    That's even funnier, for some reason, given the poster's BB.com name. . . And in case anyone misunderstands -- No way his wrists are weak.

Bleh, I free spot.
    Me? I free ball. Consequently, I do not need a rack.
    Last edited by AttyGuy; 09-24-2012 at 06:43 PM.

Originally Posted by Cleveland33 View Post
    exactly - my biggest fear about not getting it is that the woman will be pissed.
    They always are. For one thing or another.

irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) irongrandpa has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Skidmarx, i have the shouder press & wide grip bench press. i'm looking at an iso row, but i don't know where to put it.
    Now OK for Sig line to be a novel

Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Skidmarx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Crew - How often are you guys doing a deload? What are your thoughts on the concept?

I started doing every 4 weeks, just now finishing my 2nd cycle. Seeing gains again finally.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No 7
    ()---() York Barbell Club #7 ()---()
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #13 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #9 -!!!---!!!-

Originally Posted by Skidmarx View Post
    Crew - How often are you guys doing a deload? What are your thoughts on the concept?

I started doing every 4 weeks, just now finishing my 2nd cycle. Seeing gains again finally.
    pfff, seems like I'm deloading every 2 or 3 weeks lately.

I was doing 5/3/1 and deloading every 5 weeks instead of 4, just because I was extending the cycle by a week. I felt great at that, and 4 weeks was good too. I never just took a week off, instead I would lift with lower weight and play with new exercises on deload week.

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I hate deload time, but I know I have to do it. Its taken me a long time to realise when to deload, but I can usually spot the signs now before I 'have/need to'. My delaods are usually just a couple of sessions off from training, and one lighter session to ease back into it.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey Fellas, I'm going to buy my first AR soon and I'd like a few opinions, or suggestions, and this seems like the right place. I really like the Del-Ton Sierra 316 mid length MOE http://www.del-ton.com/DTI_16_Carbin...rfth16-moe.htm because it's already got some nice furniture on and I can get it locally for around $770. Colt's 6920 M4'gery has come down in price and actually sells at a Wallyworld near me for around $1,050 which is outta my price range, but it's a Colt. Definitely not my first gun as I own a few, but it will be my first AR. Any and all help will be gratefully accepted. Thanks.
    I have no experience with Del-tons and I dont even know anybody that owns one. But $770 is a good price, as long as its a quality piece. Have you looked for online reviews? Youtube videos?

Check back at Wal-mart, I saw a Sig Ar-15 here locally for $940. They also carry a few other brands here, including the Colt that you mentioned.

I own a Spikes Tactical Ar-15 and love it and so does everyone who has shot it. Its good quality and not too expensive (although they have gone up some in the last couple of years). I carried a Colt on duty for 5 years, but I LOVE my Spikes.

Keep us informed and I will try to help as much as I can.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

Finally painting my swiss bar and cambered squat bar. My trap bar will be next, and I'm planning out my kettlebell rack. I'm going to make it with 2x4s and those old planks I picked up at the re-purposed wood place (from the late 1800s).

It sure took a long time to get around to that, huh?

Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    I have no experience with Del-tons and I dont even know anybody that owns one. But $770 is a good price, as long as its a quality piece. Have you looked for online reviews? Youtube videos?

Check back at Wal-mart, I saw a Sig Ar-15 here locally for $940. They also carry a few other brands here, including the Colt that you mentioned.

I own a Spikes Tactical Ar-15 and love it and so does everyone who has shot it. Its good quality and not too expensive (although they have gone up some in the last couple of years). I carried a Colt on duty for 5 years, but I LOVE my Spikes.

Keep us informed and I will try to help as much as I can.
    Thanks Buff, reviews are good and the company (NC based, bonus to keep it local for me) is starting to catch on. They don't sell storefront anymore and even my local dealers can't deal directly with them as they need to go through distributors now. I'll check around a little more and also check out the Spikes.

Wally world has the Sig for $967 and the Colt for $1097 and a few others. The Sig has gotten so-so reviews, mainly because of the cost and not buying a Colt gives me room for ammo. Once again, thanks.

Closed Thread