Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Great Reset General Tha big kahoona's Avatar
    Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Tha big kahoona has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Raubahn View Post
    If i made 180k a year i'd be taxed 50% in the UK, how much would I be taxed if i lived over there brah?

No taxes in *****
    "Never attribute to malice that which can be adequately explained by stupidity"

Atheist Lebanese

BDS: Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions

Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000) Raubahn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Tha big kahoona View Post

No taxes in *****
    Surely if this was the case every ****er would want to move there? So say i live in ***** 10 years make 1mil no taxes then move back to the UK, do i pay taxes then?
    Muscle-Munch.com | Get motivated!

Discount Supplement Tracker - http://www.muscle-munch.com/category/discount-supplements/bodybuilding-com-coupons

Got Negged?.....¯\_(ツ)_/¯ user110's Avatar
    user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love how no one has mentioned having a Maid ITT haha

brb when I figure out where I'm going post law, getting a maid/nanny!
    ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Play by the Rules. It's no fun if we both cheat!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100) iamatwink is not very well liked. (-100)
    when i went to holiday in ***** there was a group of 3 men who was following me and showing me with their fingers while i was trying to do some shopping: it was pretty creepy

dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by QisGQ View Post
    How much is your rent?

Pics of your apartment or building?

You can get by only speaking engligh?

How common are black people?

How many foreigners do you see?
    My rent is fairly expensive by western standards but I choose to live in a more expensive area (Palm Jumeirah - the man made island in the shape of a palm tree), rent can dramatically vary depending on which part of the city you live in.

Im at work at the moment so dont have many pics but a couple I do:

View from my lounge:

view from balcony - looking the other way towards ***** Marina

Pretty much everyone in ***** speaks English, The population of the UAE is made up of nearly 70% expat, most (ive encountered) speak English.
    There are black people here, I have a few black mates over here, and they dont have any problems with racism etc

Originally Posted by TheBedouin View Post
    Emirati brah checking in, will chip in whenever
    Supp Emirati Breh! respect!.. are you still living in UAE?

Originally Posted by Mirinmebrahs View Post
    He's playing in a band while working as an intern at the University. Basically all his money will be earned from gigging and teaching English on the side. Beirut you say, why is that brah ?
    Beirut is pretty much the party capital of the region.. search youtube for White Bar Beirut, BO18 etc etc.. their clubs are mental!.. and Lebanese women are banging!

Originally Posted by boseador View Post
    Do you speak Arabitch?

Also, can someone with no college degree find a good job there?

What about the girls man, are they all covered up, how do you meet girls there?
    I dont speak any Arabic...

The government recently introduced a new labor law requiring you to provide your degree certs etc etc when applying for a visa, Im not sure what sort of implications this has on getting a job here, I know for sure there will be 1000 ways to get around it though..

As I understand it Emirati women aren't made to cover up (correct me if Im wrong Emirati brah), but often do so out of choice, its not like in Saudi where women are completely covered, its generally just a long abaya (spelling) and part of their hair covered - its more relaxed here, and Emirati (and arabic women in general) are beautiful and take care of themselves.

Originally Posted by Voidofhope View Post
    Have you been to Club Cavalli?
    How much luxury cars do you see on a daily basis?
    I have been to Cavalli club on numerous occasions, its a very nice club, but not somewhere you go for a banging club night...
    yeah you see a fair amount of very nice cars here, you have to remember you earn more money here and also cars are cheaper to buy and run, so you'd expect that.. some of the cars you see are ridiculous though. I dont know anyone that drives a shti car.

Originally Posted by footymate View Post
    What is poon like over there? Both for you personally and the rest of the expats.
    very good!

Originally Posted by Dom1992 View Post
    I have been to the UAE a couple of times but I got a question:

Can I get a hotel room with my gf if we aren't married?

Off-topic: once saw a valet scratch a range rover on another range rover at the emirates mall, was lulzy
    I saw Emirati Brahs response to this, and on paper that is the law, however ***** is now completely reliant on the tourist industry (there isn't any oil here anymore), so generally speaking its overlooked. I've got mates that check into hotels with a host of different women every weekend and have never had any problems.

Originally Posted by kabs13 View Post
    Lived in ***** for 10 years. Don't assume that what the media tells you is true..***** is probably the most relaxed and laid back Middle Eastern city..as long as you're not fuking or drinking on the street you'll be fine.

People who can't handle themselves and get carried away with a few drinks will obviously have trouble, just like any other place in the world.

Besides this, ***** has it all - nightlife, women, alcohol, clubs, beaches, malls. Good place to live for a few years to save up money. NO TAXES. All the girls are not covered in cloth, plenty of women from all over the world, most of them are young and looking to have fun.

If you're from the West you will enjoy it, its a completely different experience. Lots of people from Europe and America there.
    Strong all of this !

