Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Thanks guys! I've been watch bbing vids such as The evolution of BBing, Becoming 13, Ronnie's vids are up next. But awesomely, i came home yesterday and BAM my wife had bought me an Ipad. I love gadgets and electronics.

Sooooo update time.

Energy is high and so is aggression during training. I'm loving it. But during certain parts of the day my energy is low. Seems like it ramps up when it time to train and drops when im not training. My workouts this week have been amazing considering being 1 week out. I've noticed some decline in my strength but that is expected, as long as i'm giving it my best, i'm happy.

Last night wt was 248 before dinner
    This AM wt was 249.8

I'm hitting a 2 a day today. Going in during lunch for some abs and light cardio. Tonight is back.
    which gym you gonna be at E? and what time? I've got my overhead press workout later, could hit-up Conway if you're gonna be there. Maybe get in a little posing if you're down.
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Way to put in the work buddy! Keep up the fight all the way through.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I watched the Evolution of BB yesterday. It was so good!
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    which gym you gonna be at E? and what time? I've got my overhead press workout later, could hit-up Conway if you're gonna be there. Maybe get in a little posing if you're down.
    Sorry i missed you Adam. I'll be back to Conway tuesday if you want to meet up for our pose down. lol
    Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Way to put in the work buddy! Keep up the fight all the way through.
    Thanks Paul! I still remembered that question you asked me before you went to Aus. "When are you competing again?........Exactly" lol Thanks brotha!

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    I watched the Evolution of BB yesterday. It was so good!
    I agree! I enjoyed it and the way it showed the history of the sport up to the current state.

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

wt 251.8 this am. Low cal day.

Hitting the gym for some lower body circuit work and posing.

Hitting a lil suana as well

wt this am was 247.4

Hit a little circuit training yesterday, posing, and 10min sauna.

Today is my carb load day. I also begin tapering my water today.

My last day of weights

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wt this am was 247.4

Hit a little circuit training yesterday, posing, and 10min sauna.

Today is my carb load day. I also begin tapering my water today.

My last day of weights
    Enjoy the bus ride buddy!

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Enjoy the bus ride buddy!

Lmbo!!!

ok, lets see...

wt was 248 this am. Which is pretty good imo, after dropping down to 1 gal and upping carbs to 380g i think the weight i lost in water was replaced by glycogen.

Had a pose off with my friend, NGA competitior Adam. Adam is soooo freaking shredded. It was fun!

Today i drop water some more and take in about 300-350 carbs, depends on how i;m looking and weighing.

Wifey and i are catching the bus tonight for an overnight trip to ATL (hints the greyhound pic from Pauly). There are 2 stops along the way. I plan on getting out on each stop and walking for about 15min to try and fight any water retention that may occur from sitting for 8-9 hours.

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Good luck! I am only about 1:30min from ATL. Where is the show?
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Havent stopped by in your log before

But

Good luck this weekend
    Im sure your have a good time
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Thanks guys! Sorry Ham i'm just reading your message. The show was downtown at the Hyatt Rengency.

Nationals Recap:

Star studded event. I saw tons of pro's just walking and chillin. It was fun but i did take notice to a few things. One, the superstars only talked with the superstars. Even back stage, competitiors seemed a little clickish. Since this was my first National show i observed alot. From the demenor of the top athletes, differences in physiques, how the show is ran, how the judges look at you on stage, etc. This experience was much needed for me to advance my career. There's no fun in losing but the lessons i walked away with from this show were priceless.

We had 38 guys in my class so our 45sec individual routines had to be cut down to 30 sec. I was so amazingly bless to have so much support at this show from not only my familiy but from other people who knew me and was at the show for one reason of another. When i walked out on stage everyone was yelling and cheering and it help to calm me and helped me find comfort. i've never been so comfortable on stage. Even Shawn Ray stated "Great fan support" he also stated i was thin so i'll be addressing that this off season but the support was awesome.

They brought us back out for comparisons and as i stood there watching the top dogs battle it out, i begin to formulate my next steps right there on stage. I can tell you, standing there watching callout after callout after callout sucks but it ignites something in you to want to work and go that much harder.

So all in all, i looked my best to date but my best needs to be ALOT bigger and better next time.

I weighed in at 241, today this am i was 269. Talk about some good eating! lol. But now i'm slowing my eating down, taking 2 weeks off, and then starting my new mission... Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor: Reconstruction Log

Impressive stuff Emeka. I can't wait to see the next version of you!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great stuff Emeka...looking LARGE on stage! Gotta agree with Paul....can't wait to see the new, reconstructed version...
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not sure I understand the "thin" comment you said Shawn Ray made. Maybe I misunderstood, but I suppose if you wanna make it to the big show, you have lots of growing to do for sure. However, you are about the biggest guy I've seen compete on these boards, so in my mind you are as big as they come I think it's sweet as hell you have MD logos on your photos too. Most of us have our spouse/friends semi-focused pics posted on here, so that is really cool! Good luck on your next chapter!!

