Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Starting to feel that "feeling" rough and tired but i'm praying, pushing, and keeping the Faith.

Yesterday i was 254.6 which was my exact stage wt in May. Weird, looks better now.

I'm comforatable with where i'm at, feel like i'm where i need to be. Just want to maintain and get ready to enjoy Nov 9 and 10 with my family and close friends.

256.0 this am

Emeka "The MenAce" Okammor - All American EFX Rep

Phil. 4:13

********: www.********.com/AllAmericanEFX
    Twitter: @AllAmericanEFX
    Instagram: @AAEFX
    http://www.aaefx.com

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

NGA\IFPA Pro Bodybuilder fltallpaul's Avatar
    fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep up the great work Emeka. I will be in the gym on Conway tonight if you want to meet up.
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Core Nutritionals/Outwork Apparel Athlete

NGA & IFPA Pro Bodybuilder

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Good seeing you at Conway last night Emeka...Looking jacked as always! You should see the looks you get when you walk around that gym...people turn their heads like "that mofo's BIG"!

I met you wife too (Paul was talking to her when I got there and introduced me), she is a very nice lady...hope to see you around Conway more
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50) Emekaokammor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Good seeing you at Conway last night Emeka...Looking jacked as always! You should see the looks you get when you walk around that gym...people turn their heads like "that mofo's BIG"!

I met you wife too (Paul was talking to her when I got there and introduced me), she is a very nice lady...hope to see you around Conway more
    Hey Rob! Funny thing is, i feel tiny right now. I wish i coulda talked to you longer, i was backloading that night and had to go get it in!! lol, but i'll be swinging over there every Wed until the show. You should check out my posing one of these times.

Crazy lady that wife of mine, lol. She's a sweetheart, thanks bro. See you next week!

My comments do not necessarily reflect the opinions of All American EFX and they are my own.

256.0 this am. After a HEAVY backload last night. Crazy.

Had the opportunity to talk pose for my mentor, Paul, before he heads to Aus for 10 days. He was impressed with my improvement and encourged me to stay on course. Helped me with a few posing tweaks as well.

Also, encourged me mentally and helped me to understand myself and expectations better. Awesome guy.

Waking up consistently at 256.0

Having my up's and downs but all in all 21 days!!!

Get GEEKED!!!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    256 is MASSIVE work bro! Very interested to see the final results!!!
    advertising not permitted

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    256 is MASSIVE work bro! Very interested to see the final results!!!
    Thanks NP!! Working on some conditioning touches.

My wife and I had a chance to get out to one one local shows this weekend to show some support. It was fun, was the first show in a log timw where i could just sit down and enjoy. Usually, i'm the guy getting tan right, oil up, helping with pump up, making sure guys are on schedule. But this time my wife and i sat in the back with some friends and enjoyed the show.

Then i was asked to present the overall trophy on behalf of IPYU. My first time doing that as well. Fun experience.

My wt was 254.8 this am.
    17 days... Gotta Get GEEKED!!

wt 251.8

Looking dryer and dense. Feeling up and down. Legs are super sore but for some insane reason, i'm looking forward to chest and back today. lol

Got GET GEEKED!!! 17 days out

fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) fltallpaul is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Keep pushing Emeka you will be glad you did! Pain is temporary, if we quit however...it will last forever!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    Keep pushing Emeka you will be glad you did! Pain is temporary, if we quit however...it will last forever!
    Thanks Paul. I truly appreciate you brotha! I owe you for all your help and guidance. I hope you know i tell everyone your my mentor! lol

Had a slight fever yesterday. Rested up and went in for some chest and back stimulation. I couldn't work like i wanted to but i also could not stay in my bed all night. lol

Will back load some carbs today for that final push. Get GEEKED!!!

One of the cool things about where i live is being so close to Full Sail University and Valencia Community College which are both known for the digital media departments.

I was asked by a friend/student to do a photoshoot for a project he was working for class.

Here is the first finalized pic:

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Emekaokammor View Post
    One of the cool things about where i live is being so close to Full Sail University and Valencia Community College which are both known for the digital media departments.

