Registered User WrestlerMichael's Avatar
    WrestlerMichael has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

A Few Questions With My Fat Loss

Hi, my name is Michael and I'm currently a student in college. I've been trying to somewhat transform my body into something I can be proud of and I need a few tips. At the cafeteria I pretty much eat the same thing every day (grilled chicken and brown rice)(I also take a sport vitamin at night). Is this a good thing to do or should I be varying up what I eat? My goal is to get up to 175 at 7.5-8% body fat (Currently 165lbs and about 10% body fat). I don't really want to calorie overload although people say it's necessary to build muscle.. I'm kind of very self conscious so any puffiness or fat really bothers me.. I work out 4 times a week. If you could leave me any helpful tips or constructive criticism of what I am currently doing I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you so much for your time,
    Michael

SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz SuffolkPunch has the mod powerz
    You should read the sticky threads in the nutrition forum so that you know what you need to get from you diet... then you will be able to get more variety without worrying about it.

Also, if you are not prepared to eat at a caloric surplus, you will likely never gain much mass beyond newbie gains... you must be prepared to accept the temporary bloating that comes with eating more. If you keep weight gains down to 2lbs a month then it should mostly be lean.

harveysmith27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Weight losing or gaining both up to our diet. Weight losing is quite difficult to weight gaining.
    Want to weight lose then just start doing some exercise and eat more green vegetables, green tea, juice, fruit, salad rather than oily and out side food.

AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Go to the nutrition thread and start with the post by Emma- leigh..

daneleavitt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You can accomplish anything you want , all it takes is mind power, determinations, and be willing to do anything ! Also replace any soda or drinks with water and don't put dressings in salads.
    Last edited by daneleavitt; 10-02-2012 at 08:32 PM.
    Kay Tee
    CEO of fatburningfurnacereviewz
    Want fantastic fat burning product? Visit http://www.fatburningfurnacereviewz.net

Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100) Kwonj is not very well liked. (-100)
    60% carbs / 20% protein / 20% fat. Eat more than you are eating now, you will need more calories to put on any mass at all, be it fat or muscle. Don't stop eating carbs, you need the energy. Might want to put more hours in at the gym. Maybe 8-10 hours. Check out the sticky threads too. GL!
    220 lbs, 6 feet, 9 % body fat - September 2012