Lift heavy eat right projectcody's Avatar
    projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Slow bulk or continue cutting???

I have been cutting for almost 6 weeks weeks atleast and lost quite a bit of fat but not much weight 4-5 pounds tops.. I see i dont have much muscle mass although my strength didnt go down at all during cut it actually increased quite a bit... Should i continue cut or slow bulk???
    Attached Images
    Cutting..
    Been bodybuilding and powerlifting for 8 months

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Do you want to acquire more muscle mass or lose more body fat.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10) projectcody is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Jeffbelittle View Post
    Do you want to acquire more muscle mass or lose more body fat.

I want to have more muscle mass but i dont want to be a fat slob lol...
    Cutting..

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380

Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000) Jeffbelittle is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by projectcody View Post
    I want to have more muscle mass but i dont want to be a fat slob lol...
    Assuming you're natural, you're going to have to choose which goal is more important to you right now.

That's really all there is to it.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Assuming you're natural, you're going to have to choose which goal is more important to you right now.

That's really all there is to it.
    Yeah.. I mean fat loss is alot easier but i never plan to go lower then 10-12% BF for summer only because i feel i dont have enough mass and wont for a while.. Does that make sense?
    Cutting..

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380

Yeah.. I mean fat loss is alot easier but i never plan to go lower then 10-12% BF for summer only because i feel i dont have enough mass and wont for a while.. Does that make sense?
    You like being cut. It's a good feeling. Girls appreciate you more.

You also realize you haven't got a huge amount of muscle mass. So you don't want to get ripped now because you'll look like a ******** posing *******.

So best bet-

Cut to 12%.

Clean bulk to 16%

Rinse repeat.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

You like being cut. It's a good feeling. Girls appreciate you more.

You also realize you haven't got a huge amount of muscle mass. So you don't want to get ripped now because you'll look like a ******** posing *******.

So best bet-

Cut to 12%.

Clean bulk to 16%

Rinse repeat.

Im thinking about just slow bulking now until like Jan-Feb.. That would give me more then enough time to cut back down to 10-12% seeing that fat loss is easy as hell..
    Cutting..

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380

Im thinking about just slow bulking now until like Jan-Feb.. That would give me more then enough time to cut back down to 10-12% seeing that fat loss is easy as hell..
    Then do that.
    ★★★ Thick. ★★★
    ★★★ Solid. ★★★
    ★★★ Tight. ★★★

Then do that.

thanks for the responses man its much appreciated
    Cutting..

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380

Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000) Hayden31 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Now is the time of year to bulk if you wanna look joocy for the summer nomsayin?

Originally Posted by Hayden31 View Post
    Now is the time of year to bulk if you wanna look joocy for the summer nomsayin?
    yeah i got chu man
    Cutting..

Bench 245
    Squat 360
    Deadlift 380