Closed Thread
Page 11 of 299 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by OSUDimond View Post
    If you guys are interested in fat loss and carbs I recommend checking out the book CBL 1.0 ( carb back-loading). I am about 50 pages into it and love it so far. Some really interesting ideas but all backed by research. Limit carbs early in the day when insulin sensitivity is highest and then crush carbs Dumb.bell style in the evening after workout. I have dropped 15 pounds in 1.5-2 months by drinking low carb meal replacement shakes during the day and a double meat double brown rice burrito bowl at night.
    I am looking at getting either CBL or Carb Night. I have found recommendations for both, and haven't decided which I want to go with.

Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I find it really hard to stay on the diet if I don't have that reward each week. Those last few weeks when I get strict is hard, but at that point I can see the end in sight.
    I understand that!
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

[]---[]Equipment Crew Member No.3[]---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #2 ()---()

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    @fishpat86 - Your input is definitely welcome here - I've been following your homemade leg press build and can't wait to see the finished product.
    Ditto - I agree on both counts.

I'll point out too that it's a lot more likely you'll be asked to join the crew if you post to this thread.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OSUDimond is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by animalfan View Post
    I am looking at getting either CBL or Carb Night. I have found recommendations for both, and haven't decided which I want to go with.
    The author mentions carb night a few times and kinda covers it. From being 50 pages into the book I get the impression that carb night was his initial work and CBL is the next step based on more research and experimenting.
    Nothing is impossible.

()---() York Barbell Club #10 ()---()

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The author mentions carb night a few times and kinda covers it. From being 50 pages into the book I get the impression that carb night was his initial work and CBL is the next step based on more research and experimenting.
    Those sound like some interesting books!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Home gym 'til I die. ProtienandIron's Avatar
    ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Keetman View Post
    Ok, this post is going to make some happy and others.... not so much, but that's life I guess. I did it as fair as I could with some help from the fellas, and this is what we came up with for our new.... MEMBERS!

I got nominations and from that I came up with four names that got multiple requests....then I sent pms to everyone to vote on those four names. I got votes from 14 of 39 members (including myself). I gave a couple of options..... first, we've always only selected one.....but we hadn't picked anyone for awhile... so I gave the guys the option of picking 2 or all. The consensus was to vote for 2 right now...... and the votes were pretty weighted in favor of two dudes who've been doing a great job posting. Out of 28 possible votes (14 x 2 for each member)......these two fellas each got 12 votes.... so its hard to say they haven't been appreciated.

So, without making this too much of an epic post.....

Let me congratulate the newest editions:

#42 Twodog

#43 Proteinandiron

I'm not sure if this is an honor or not, guys...... but here's your sign:

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[]

[]---[] Equipment Crew #43 []---[]
    Wow, guys I'm not very good at this, and I don't want this to sound like a poor oscar acceptance speech so I'll keep it brief. Something on the internetz shouldn't feel this good, but it does. Thanks to all you secret voters and public congratulators, I really appreciate it- its an honour to join the crew so i'll be wearing my badge with pride. Congrats to 2dog, and sorry to anyone that didn't make it this time- I'll be rooting for and voting for all the regulars in any upcoming elections. And a massive thankyou to Keetman for organising this and including me in the double intake. This truly is the best section on BB.com, and even though most of you are on the other side of the world, I'd share a pint with any you any day.

Cheers.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

-!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #1 -!!!---!!!-
    ()---() York Barbell Club #4 ()---()

animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) animalfan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's kind of the way I understand it, though I think the CBL is a little more complex. Mark Bell used carb night to drop 50 pounds, you can read that here:
    http://www.dangerouslyhardcore.com/2...pounds-of-fat/

I really just want to lose the gut and chest fat, and have something easy to follow. I'm busy with work and the kid's sports, and sometimes lift in the morning and sometimes at night. I haven't decided on either book yet, and even though I'll probably buy both, I only want to spend the money on one right now.
    "If there must be trouble let it be in my day, that my child may have peace." -Thomas Paine

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    I am near YOU why not help me find a sweet deal on DBs + rack??? ;-)

Also congrats to the two members great choices!!!

How far are you from Roswell, GA? There's a guy there who flips lots of equipment at very fair prices. He's a good guy to deal with, and he has a bunch of stuff that's not posted...but here's a link to some the stuff he has listed on the Atlanta CL

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search...588&catAbb=sss
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Stasher1 View Post
    How far are you from Roswell, GA? There's a guy there who flips lots of equipment at very fair prices. He's a good guy to deal with, and he has a bunch of stuff that's not posted...but here's a link to some the stuff he has listed on the Atlanta CL

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/search...588&catAbb=sss
    4 hour drive
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First congrats Twodog and P&I..

