Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000)

in this topic we're high and making oberservations

- riding down your street in the suburbs on your bike, every house's driveway looks like a fork in the road

- made me realize that life is alot like this, even when you can't make a decision and you see so many false paths, if you follow your gut you naturally know what the correct path is

- this deep nostalgiac feel while high and riding your bike outside is one of the most intense, powerful feeling

- editting this paragraph is difficult but i feel it is necassary so people on the misc don't think "he's typing like a retard on purpose" to fake being high

- when i read a sentence again i consider deleting it, it sounds alot more stupid reading it again then it does when i originally wrote it

- i will edit it as i go once instead of reading it for a second time

- everyone should try getting high then riding down your childhood street on your bike while listening to music you really like (ff7 ost i choose cause it made me nostalgiac) and your favorite time of day/season (i choose early evening and autumn

- dear diary etc

- i realized i left my door unlocked and no one is home, i rode back to make sure no one is home and then i felt paranoid someone may i have into my house and hid somewhere

- i spent some time going through my house and every inch and making sure nobody is hiding anywhere

- this is when i decided to make a thread on misc, possibly to help fight the paranoia I'm feeling right now

- alot of the thoughts i make get forgotten before i can finish the sentence

- my tv is on and i keep thinking hearing voices thinking its my family coming home downstairs, i'm getting kinda scared remembering copypasta that i read on the misc

- there's a dog on my tv on a talk show and i imagine it's the dog from the goosebumps intro scene

- my house is kinda dark and thinking that someone might be hiding in the house from before and the copypasta is making me kinda paranoid

- i finished that sentence with "because it's dark" then i read the beginning and already mentioned that it is dark

- i think thats enough for now

Deltoids of tranquility uniifirex's Avatar
    uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000) uniifirex is just really nice. (+1000)
    Stats: 5'10", 160 lbs

ya, not suprised by the lack of everything in this
    Full blown ecto, I don't even eat.

natty as natty ice

spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) spikebrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you remember some inanimate object from your childhood bedroom and can't remember if you just made it up on the spot or if it actually existed so you try and remember other times you may have remembered that objects existence previously but can only recall remembering it other times you were high, so you make a mental note to try and remember the object when you are sober and make sense of the situation.

nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000) nmn is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by spikebrah View Post
    you remember some inanimate object from your childhood bedroom and can't remember if you just made it up on the spot or if it actually existed so you try and remember other times you may have remembered that objects existence previously but can only recall remembering it other times you were high, so you make a mental note to try and remember the object when you are sober and make sense of the situation.

lol'd hard

Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000) Frickers is just really nice. (+1000)
    Snakes are just tales with faces.
    Trees are big sticks.

Originally Posted by Frickers View Post
    Snakes are just tales with faces.
    Trees are big sticks.
    fuuaaaarrrrrk

BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BlueMoon92 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you are not made of a single particle that you were made of when you were 5 years old.
    I pretend to be a duck - I'm not.

You don't need a million dollars to do nothin', man. Take a look at my cousin. He's broke - don't do sh*t.

Originally Posted by BlueMoon92 View Post
    you are not made of a single particle that you were made of when you were 5 years old.

yes we are are all made from the same pool of particles

- it's 7:40 already dark I'm not sure why nobody is home but they should have been back by this time

- this is the fourth time i made a post but i deleted every other half way because i decided that nobody would care but then i get pissed at myself because i had memories in those other posts that i can't rethink into this one

- I'm not gonna delete anything i write

- time from the last 1:40 hour felt like a single unit rather than a flow of time

- getting children high and then making them write everything for the first few times would be the greatest source of hidden creativity that humans have ever had access to

- everything creative must have been thought of while the creator was high

- those two thoughts are thoughts that i thought on the bike and i don't know why i didn't include it in the first post but i feel like was worth how much creativety it had to be worth to post it

- i feel like an author on his type rider while i am alone in a dark room typing in a house that has nobody in it and it is night outside

- every horror story writer must have wrote what they put in their books while feeling like this