Originally Posted by popeye87 View Post
    Moved to ***** last Friday (14th) so technically a fellow ***** brah now haha
    Welcome chap! what you doing over here?.. where abouts you living?

kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000) kabs13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Surely if this was the case every ****er would want to move there? So say i live in ***** 10 years make 1mil no taxes then move back to the UK, do i pay taxes then?
    Obviously the company won't pay the same salary they pay you in the UK, maybe a bit less but still, 0 taxes and you keep all of it.

QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000) QisGQ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If they have no taxes, how is the gov funded? Oil, lol, but idk???
    •Black Guy Crew •Christian Crew •Sportbike Crew •Occasionally Alone Crew •UMD Terp Alumni Crew •No Supps Crew •Keeps Shirt On In Avi Crew •Georgia Tech Alumni Crew

Bench/255 Deadlift/415 Squat/360 Pullups/23 Mile/6.13
    1030 total @ 158bw. mirin

user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) user110 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by QisGQ View Post
    If they have no taxes, how is the gov funded? Oil, lol, but idk???
    You pay taxes if you make over a certain amount, like 5% for anything over 250k or something like that. There is no interest rate and from what my friend said in Kuwait, you only pay $120 a year for full car insurance. Rent is all you pay for most of the time, no utilities or whatever.

Oil rich countries man!

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Grew up in *****, in on this.

Moved to Muhrica at age 17.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) District is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Do you even have good looking girls there that are not covered up ?

ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz ZenBowman has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by District View Post
    He answered that and yes.

But there is a ****load of white knighting and therefore heavy princess syndrome.
    When all that says 'it is good' has been debunked, what says 'I want' remains.

- CS Lewis

dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dosman123 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Goliath27 View Post
    I love how no one has mentioned having a Maid ITT haha

brb when I figure out where I'm going post law, getting a maid/nanny!
    ha ha yeah, pretty much everyone has a maid in some capacity, I don't have a live in maid but she comes every other day and cleans my apartment, does my washing and ironing and runs any local errands I need doing and it's cheap as fuk
    A mate of mine, gets his maid to make all his meals for him (6 meals a day), he goes to the gym straight after work gets home, and he's got all his meals for the next day boxed up in tupperware and good to go.. the cheeky kunt.. he gets her to weigh / measure out his portions so he's hitting his macros everyday - sweet..

Originally Posted by iamatwink View Post
    when i went to holiday in ***** there was a group of 3 men who was following me and showing me with their fingers while i was trying to do some shopping: it was pretty creepy
    that's a new one

Originally Posted by dosman123 View Post
    ha ha yeah, pretty much everyone has a maid in some capacity, I don't have a live in maid but she comes every other day and cleans my apartment, does my washing and ironing and runs any local errands I need doing and it's cheap as fuk
    A mate of mine, gets his maid to make all his meals for him (6 meals a day), he goes to the gym straight after work gets home, and he's got all his meals for the next day boxed up in tupperware and good to go.. the cheeky kunt.. he gets her to weigh / measure out his portions so he's hitting his macros everyday - sweet..

my god, Yes! I would have a live in maid like he does, it's cheap as **** in Kuwait and it would help with my wife and kid. Was the major selling point on convincing her to move out there, and she would never move back to the states after having her own personal maid haha.

How much do you spend for Live-In maids and the one you have?

ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500)
    are the finance jobs competitive, do they take grads or would you need experience first? how do the hours compare?

whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000) whysodirty is just really nice. (+1000)
    oke, from reading all this, why the heck am i still living in the Netherlands and not in ***** ?

brb no taxes
    ** Disclaimer: All posts, statements, remarks and threads made by this user are not to be taken seriously and are not an accurate representation of this user's personality or beliefs Crew **

Originally Posted by Fortitudo View Post
    ***** brah checking in to help.
    Supp breh - wow ***** brahs are coming out of the woodwork today.. didn't realize there were so many of us

Originally Posted by ZenBowman View Post
    Grew up in *****, in on this.

Moved to Muhrica at age 17.
    welcome ***** brah

Originally Posted by District View Post
    mentioned in my other post, UAE population is made up of nearly 70% expats, so yes lots of different nationalities here and lots of different women!

Originally Posted by Goliath27 View Post
    my god, Yes! I would have a live in maid like he does, it's cheap as **** in Kuwait and it would help with my wife and kid. Was the major selling point on convincing her to move out there, and she would never move back to the states after having her own personal maid haha.

