A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Basic Results for My Project Fe Misc. (Not accounting for race yet)

Hey ,
    For those unawares, i posted a thread asking the misc for help in my project.

here is thread : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148303233

Basically, the point was to rank a group of guys in order from most to least attractive. The guys, who were supposedly all average 5/10's, were from difference backgrounds and the goal is to see if people show preference to their own race/ ethnicity.
    I have here just the basic results; how much each guy was picked in each rank. I had both men and women rate to see any difference in gender.
    Don't have the results for preference yet, the professor will have those back to us by tomorrow night and i will post here for anyone interested. That should show us if people show any preference to their own race.
    Here are the 7 guys.

1http://i47.tinypic.com/2vhu99w.jpg
    2http://i46.tinypic.com/smwufp.jpg
    3http://i47.tinypic.com/dlm70k.jpg
    4http://i46.tinypic.com/286scw3.jpg
    5http://i50.tinypic.com/2eklquw.jpg
    6http://i47.tinypic.com/vn09xh.jpg
    7http://i48.tinypic.com/2qdu3j4.jpg

And here are the results.

The people are on the left, the ranking on top. (so Number 1 was ranked 4th 9 times)
    There are 2 sets of data on there. The one on the left is the misc (guessing mostly males) and the one on the right is female misc (all females)
    For those interested, here are the backgrounds of those in the pics.
    1. East Asian
    2. White Caucasian
    3. Middle Eastern Asian
    4. White Caucasian
    5. Hispanic
    6. African American
    7. White Caucasian

I don't know why they put 3 white caucasians.... makes no sense.

Edit: Updated with Charts. Hopefully they make sense.
    1st is Female Misc stats

And here is a cool chart thingy, shows everything in a bar.

Now Male misc stats

and the cool bar thing

Links to graphs:
    http://i45.tinypic.com/hv0zn6.jpg
    http://i49.tinypic.com/2n6uu1c.jpg
    http://i45.tinypic.com/n30ns6.jpg
    http://i45.tinypic.com/20a7vnm.jpg
    Last edited by A_Munk3y; 09-20-2012 at 09:46 PM.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by A_Munk3y View Post
    Hey ,
    For those unawares, i posted a thread asking the misc for help in my project.

here is thread : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148303233

Basically, the point was to rank a group of guys in order from most to least attractive. The guys, who were supposedly all average 5/10's, were from difference backgrounds and the goal is to see if people show preference to their own race/ ethnicity.
    I have here just the basic results; how much each guy was picked in each rank. I had both men and women rate to see any difference in gender.
    Don't have the results for preference yet, the professor will have those back to us by tomorrow night and i will post here for anyone interested. That should show us if people show any preference to their own race.
    Here are the 7 guys.

And here are the results.

The people are on the left, the ranking on top. (so Number 1 was ranked 4th 9 times)
    There are 2 sets of data on there. The one on the left is the misc (guessing mostly males) and the one on the right is female misc (all females)
    For those interested, here are the backgrounds of those in the pics.
    1. East Asian
    2. White Caucasian
    3. Middle Eastern Asian
    4. White Caucasian
    5. Hispanic
    6. African American
    7. White Caucasian

I don't know why they put 3 white caucasians.... makes no sense.

hmmm...this is really interesting!

I am wondering tho---b4 the images were picked, did researchers attempt to pick similarly symmetrical faces? It would seem to me that ppl would be drawn to symmetry b4 racial preference? IDK... just a thought...but I guess not since lots of white women picked #2 as a top choice...

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by UnaChispita View Post

I am wondering tho---b4 the images were picked, did researchers attempt to pick similarly symmetrical faces? It would seem to me that ppl would be drawn to symmetry b4 racial preference? IDK... just a thought...but I guess not since lots of white women picked #2 as a top choice...
    I think they just tried to pick 'average' dudes of all races but like I mentioned before, #6 is NOT average; even compared to only other black dudes.. He's probably better looking than 70% of the general [black] male population.

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    I think they just tried to pick 'average' dudes of all races but like I mentioned before, #6 is NOT average; even compared to only other black dudes.. He's probably better looking than 70% of the general [black] male population.
    See...now I think #4 and #7 are much less attractive then the other men...not as symmetrical...skin isn't as healthy looking as the other fellas.

I have a tendency to be attracted to men darker than me, so I find black and Latino men very, very attractive (mmmm, mmmm those lips)...I also have a weakness for dark-eyed men in general.

With that said, my longest relationship was with a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white guy. lol!

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    See...now I think #4 and #7 are much less attractive then the other men...not as symmetrical...skin isn't as healthy looking as the other fellas.

I have a tendency to be attracted to men darker than me, so I find black and Latino men very, very attractive (mmmm, mmmm those lips)...I also have a weakness for dark-eyed men in general.

With that said, my longest relationship was with a blonde-haired, blue-eyed white guy. lol!

I love darker-than-me-too.

I couldn't do blonde hair/blue eyes. I saw someone with that description for a bit. Was always self conscious and Idk, I just couldn't get that omg-hes-so-hot-flustered-omg feeling. He noticed it too.

Wooooooops.

I love darker-than-me-too.

I couldn't do blonde hair/blue eyes.
    hehe.

I didn't think I could either. Sometimes love makes no sense

A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50) A_Munk3y will become famous soon enough. (+50)

tbh i have no idea how they picked the faces (I wasn't a part of the picking process), but i doubt they tried to pick similarly symmetrical faces. Personally, i think these choices are horrible. Definitely not all 5/10's. But our plan was all about race, so it would have been much better if we did choose similarly symmetrical faces. That way we rule out people choosing one over the other overs symmetry.
    yea, that's what they "attempted". Not a good job at all. I would say 3, 5, and 6 are above average, which 6 being at least an 8/10 IMO.

updated with charts! Still waiting for professor on the outcome of our data.

Originally Posted by A_Munk3y View Post
    updated with charts! Still waiting for professor on the outcome of our data.
    Let us know? Will you? I'd be interested to see your prof's responses to this.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Middle eastern guy best looking by female misc?

FUK YEA!

Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chasomie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Interdasting.
    Thanks OP, been looking forward to this
    PM me for spoon pics.

Originally Posted by pumplikecuming View Post
    Middle eastern guy best looking by female misc?

FUK YEA!
    Like you kunts need the ego boost :P