- i realized christmas is coming pretty soon, or not as far as i thought it would have been from this point

spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Conversations are stupid.
    Cats are everywhere.
    Everywhere you go it seems like you are in a movie scene.
    McDonald's food has the weirdest after taste.
    I can tell how people are really feeling by reading body expressions and what I really think of them.
    When you walk through your neighborhood you reminisce.
    The woods are so amazing.
    We have no true freedom.
    We abide by made up rules.
    Money is worthless.
    Horror movies aren't scary.
    God is non-existent (My angus is peppered for the flaming)

smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) smbrown3706 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The reason that humans are "better" and "more advanced" than other creatures is because we are the best at surviving. Humans are not the tallest, fastest, strongest, etc, creatures, but we have the power of learning and advanced thought.

I read a great article about learning, it gave an example of some kind of bee that will create a small burrow, check the burrow, put its egg at the entrance of the burrow, check the burrow again, then bring it inside and seal the burrow. The scientists in this experiment though, moved the egg away from the burrow during the second check, so when the bee came out, it moved the egg back to the entrance and checked the burrow again. They did this over 50 times, and the bee kept doing the same thing.

The power of thought made it easier and easier for our ancestors to survive, allowing us to get to the point we are at today: where we are masters of survival and control the destiny of our planet. Other animals still live how they've lived for millions of years, with survival being purely instinctual and not guaranteed.

On that note, I'd like to thank all our ancestors for getting us to where we are today.
    <<<***BMC***>>>

ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChadDawson is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Talking

BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BipolarBrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    that everything you look at becomes a landscape, with deep colors that can tell stories. and the smallest crack in a walnut you can travel like it was the grand canyon, going where no one has gone before
    PhD Candidate, Genetics.
    Practitioner of Stoic philosophy.
    Hope to FI/RE (Financial Independence / Retire Early) by 2030.

I am the master of my fate;
    I am the captain of my soul.

Gyno Surgery Log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165978531

VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VikingCat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    RIP ZYZZ

"il put you in a sleeper you fukin ian mcartney. il put you in a wolverine choke lock like chris bengalo. youre gonna be tappin out all fukin night. when i put my neck around you with my fukin bear arms." - Jason " The Mangetter" Genova

- I'm angry for what i i deleted because that could have neen several more posts from the raw creative materal of being high. you must extract the raw material of thoughts while sober to make it usful, reading it while sober is useless

- I'm not sure if that sentence is worth deleting but i feel i would regret deleting it becuase i've already done so from previous posts

- i also regret choosing today to get high because it could have waited for another day and i have homework to do right now and if i keep slacking past today i'm not gonna get the future i want

- i realized i got texts an hour ago that i should've responded to, they probably know i already read what they wrote and they think I'm ignoring them

- I kinda want this feeling to go away so i can get work done but i'll be sleepy anyway , i will wake up tommorrow at 4am and do what i need to do

- should sleep when the sun sets, wake when the sun rises

- why has this talk show been nothing about but dogs for the last hour

Originally Posted by spongebobbb View Post
    Conversations are stupid.
    Cats are everywhere.
    Everywhere you go it seems like you are in a movie scene.
    McDonald's food has the weirdest after taste.
    I can tell how people are really feeling by reading body expressions and what I really think of them.
    When you walk through your neighborhood you reminisce.
    The woods are so amazing.
    We have no true freedom.
    We abide by made up rules.
    Money is worthless.
    Horror movies aren't scary.
    God is non-existent (My angus is peppered for the flaming)
    "the woods is amazing" is so true
    the movie scene thing and the neighborhood and the expressions is so true

- someone in my house might still be hiding but i mught not realize this because it's dark now and it was light then

- my phone is on the other side of the room but i dont wanna go get it because i don't wanna get it and it's dark

i wrote a poem on the bike but it might not be the same as when i thought of it:

the short forest path with leaves of all colours with the sun shining like the short path before the clouds of heaven
    the streets feel like the pale clouds of the pearly gates when you leave the forest

Originally Posted by ChadDawson View Post
    that girl is beautiful, like the girl of your childhood who you can only vaguely remember

Originally Posted by BipolarBrah View Post
    that everything you look at becomes a landscape, with deep colors that can tell stories. and the smallest crack in a walnut you can travel like it was the grand canyon, going where no one has gone before

that's beautiful and something i would have thought of

yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500)
    just realized it makes no sense to be unhappy in life.

did some astronomy homework. Looked at the sun. Realized it takes time before the light gets here. Wondering if the sun went out and no one knows it yet.

started to think about my thoughts and realized I don't need to be thinking right now. Now everything is really still and quiet and there's no voice in my head.