How much do you spend for Live-In maids and the one you have?
    yeah alot of young families stay out here for that reason, it makes life / starting a family that much easier. With live in Maids you have to pay I think Dhs 9k ($2.5k roughly) every 3 years for their visa + agency fees etc, and then they obviously live you rent free, so you pay them the going rate as a salary - not sure what but its not much.
    I pay my maid Dhs150 every other day - so like $40 or $120 a week, which is a bargain in my books

Originally Posted by ilovejews View Post
    are the finance jobs competitive, do they take grads or would you need experience first? how do the hours compare?
    very.. I know alot of places take on grad trainees, google DIFC (***** International Financial Center) for info..

admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100) admiringcheeks is not very well liked. (-100)
    cool for 1 week, max 2 week vacations. i have family there

other than that no. not worth it. life in europe is better

n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) n4s is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    lived 17 years there, best place to live in

lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000) lazi is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Derka derka Mohammed jihad? Haka sherpa-sherpa. Abaka-la.
    see location

ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500) ilovejews is not very helpful. (-500)
    very.. I know alot of places take on grad trainees, google DIFC (***** International Financial Center) for info..
    are the hours in finance the same as you'd expect somewhere like london?

Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bassackwards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    any pics of chicks and the night life?
    US Navy Veteran
    eats sriracha with everything
    ^^VV<><> BA Start

suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) suave2000 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    ***** is booming and there a re lots of huge projects on construction there so, would an architect have a hard time finding a job there?

popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) popeye87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Welcome chap! what you doing over here?.. where abouts you living?
    I'm living in Jumeirah One, have always been fitness based, trying to find a position in fitness management where there is more stability than relying on my PT'ing

Know of any vacancies that come available, hit me up!

Until then I shall continue living as a kept man haha Joke... sort of haha. Living off savings until I find good job and wife helps out if I need it (I supported her for 2 years as a post-grad). She secured a job here first and her family live here plus she used to live here so knows the ins and outs of *****.

v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000) v3n0r is just really nice. (+1000)
    Any hookups in the IT industry?
    What are the biggest job searching sites for *****?

thanks brah
    *~*Montreal Misc Crew*~*

Originally Posted by ilovejews View Post
    are the hours in finance the same as you'd expect somewhere like london?
    Depends on which area of finance you're talking about.. personally I work longer hours now, but I'm in a more senior position here then I was in London.. so it goes with the job

Originally Posted by Bassackwards View Post
    any pics of chicks and the night life?
    I'm not single so don't go around taking pics of bishes, but a couple of fb pages for clubs here below.. you can judge for yourself:
    http://www.********.com/Okku*****
    http://www.********.com/CavalliClub
    http://www.********.com/ArmaniPriveDXB
    http://www.********.com/ClubTrilogy
    http://www.********.com/pages/Sandan...11301888928496
    http://www.********.com/xlbeachclub

se7en0100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do people work relatively long hours over there? Or is a 40-hour working week the norm? I've been thinking of heading overseas to work/travel for a while, but just haven't pulled the trigger.

PS. How's the current job market? Is it hard to land a job in accounting/finance? FYI I've got +5 years of work experience, most of that at a Big 4 Accounting Firm and now work in industry (Energy).

Originally Posted by suave2000 View Post
    ***** is booming and there a re lots of huge projects on construction there so, would an architect have a hard time finding a job there?
    The construction industry got battered in the recession, but things are beginning to look up a bit now.. I wouldn't know about architecture roles here.. try and google some

Originally Posted by popeye87 View Post
    I'm living in Jumeirah One, have always been fitness based, trying to find a position in fitness management where there is more stability than relying on my PT'ing

Know of any vacancies that come available, hit me up!

Until then I shall continue living as a kept man haha Joke... sort of haha. Living off savings until I find good job and wife helps out if I need it (I supported her for 2 years as a post-grad). She secured a job here first and her family live here plus she used to live here so knows the ins and outs of *****.
    nice one bro.. hope you're enjoying it..
    I know a few PT's over here that have made bank, I know a company called Ignite are doing a lot of the PT stuff around where I live:
    http://ignite-wellness.com/
    might be worth hitting them up seeing if they've got anything going on.. also check out a gym in Al-Quoz called 24 fitness (not the same chain as the US) - its probably the biggest and one of the best Independent gyms over here and a good place to make a few contacts

Originally Posted by v3n0r View Post
    Any hookups in the IT industry?

thanks brah
    I know monster Gulf might be a good site, but you'd be better off googling one of the specialist agencies and hitting them with your cv

stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) stonefacekilla is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    its is the case, i just turned down nearly 180k to stay in Europe.

If i was 10 years younger i would do it just for the money, but im not going to damage my career or live in a country that i would not want to live in as i have a family now. Been there several times. Wouldnt want my kids anywhere near the country.

Registered Jimmy Rustler Fortitudo's Avatar
    Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Fortitudo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supp breh - wow ***** brahs are coming out of the woodwork today.. didn't realize there were so many of us
    Haha same here. Good to see some ***** brahs on misc.

Originally Posted by v3n0r View Post

thanks brah
    You could try jobsin*****.com or dubizzle.
    But dubizzle is a bit sketchy lol.

Registered User TexasHoldemGuru's Avatar
    TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TexasHoldemGuru has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Just graduated with a degree in logistics, do you know if jobs in this field are good to find right now?