I finally got to the gym today in Medellin, Colombia. It was in a mall on the 6th floor. The gym was newer and was called ******** (not sure why the site is editing the name: Body tech as one word. My wife's cousin had a free pass that I could use. Otherwise they don't do a day pass, 367,000 pesos or roughly $150 for 3 months. Walking in the firt floor is mostly cardio, spin room and to my surprise a 3/4 mma cage with bags. The second floor was all the good stuff. I was pleasantly surprised to see all Life Fitness and Hammer Strength. All the plates were Hampton grip plates and the bars etc... all Hampton.
    There was no room set up for using a bar for rows, deadlifts etc.. I had to make my own spot, didn't have to move anything but it was slightly cramped. The gym was empty so I started with some deadlifts. I'm not a real big guy, but was the biggest by far. I encountered a lot "fcukarounditis".
    Here's what really pissed me off or annoyed me: absolutely no organization. All plate loaded machines had random plates on them. Life fitness 45 degree, hack squat etc.. had random plates on them: 45,25,45,10,25 then the other side was 45,45,10,25,45: wtf, really?
    The plate trees, storage posts were also looking like that.
    The f'n dumbbell rack was a disgrace. 5-120lb dbs scattered all over the 2 racks, mismatched pairs, 40's next to 95's next to 15's. I took a pic but can't upload till I'm home.
    2 sets of fixed barbells, 1 straight and 1 ez curl. Bars were all mixed between the two. Some left out by the benches.
    Last was the floor, it had so much give under pressure. And I understand from a buisness point of view, less stress on dropped equipment.

That was the first time I worked out in a commercial gym since 2003. All in all I would take my home gym any day of the week. I'm going to check out 1 more gym on Thursday.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ProtienandIron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks Moris.

i have only ever come across a few gyms where I have liked the facilities and the atmosphere. Almost every other gym I have trained in or worked in has let itself down on one front. Unfortunatly, it seems a lot of the gyms that the likes of us would consider great are not doing well these days against the health spa type places over here. Its very sad.

Home gym till I die.
    My training log:
    ---------------
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=153596291&p=1062453741#post1062453741

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ProtienandIron View Post

Home gym till I die.
    Sig worthy.
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Back from las Vegas 2012 AAU Powerlifting Feats of Strength World Championships.

Broke my record and a few other AAU FOS records
    Dead-lift for reps 385.8 lbs x 8
    Standing press 187.3 lbs failed at 220 lbs
    Dead-lift lockout 827.7 lbs FOS Record
    Strict pushups 50
    Hand Dynamometer 74 kg
    One arm dead-lift on a 2.5 inch rolling thunder 132.2 lb
    standing long jump 104 inches
    bench press 127.5 kg 281 lbs 8 reps http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_WD1ds7tw
    strict curls butt back and heat touch the wall 65 kg 143.2 lbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTcmHc2nQUI

(body weight) 205.4 lbs + (dip belt) 2 lbs + (plates) 209.4 lbs= 416.8 lb

Last edited by ExtremistPullup; 10-09-2012 at 08:06 PM.
    Pullups Max reps: 40 reps
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Bench: 365 lbs
    Squat: 405 lbs
    Deadlift: 505 lbs
    Press:225 lbs

Originally Posted by Northernmoris View Post
    Sig worthy.
    Cheers mate, my sigs a little clogged so i changed my user title.

Steven youre a beast.
    My training log:
    ---------------

pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumping4life is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ExtremistPullup View Post
    Back from las Vegas 2012 AAU Powerlifting Feats of Strength World Championships.

Strict pushups 50
    Hand Dynamometer 74 kg
    strict curls butt back and heat touch the wall 65 kg 143.2 lbs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CTcmHc2nQUI

Really great stuff there. Congrats. Sounds like a day of some really hard work.
    If God had wanted us to be weak, He wouldn't have given us iron.