- Stan

Impressive stuff Emeka. I can't wait to see the next version of you!
    Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Great stuff Emeka...looking LARGE on stage! Gotta agree with Paul....can't wait to see the new, reconstructed version...
    Me too fella's. I've been at the drawing board all morning!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Not sure I understand the "thin" comment you said Shawn Ray made. Maybe I misunderstood, but I suppose if you wanna make it to the big show, you have lots of growing to do for sure. However, you are about the biggest guy I've seen compete on these boards, so in my mind you are as big as they come I think it's sweet as hell you have MD logos on your photos too. Most of us have our spouse/friends semi-focused pics posted on here, so that is really cool! Good luck on your next chapter!!

- Stan
    Haha! Yeah i guess thin is better than small. lol. But i did notice i have some growing and maturing to do to make that first callout. I think i need to change those pics to BB.com pics, Oops! lol.

You sir did a fine job. I was watching some vids of a few competitors who where there as well Dusty hanshaw. I am looking forward to seeing you get bigger if that is possible haha. Keep up the hard work!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOW did you come in lookin BIG! Knowing your competition you will need to improve and I am REALLY looking forward to seeing you do so!!!! Tremendous work man!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    You sir did a fine job. I was watching some vids of a few competitors who where there as well Dusty hanshaw. I am looking forward to seeing you get bigger if that is possible haha. Keep up the hard work!
    Thanks Ham! I gotta push to make it possible, lol! Thanks bro. I apprecaite what your doing in your log also.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    WOW did you come in lookin BIG! Knowing your competition you will need to improve and I am REALLY looking forward to seeing you do so!!!! Tremendous work man!
    Awesome! Thanks for riding along with me. Improvements are my biggest bbing priority right now.

Making myself take some time away from the gym. This time away is good for two reasons:

1. Recovery - I've prepped hard for 2 shows this year. 20wks for the first show and 12 for Nats. That's a pretty good beating on your body. Plus i can't rmember the last time i took 1 full wk off no training at all.

2. Desire - My desire to train has elevated. I want to train like really bad, lol. When i get back to the gym, my intensity will explode. lol, feel like a kid waiting on Christmas.

wt is back up to 270ish. Going to diet and cardio hard for about a week until Thanksgiving.

Making myself take some time away from the gym. This time away is good for two reasons:

1. Recovery - I've prepped hard for 2 shows this year. 20wks for the first show and 12 for Nats. That's a pretty good beating on your body. Plus i can't rmember the last time i took 1 full wk off no training at all.

2. Desire - My desire to train has elevated. I want to train like really bad, lol. When i get back to the gym, my intensity will explode. lol, feel like a kid waiting on Christmas.

wt is back up to 270ish. Going to diet and cardio hard for about a week until Thanksgiving.
    Hey Emeka I like your thinking. It's really all about setting yourself up for success. I have been going into the gym this week and just doing a few movements to prime myself for training going forward. Like you I dieted long and hard this year and may have lost some of my core strength and abilities for heavy lifting. I have kept the diet pretty clean and some semblance of cardio involved so that I can properly put size on without unnecessary fat gain. Pretty soon I will come train with you for a day of fun!

Enjoy Turkey day if I don't see you before then.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ... Pretty soon I will come train with you for a day of fun! ...
    or you could come visit your boy in Tampa, heard there are few good gyms out that way

I agree w/ you E, sometimes you gotta listen to your body and let it recover. Great season this year, only gonna get better!
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

Hey Emeka I like your thinking. It's really all about setting yourself up for success. I have been going into the gym this week and just doing a few movements to prime myself for training going forward. Like you I dieted long and hard this year and may have lost some of my core strength and abilities for heavy lifting. I have kept the diet pretty clean and some semblance of cardio involved so that I can properly put size on without unnecessary fat gain. Pretty soon I will come train with you for a day of fun!

Enjoy Turkey day if I don't see you before then.
    That would be awesome. With the way i've been feeling you will prolly out lift me!! When i get back to serious training i plan to start all over again with basic movements and perfecting my form with full ROM and etc. And slowly progressing and adding weight. I don't believe i maximaze on my strength because i'm focusing on moving the weight more than working the muscle. Starting from the ground up...

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    or you could come visit your boy in Tampa, heard there are few good gyms out that way

I agree w/ you E, sometimes you gotta listen to your body and let it recover. Great season this year, only gonna get better!
    Great season to you as well Adam. I'm thru Tampa a few times per year, we will have to train together next time im there. I NEED to go to that PowerHouse Gym they have over there.

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Training smart, eating smart, resting....someone's in the zone! Keep pushing big guy!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Great season to you as well Adam. I'm thru Tampa a few times per year, we will have to train together next time im there. I NEED to go to that PowerHouse Gym they have over there.
    You should post up some of those pics from the locker room where you dwarf me Every time I think I'm making progress, I can just refer to them and then get back to work lol.