Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)

AXemekajokammor Traing/Contest Prep

Buckle up, hold tight! Here we go BB.com!!!

Background Info
    Name: Emeka Okammor

I’m originally from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I attended UCF (University of Central Florida) on a full athletic scholarship for football. Started as a freshman playing DT at 310lbs. My last 2yrs I played DE at 270lbs. During my collegiate career, we won our conference one year and we won our division another. I also had the honor of playing in 2 bowl games: the Shereton Hawaii Bowl(lost against Nevada 49-48 OT) and the Autozone Liberty Bowl(lost against Mississippi State 10-3 F). My pro day stats are as follows: weighed 240lbs, ran a 4.7 40 yard dash, 33inch vertical, 9ft 7inches on broad jump, 22 reps on pro bench, and 4.3 shuttle time. I have a strong athletic background which has modeled my training and lifting in many ways.

I graduated from UCF in 2008 with a BA in interdisciplinary Studies w/IT minor. I decided to continue my education and received a MBA in Management Information Systems from my Alma mater in 2010.

Begin bodybuilding in 2009 and decided to do my first competition in 2010. Here is my contest history:

- 2012 Southern USAs - 2nd Men's Super Heavyweight class
    - 2011 NPC Mid Florida Classic – 1st Men’s Open Heavyweight class
    - 2011 NPC Orlando Muscle – 2nd Men’s Open Heavyweight class, 2nd Men’s Novice Heavyweight class
    - 2010 Southern Isles Bodybuilding Championship – 3rd Men’s Open Heavyweight class, 4th Men’s Novice Heavyweight class

So this log will be dedicated towards my journey. I put a lot of pride into my logs because i want to be able to see where i went wrong or where i did something right but most importantly i want to leave a detailed blueprint for the person who wants to follow in my footsteps...

You'll find in this log that i am truly passionate about living my dream and giving it my best effort in all that i do. I want it bad and often my dedication and passion are misunderstood but if people could only feel the fire inside they would understand better.

With all that said,

Gotta Get Geeked!!

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No you didn't....
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    No you didn't....
    Ahhhhhh hahaha!! PAULY!!

Now i know i'm in good hands over here!

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    Ahhhhhh hahaha!! PAULY!!

Now i know i'm in good hands over here!
    get some good pictures up so everyone can see what a Monster you are!

If you don't I will...here is an old one from when we were working together in 2010. It's amazing how much quality size you have added since then all while competing every year. Leh Go!

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    LOL huge dude. Seems like you're a humble guy too.

Subbed.

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yeah buddy... in on this E!
    Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

get some good pictures up so everyone can see what a Monster you are!

If you don't I will...here is an old one from when we were working together in 2010. It's amazing how much quality size you have added since then all while competing every year. Leh Go!
    Haha, i'm a newbie. Can't post pics or even a link until i reach 50 post

Thanks for posting that for me, you and Adam have both always given me little nuggets here and there that has helped me improve. We still work together in my mind lol!

Originally Posted by CutItUp9759 View Post
    LOL huge dude. Seems like you're a humble guy too.

Subbed.
    Thanks bro! I'll be trying to make this a good read for you

adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adamjohn32 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Haha, i'm a newbie. Can't post pics or even a link until i reach 50 post

Thanks for posting that for me, you and Adam have both always given me little nuggets here and there that has helped me improve. We still work together in my mind lol!
    oh yeah, i've got some pics from one of your shows

Lack of activity destroys the good condition of every human being, while movement and methodical physical exercise save it and preserve it. ~Plato

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=143873931

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    yeah buddy... in on this E!
    Adam! Dude thanks for the motivation yesterday, your conditioning is spot on. Feathered quads, striated glutes, christmas tree, and still about 3 wks out. Thumbs up!

Originally Posted by adamjohn32 View Post
    oh yeah, i've got some pics from one of your shows
    Sweet, i haven't seen these in a while. I was 220 on the dot for that show. Explains why my head looks like it doesn't fit my body. lol

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    In and fellow MIS major here!
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good Lord, beast mode activated. Definitely in on this one!
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000) Gibson5521 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Monster!!!!

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    In and fellow MIS major here!
    Sweet! Thanks brotha of the iron and books!! lol

Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    Good Lord, beast mode activated. Definitely in on this one!
    lol, if i could only keep mine activated for leg day today

Originally Posted by Gibson5521 View Post
    Monster!!!!
    Haha! Not me, we have a real monster in our crew. Freakish physique. I feel like the little guy of my crew.

What part of FL you in?

A little fuel for my leg day today....

"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream."

- Emmitt Smith

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    IN on this one brah!

Get to 50 posts quickly! lol
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A little fuel for my leg day today....

"For me, winning isn't something that happens suddenly on the field when the whistle blows and the crowds roar. Winning is something that builds physically and mentally every day that you train and every night that you dream."

- Emmitt Smith
    Love the quote and IN! Can't believe your size, you'll definitely command a presence on stage.

You guys know how it sucks to go to the gym when that big guy is there using all the weights....That's Emeka, Sam, Kurt and Monster. Good thing they are all nice guys or else it would be time for me to find a new gym, lol.

Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    IN on this one brah!

Get to 50 posts quickly! lol
    Haha! Dude i have so much stuff i want to post. Can't get there fast enough! lol

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Love the quote and IN! Can't believe your size, you'll definitely command a presence on stage.
    Thanks! I pray i do

You guys know how it sucks to go to the gym when that big guy is there using all the weights....That's Emeka, Sam, Kurt and Monster. Good thing they are all nice guys or else it would be time for me to find a new gym, lol.
    HAha! Awesome! Thanks Paul, you knew exactly what pic i wanted to post. lol

And i'm pretty sure you and Adam can hold your own with some of the beast mode workouts i've seen you guys doing!

CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CutItUp9759 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

who are these guys in the pic? fawkin hyuge

They are all NPC Competitors. Big Boys!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Checking in again. Ready to see some big weights moving in here!
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

lol! thanks broham!

Good day yesterday. Lots of volume on the quads and a mixture of heavy weight and volume on hams.

High light of the workout
    Leg press: 13 plates each side x 15 good deep reps.

Seems like since we took those 2 months the rebuild our form leg pressing and squating has been much easier while getting wayyyy more ROM per rep.

Decided to go with low carbs yesterday about 120g on leg day and it was rough. Might get up to 140 today and load up tomm. Planning on a 2 a day for tomm.

Today is shoulders. Tomm will be arms n abs in the AM and chest in the PM. Gotta get GEEKED!

Wt is 269.

Oh and a side note, my wife has realllllly been shocking me lately. She decided a few weeks ago to start training legs with the fella's and she has held her own. About 2 wks ago she squatted 225 x 6, after squatting 135 x 20 for 2 sets. Yesterday she started with 2 plates each side on the leg press and worked up to 5 plates each side for 15 reps each set. She has really impressed me with her leg strength.

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    What's up Emeka! Good to see you posting in here...subbed and along for the ride!!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463