Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by woofermazing View Post
    The IRS debunked this a while ago.
    source?

HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by saloman View Post
    If his relative payment is smaller than mine (which it is) then his burden is smaller than mine.

Middle class people should not have a greater tax burden than rich elitists like Romney.
    My neighbor worked for 40 years. Every day of his life, building his business. He did take Christmas day off. He offered it up for public share some 10 years ago. Now he only pays capital gains. He a rich elite now? My actual next door neighbor is a stock broker. He's done nothing but invest his entire life. Had nothing to start with and used his college money for investing. He only pays capital gains now. He a rich elite too?

PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HaterSalad View Post
    My neighbor worked for 40 years. Every day of his life, building his business. He did take Christmas day off. He offered it up for public share some 10 years ago. Now he only pays capital gains. He a rich elite now? My actual next door neighbor is a stock broker. He's done nothing but invest his entire life. Had nothing to start with and used his college money for investing. He only pays capital gains now. He a rich elite too?
    Depends on how many politicians are in his pocket.
    E Pluribus Unum

"You just need one thing to agree with somebody on to start a conversation." ~Bono

Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100) Trillonare is not very well liked. (-100)
    No, he is apart of the 47% of Americans that doesn't pay taxes and will vote for Obama no matter what.

Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by NF0913 View Post
    so there should be an incentive to earn less money?
    Money is worst sort of incentive. Financial incentive hinders creativity.

HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000) HaterSalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PSToolman View Post
    Depends on how many politicians are in his pocket.
    Lol, glad you answered my question.

I pay over double what they pay in taxes every year. Doesn't make me resent them. Hell, I just want to be them. Perhaps the rest of the country should follow suit.

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Are they Romney-rich?

Originally Posted by Trillonare View Post
    No, he is apart of the 47% of Americans that doesn't pay taxes and will vote for Obama no matter what.
    Pays capital gains. Try again.

Wait, google capital gains, then try again.

Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100) Procrustes is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Bluerain View Post
    Yeah yeah yeah....as oppose to the politicians who make the laws and decide where our tax dollars go.

Yeah we don't need to know about them and their backrounds..they only make laws that will affect everyone of us...no big deal.

Get A Real Job Douche ..You are just another tool for this Admin ...so what will you (Job) do after the election ?
    I am an engineering contractor. I work on my terms.

Are they Romney-rich?
    Why does it matter? One paid top rate for many years before living off his gains. The other gambled and won. Just because I pay more than double what they do in taxes doesn't make me hate them, makes me envy the success they've had.

PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) PSToolman is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Lol, glad you answered my question.

I pay over double what they pay in taxes every year. Doesn't make me resent them. Hell, I just want to be them. Perhaps the rest of the country should follow suit.
    I don't resent rich folk neither, and I don't know anybody who does. I resent rich folk who have influence over those who can make it easier for themselves to get more rich while 99% of us are pretty much stuck where we are, if we aren't slipping backwards. The influence of money over our government has catastrophe written all over it, or has arguably already occurred, and we can't get more than 40% of voters to even raise their hand once every two years. Who do you think your reps are going to listen to? 21% of the voters, or a handful of billionaires?
    E Pluribus Unum

"You just need one thing to agree with somebody on to start a conversation." ~Bono

saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) saloman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Why does it matter? One paid top rate for many years before living off his gains. The other gambled and won. Just because I pay more than double what they do in taxes doesn't make me hate them, makes me envy the success they've had.
    It matters because they may be more in touch than Romney who clearly is out of touch with 99% of the population.

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procrustes View Post
    One would think the candidate for POTUS would be held at slightly higher standard than members of Congress.
    Considering that this is where many candidates for POTUS come from, one standard will work just fine.
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hola Bola has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Procrustes View Post
    Makes one wonder, how can people like Romney get better financially when the country is getting worse.
    Is Obama better or worse financially?
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) danow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MafiaTurk View Post
    Anybody with any type of intelligence knows who Romney was talking about and he wasn't talking about the military. Just more spin.
    Misc Scotch Crew
    PSMF/RFL log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145426961&p=894201021#post894201021

Originally Posted by PSToolman View Post
    I don't resent rich folk neither, and I don't know anybody who does. I resent rich folk who have influence over those who can make it easier for themselves to get more rich while 99% of us are pretty much stuck where we are, if we aren't slipping backwards. The influence of money over our government has catastrophe written all over it, or has arguably already occurred, and we can't get more than 40% of voters to even raise their hand once every two years. Who do you think your reps are going to listen to? 21% of the voters, or a handful of billionaires?
    So where do you draw the line at being rich? Obama says $250k. All my neighbors/friends/me are going to have our taxes raised and we're not Romney rich. Where's your line?

It matters because they may be more in touch than Romney who clearly is out of touch with 99% of the population.
    Obama isn't rich? Or are you using that different version of the 1%'ers? Last I knew most of my neighbors were 1%'ers at a measily $250k a year. They're now demonized under our great divider.

AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Besides the fact Romney paid a few million in taxes in 2011....probably more than all the miscers put together...but yeah lets go ahead and bash him some more.