Society follows a bunch of unwritten rules that dictate everyone's behavior.

The past events make people's behavior predictable.

Many people are robots.

Bikes are cool

Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kodokan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Either the universe was created...or it wasn't.

If it was created...then there is no reason for the creator's existence.

Something has no reason for existing.

Those turtle man...The turtles!! They go all the way down!!!!

- how i felt on the bike was how i felt when i was younger and me and my friends went to the convience store and i bought a yugioh pack and got super rare toon word

- i really miss my schoolhood friends but i dont think they remember

- the people arguing about the movie of muhammad make no sense, humans have existed for a really like time, let's say 50000 years and islam only existed for 1/50 of that timeslot. the other 49/50 of human timeline every culture had their own religion and they all thought it was the "one, true religion" there have been thousands of this and just because islam is more recent and more widespread due to more powerful armies, doesn't been it is anymore right than the religions from before to the year 50 000 before

- maybe writing about the toon world will reach one of my old friends, who recognizes that moment

- being high kinda feel likes we are all "toon" monster cards, instead of regular yugioh cards like the ones that have the plain orange colouring

- what if i always feel like this while i write, and i fail english and can't talk to people anymore

- i wish i could turn off this high, i wanna do homework and sleep so i don't have stay up again because i don't feel like being hardly awake tommorrow

yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500) yaFeelMe is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by nmn View Post
    - maybe writing about the toon world will reach one of my old friends, who recognizes that moment

- being high kinda feel likes we are all "toon" monster cards, instead of regular yugioh cards like the ones that have the plain orange colouring

- what if i always feel like this while i write, and i fail english and can't talk to people anymore

- i wish i could turn off this high, i wanna do homework and sleep so i don't have stay up again because i don't feel like being hardly awake tommorrow
    do your homework *******

are my thoughts real life always like this, or do they decipher before it comes out my mouth?

phone ringing

i picked up the phone and no one answered what if the man who came in my house who i thought might have been hiding is calling me while hiding

its dark and he might be in the space behind me i wouldn't know

i'm scared why would no pick up

Originally Posted by yaFeelMe View Post
    do your homework *******
    thank you i'll go get it and turn on my lights

spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10) spongebobbb is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by nmn View Post
    - how i felt on the bike was how i felt when i was younger and me and my friends went to the convience store and i bought a yugioh pack and got super rare toon word

- i really miss my schoolhood friends but i dont think they remember

- the people arguing about the movie of muhammad make no sense, humans have existed for a really like time, let's say 50000 years and islam only existed for 1/50 of that timeslot. the other 49/50 of human timeline every culture had their own religion and they all thought it was the "one, true religion" there have been thousands of this and just because islam is more recent and more widespread due to more powerful armies, doesn't been it is anymore right than the religions from before to the year 50 000 before
    I phucking love and hate nostalgia when I'm smacked. Too powerful for my mind and emotions, makes me want to go back in time to relive it.

In my opinion religion is false. Religion was once used to describe the unexplainable things that happen in nature. Today, nobody believes in Zeus. Why? Because people learned the causes of lightning through science. Religion today is now used to brainwash the masses and it is the cause of many wars.

If you ask any person that has any religious values; Why do you believe in god? They wouldn't know the answer to it.

Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shiremag is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He's standing right behind you OP while you're typing...

the actual high wore off so one final observation, when you spend your whole high writing, the moment when the high wears off, the clarity feels amazing.

- that sentence was pretty hard to write so I might be a little high still, but time now feels normal

lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250) lesbehonest has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    the clown has NO penis