[]---[] Equipment Crew #28 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #28 ()---()

ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ExtremistPullup has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pumping4life View Post
    Really great stuff there. Congrats. Sounds like a day of some really hard work.
    Thanks, I'm still feeling it.
    Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

Oh ya and

Max weighted pullup:
    206.2 lbs x 1 rep
    165 lbs x 6 reps
    135 lbs x 8 reps
    100 lbs x 14 reps

nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nflan113 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by matrix563 View Post
    looks nice

Strict pushups 50
    Hand Dynamometer 74 kg

Awesome! Beast mode!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #11 []---[]

+ 92B +

KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) KBKB has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Broke my record and a few other AAU FOS records ...
    Most impressive. Congrats!
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #35
    -!!!---!!!- No Excuses Homemade Equipment Crew #14

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Nice job EP !
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Stasher1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Strict pushups 50
    Hand Dynamometer 74 kg

Congrats. Those are some extremely impressive numbers.
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

"An adult male weighs at least 200 pounds." - Mark Rippetoe

▪█──█▪ Equipment Crew #44 ▪█──█▪

||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #11 ||---||

www.mutantfitness.com buffbrown21's Avatar
    buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000) buffbrown21 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    4 hour drive
    Just get in the car and go. Im sick of hearing you complain about no deals near you and how you need all this equipment to get shredded. Just go. Damn.
    Besides Georgia>Tenn.

Just kidding. Well, sort of, I think if there is enough stuff there to complete your gym, its worth a day trip. Plus Roswell is a nice area. I was there for a wedding 2 weekends ago.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member #14

www.ShankAZombie.com

twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) twodog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by buffbrown21 View Post
    Just get in the car and go. Im sick of hearing you complain about no deals near you and how you need all this equipment to get shredded. Just go. Damn.
    Besides Georgia>Tenn.

Just kidding. Well, sort of, I think if there is enough stuff there to complete your gym, its worth a day trip. Plus Roswell is a nice area. I was there for a wedding 2 weekends ago.

Lol, the funny thing is that I agree with you about the travel time (this isn't in reference to you Hishiad). Alot of people come into this forum complaing about travel time, but if the cost is right, and the deal is great, I'm willing to do an overnite trip. Most new people here complain about a 1-1/2 hour trip or 100 mile trip, and that's ridiculous. I can't even get good deals any closer than about 45 mins. away.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

Strict pushups 50
    Hand Dynamometer 74 kg

great work!

ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000) ajsat23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by nflan113 View Post
    Awesome! Beast mode!
    Agreed! Keep it going.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    4 hour drive
    Really? That's all? That's nothing. I've done that a few times for good York stuff. I know a guy who drove from MD to mid-Florida to pick up some vintage Jackson Barbell stuff, then on to TN to pick up a set of globes from the old Jack Daniels gym. Four hours is nothing. Get up at 6 AM and drive. You'll be home by 3 PM, unless you stop at PIAS's along the way.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000) rthawker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    Lol, the funny thing is that I agree with you about the travel time (this isn't in reference to you Hishiad). Alot of people come into this forum complaing about travel time, but if the cost is right, and the deal is great, I'm willing to do an overnite trip. Most new people here complain about a 1-1/2 hour trip or 100 mile trip, and that's ridiculous. I can't even get good deals any closer than about 45 mins. away.
    Heck, I drive 45mins one way just to go grocery shopping.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #52 ▪█─────█▪
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #5 []---[]

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Yeah 4 hours is a bit much. Dynabody in Maryville has dbs for pretty sweet pricing routinely. So with gas cost factored in would have to be a no brainer sweet deal.

I would have no issue with making that drive but yeah needs to be a sick deal.
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50) hulked will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    3 hours one way is my max till now. Infact I feel better after such long distance deals. For me it makes a small day trip, check out any interesting places in the area, take a break from routine and feel satisfied that I got what I wanted at a great price. The only thing is to make sure the selller holds it till I get there.

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    32hr (drive time only) was my longest one followed by 25hr (drive time only). I'll drive 2hr total drive time today just to take a look at a piece (can't get it because I'm not taking the trailer). There is also a good chance that I will be driving 11hrs total drive time sometime next week to pick something up (assuming I get the deal I'm wanting).
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

Dynabody in Maryville has dbs for pretty sweet pricing routinely.
    Dynabody has a bunch of good deals, but his db's are usually 50 cents/lb, and he doesn't move much on them. Also call ahead, because the last two times I was there he had alot of heavy db's (80-150 lber's) but none smaller. He also has some really good deals on other stuff though, especially if you are willing to the stuff up a little. How far are you from Maryville anyway ?

Originally Posted by rthawker View Post
    Heck, I drive 45mins one way just to go grocery shopping.
    LOL, Ive got about a 15-20 minute ride, but it's no traffic so it's good.

Closed Thread