For the past 50+ years capital gains have had a low tax rate, which is a GREAT thing and if you think otherwise you're just retarded. BRB raise capital gains..BRB everyone invests in other countries....

Just face you stupid liberals your way of life is unsustainable...just look over at Europe. They are having HUGE economic crisis because they simple take more than they make. How bout people stop being lazy ****s. People refuse to find jobs because they don't need to, big ole uncle Sam just gives out money.WHY???? Unemployment and welfare was created to help people during a rough time WHILE they try and fix their situation..NOT to be a life style.

IMHO if you're not out there looking for a job from 8:00am-5:00pm EVERYDAY you should not be allowed to collect ANY benefits. And if you still can't find a job and are stuck on unemployment/food stamps/some form of aid you should be required to do community service...1 hours worth for every 10$ you take. Maybe then while people are picking up trash off the side of the street 20 hours a week they will realize how worthless they are and try and fix themselves.

Also lol at above...Romney not in touch with 99% of Americans....WOW lets bash someone because he believes everyone should stand on there own two feet and support themselves...bahahah get real.

Obama isn't rich? Or are you using that different version of the 1%'ers? Last I knew most of my neighbors were 1%'ers at a measily $250k a year. They're now demonized under our great divider.
    Obama is rich, thanks to his having never worked a day in his life. Err... wait, thanks to him being a successful book author. Not sure what your point is though. Obama is not hardly Romney rich. Hell, Romney is richer than most of the 1%.

Originally Posted by AudiRS6 View Post
    Besides the fact Romney paid a few million in taxes in 2011....probably more than all the miscers put together...but yeah lets go ahead and bash him so more.
    And this just goes to show how excessive his wealth is and how stupid it is for you to defend him paying far less than his fair share of taxes.

Obama is rich, thanks to his having never worked a day in his life. Err... wait, thanks to him being a successful book author. Not sure what your point is though. Obama is not hardly Romney rich. Hell, Romney is richer than most of the 1%.
    So now we're deciding what's rich and what's too rich? Are you serious? Wonder what Obama pays in taxes?

So he wrote a book about not working a day in his life? Sounds like a real page turner...
    Audentis Fortuna Iuvat

DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000) DeanoBobino1986 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Also lol at above...Romney not in touch with 99% of Americans....WOW lets bash someone because he believes everyone should stand on there own two feet and support themselves...bahahah get real.
    This. This. This. This.

This. But, don't tell anyone you think like this, or you'll be labeled a racist!
    *Negged by Constitution hating *******s crew*
    *Always 5 crew*
    *Semper Fi Crew*
    *Prior USAF Crew*

Bulking goal 210lbs ~14% BF, April 2013(success as of 18 March)
    Cutting goal 195 ~8-9% BF, Oct 2013

AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    and this just goes to show how excessive his wealth is and how stupid it is for you to defend him paying far less than his fair share of taxes.
    his fair share??? He clearly did otherwise the irs would be all over his nuts. Get real.

Oh wait thats right all you libtards are conspiracy theorists and clearly the irs is covering for him.

his fair share??? He clearly did otherwise the irs would be all over his nuts. Get real.

Oh wait thats right all you libtards are conspiracy theorists and clearly the irs is covering for him.
    Fair share today depends on what political party you're affiliated with.

No he didn't - anyone who thinks he paid his fair share when his effective tax rate was lower than Buffets secretary is a fool.

r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500) r0gue6 is not very helpful. (-500)
    I love how someone not paying Federal Income Tax means you aren't supporting yourself or you feel entitled.

7000 millionaires didn't pay federal income tax in 2011.

Most of the 47% are elderly, or the working poor with children, who still pay payroll taxes, but they simply don't have enough income to have a tax burden.

This is retard logic 101, total Republican sh!t.

So now we're deciding what's rich and what's too rich? Are you serious? Wonder what Obama pays in taxes?
    Obama releases his tax returns. Go see for yourself. Romney is hiding his tax returns. Romney did a cost/benefit analysis and realized that releasing his returns would expose him more than not releasing them like his own father did and what is the tradition.

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NF0913 View Post
    funny how anyone can call mitt romney unpatriotic or hypocritical while asking for his tax returns when he has given more to charity and paid more in taxes than 99.999999999999999999999999% of americans.

libs will do anything to defend a bad position though.
    Who cares? Charities are just entitlements for the poor, no?

Obama releases his tax returns. Go see for yourself. Romney is hiding his tax returns. Romney did a cost/benefit analysis and realized that releasing his returns would expose him more than not releasing them like his own father did and what is the tradition.
    I haven't looked at them. It's not something that concerns me. I'm more concerned with the downward spiral of society.

I do recommend you look into how capital gains and earned income work though. You seem to know NOTHING about either.

I haven't looked at them. It's not something that concerns me. I'm more concerned with the downward spiral of society.

I do recommend you look into how capital gains and earned income work though. You seem to know NOTHING about either.
    Pardon me? I believe I know plenty and as someone who actually has investment income, I experience it as well. You've not demonstrated your point one bit.