PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) PsychoWriter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DIM/IC3/Estrogen Blockers...Please Help!

Ok so I'm probably annoying a few of you bc this is my third post on this subject butt when I get good advice or something new commented that I should look into an I do, if I question back I get no reply.

I REALLY NEED HELP.

I'm currently taking DHEA to give it a try and it was also at the suggestion of my Dr as well. While I'd love you it to have some test boosting abilities I've heard that's generally a placebo effect and even if I was to get that boost that's not why in taking it.

I've suffered with bad anxiety and manic depression my whole life as well as dealing with ADHD and a learning disability. Icing on the cake I hurt my back years ago and outs quickly going down hill no matter what i try.

I'm taking DHEA and my Dr recommended when I asked him about it's potentially for so many different areas and he agreed it'd be written trying and has patients who feel great on it.

I got the DHEA and have been taking for almost 2weeks at 100mg daily(50mg twice a day) and in this time I've felt wonderful. More energetic and focused, better workouts-what I can do with my back-and just generally feeling good. I have had any major anxiety issues or cycles into depression since talking. I'd like to continue.

BUT...THERE'S ALWAYS A BUT, lol, I've read in my researching and heard from others if can make your body create more estrogenand lead to things like gyno...or worse effects in males as well.

Originally I asked about taking DIM with it to block the effects of the estrogen because I have taken it before back in the day with no bad effects while trying other test boosting products like DAA and such.

I'm a little worried about the estrogenic effects and want something natural I can take to help. I phoned my Dr and he said most of his patients also reported good results with DIM.

In my first and second posting people mentioned DIM not being helpful and IC3 being better. I'd never heard of this so did some research but I can't find IC3 available as a single product and asked for suggestions but none came.

I did some further research and noticed that nowadays a lot, of not most of the DIM supplements have other ingredients and generally IC3 is included. But in these supplements the amount of DIM is usually lowand so is the amount of IC3. So I'm also confused as to how much should be taken.

Yes, I have my Dr and he's been helpful but as a pharmacy technician I'm more knowledgeable in vitamins, minerals, vita nutrients, supplements, herbs and natural remedies...Also because II've always been fascinated by alternative medicine and remedies.

Anyway...rambling...sorry...

I need some help And advice here. As I said I'm currently taking 100mg DHEA daily in two divided dose (50mg twice a day).

I'm looking for an estrogen blocker PREFERABLY with DIM bc I still think outs helpful but I'm also interested in IC3 and as stated there's a bunch of products online on vitacost where I get my supplements that have both DIM and IC3 . i just need to the following from anyone willing to help a guy out(and please by all means include your opinion on whatever supplement or what I'm doing even if you don't like it. I'm serious in looking for help from others who've tried these things and getting there experience):

1.Do you think 100mg of DHEA a day is too much? Haven't had any bad effects and feel great but in my research found most start at 50mg. Just curious.

2.CAN you recommend a supplement that WORKS that's an estrogen blocker containing DIM and IC3? I'm Also on a tight budget so hoping not too crazy expensive.

3.can you recommend ANY estrogen blocking supplements PERIOD that work or may work better...even if they don't have the ingredients I've mentioned?

4. Do you really believe there's actual supplements or things you can take to boost testosterone and if so what would you recommend that works and that your tried yourself? What kind of effects or gains did you have?

5. If ANYONE HERE has used DHEA, DIM or IC3 for ANY reason canyou please share with me if it helped, worked, didn't, did you like it, hate it, ECT?

6.As far as DIM/IC3 goes, if you're taken them and they're helped and taken in a mixed supplement like I mentioned...even if I can't afford the supp you mention can you please tell me what the daily effective dosage of DIM or IC3 is and how much of it I should be looking for in a supplement?

In all the research I've done I haven't found anything on how much of a dose to take regarding DIM or IC3. Any other estrogen blockers I know nothing about or haven't heard of so if you want to name something wise you think is better and tell me why it's better I'll gladly research.

Anyone of the above information is. GREATLY APPRECIATED and thank you in advance for being kind enough to help a guy out.

I look forward to hearing your responses. This site is great for so many reasons and filled with such supportive people in all us wanting to meet our health goals. Again, thanks in advance and thank you guys...and gals too...for your help.