I was asked by a friend/student to do a photoshoot for a project he was working for class.

Here is the first finalized pic:

[IMG]http://forum.illpumpyouup.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2562&d=1351106065[IMG]
    u can't embed attached images like that, unless we have accounts on that forum it won't show up. Gotta upload it somewhere or attach it here
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Reach for your ankles Mundungus's Avatar
    Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Mundungus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to the photoshoot pics. You're a beast dude! Almost time to shine on stage....
    *SCC*
    *Texas Crew*
    *Ginger Crew*
    *Dad Crew*

Originally Posted by B-Neva View Post
    u can't embed attached images like that, unless we have accounts on that forum it won't show up. Gotta upload it somewhere or attach it here
    Ok cool.

Lets try it this way..

Click to enlarge

Originally Posted by Mundungus View Post
    Looking forward to the photoshoot pics. You're a beast dude! Almost time to shine on stage....
    Yes sir it is! Thanks homie!

Lets see, where to start on this post.....

wt 255.0 seem to be holding a lil more water after wed backload. Which is fine, looking nice and full and not flat. Prolly wont load up again until 3 days out so being 255 going into this process is just fine.

Happy with where i currently am, which is clearly better than my last showing. And improvement is the name of this game of bodybuilding

Today hitting a 2 a day. Going in during lunch for some Hams and cardio and tonight for Delts and posing.

Lastly, here's the video of my wife and i squating as promised:

hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hamiltronj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Oh dang man. Epic vid...Oh looks like you are gonna need a longer bar for more plates soon!
    Commitment and Duty: A young Officers drive to the stage. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150397083&p=995053613#post995053613

Once you figure out the "why" then the "how" is easy

Originally Posted by hamiltronj View Post
    Oh dang man. Epic vid...Oh looks like you are gonna need a longer bar for more plates soon!
    Haha! Thanks Ham. You kno i'll be swingin by your log for my daily fix, lol

Now i don't know much about street racing but i do feel like as i'm approaching the finish line that this nitric oxide i've been holding on to is about to find it's way into the gas tank. lol

Feeling rejuvinated and ready. Time to revamp the playlist and finish with some good strong workouts. Some other competitiors might think i'm a little off but training hard and training heavy is what i enjoy. I will do it responsibility but doesn't matter if i'm 2 wks out or 12, the way i train is the why i train.

Gotta Get GEEKED!!!

13 days out...

251.8 this am.

Carbing up with about 250g before the gym to see how it looks.

Last Leg day!!! Gotta make it count!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome bro! KILLL those wheelz!!!!
    advertising not permitted

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice vid E! way to trash those legs....and so close to contest time too....way to keep pushing hard! I'll be at Conway Tues, Thurs. and Fri this week to try to work off some Halloween candy, hehehe...
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Nice vid E! way to trash those legs....and so close to contest time too....way to keep pushing hard! I'll be at Conway Tues, Thurs. and Fri this week to try to work off some Halloween candy, hehehe...
    Haha!! Sweet tooth huh?! I should be able to catch you there one of those days.

Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    Awesome bro! KILLL those wheelz!!!!
    Chea!! Thx brotha!

looking forward to the finished product!
    Contest Prep Coach

Paul@ProPhysique.com

Originally Posted by fltallpaul View Post
    looking forward to the finished product!
    You and me both brotha! lol, will be better than my past apperances but i don't know how much better. I can't wait to see tho!

Thanks guys! I've been watch bbing vids such as The evolution of BBing, Becoming 13, Ronnie's vids are up next. But awesomely, i came home yesterday and BAM my wife had bought me an Ipad. I love gadgets and electronics.

Sooooo update time.

Energy is high and so is aggression during training. I'm loving it. But during certain parts of the day my energy is low. Seems like it ramps up when it time to train and drops when im not training. My workouts this week have been amazing considering being 1 week out. I've noticed some decline in my strength but that is expected, as long as i'm giving it my best, i'm happy.

Last night wt was 248 before dinner
    This AM wt was 249.8

I'm hitting a 2 a day today. Going in during lunch for some abs and light cardio. Tonight is back.