Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast
    my shield in whom I trust Danger_Close's Avatar
    Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000) Danger_Close is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by illriginalized View Post
    Obama will do the same. As well with our social security.. that ****'s going to go away as well. Why do you think now I'm focusing on making the government pay me back all the money they took from me via social security and medicare? I don't want government helping me with my investments. I make my OWN investments.

And that's the fault of U.S. citizens for not doing a damn thing about it. Plain and simple. And thanks to that generation that started the screwing over of American citizens, including our generation and future generations, we'll never prosper, ever. Just so long as we continue the same cycle over and over, with idiots picking and choosing, "the lesser evil"
    kinda hard for U.S. citizens to do a damn thing about it when its done in secret.
    Psalm 64:1-6

Hear my voice, O God, in my prayer: preserve my life from fear of the enemy. Hide me from the secret counsel of evildoers, From the tumult of those who do iniquity, Who have sharpened their tongue like a sword. They aimed bitter speech as their arrow, To shoot from.

MFC: They hate us because of our freedom.

I carry a .40S&W because i couldn't make up my mind.

Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    lol at suburban white kids of wealthy middle class background saying "Get off your ass and work for it!! everything is possible!!

ya, everyone who complains about being poor must be a lazy phuck, right?
    Oh look a typical lib bringing race into it and using the same excuse they love because they like pandering to lazy and poor to get their votes and in return they get their welfare.

Poor people aren't poor just because they're "poor". I know poor people and they're still poor because some chose not to better themselves in life and were content with their low paying job which doesn't provide much and they just get drunk and high on weekends. Of course that's not the case for all poor people because people have different circumstances but don't act like all the poor are poor downtrodden souls.

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Danger_Close View Post
    kinda hard for U.S. citizens to do a damn thing about it when its done in secret.
    And it's been out in the open now. What are we doing? Not a damn thing.

Coffee shop revolutionaries.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000) 209vaughn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
    I'm going to disagree. I really believe that the system is rigged in favor of people who are already born into wealth. Romney made a living by simply pushing paperwork and not actually making something that people use. Many of the 47% of the people he sites as not paying taxes are people who were able to write off their income through tax loop holes and what not. Additionally, it doesn't account for the other forms of taxes people pay.

If you look the Top 10 States with the highest percentage of people who pay no taxes are:

— Alabama

— Arkansas

— Florida

— Georgia

— Idaho

— Louisiana

— Mississippi

— New Mexico

— South Carolina

— Texas

Romney Supporting States save for New Mexico and possibly Florida. The rest of the states on this list support Romney with 50% of the vote or more. I just felt the need to make the point that the people complaining the loudest are the ones who aren't actually paying any taxes or simply aren't paying their fair share (as is the case with Mitt himself).
    So much wrong with this I dont even know where to start. Romney built a business starting with less than 10 people up to almost 90k people. Ya bro just pushin paper alright.

Secondly, dont get mad at Romney for his taxes - get mad at the tax system. It's only been like this for generations, so wtf are you complaining about towards Romney? You do know that if Barack Obama actually did anything other than be a Professor and oh I dont know, built a business that produced investment income, he would be in the EXACT SAME TAX BRACKET.

Different types of income have different tax rules. Lots of ordinary senior citizens live off of similar income structures - granted at a smaller level than Romney or other wealthy investors.

I agree that there should be a flat tax. All sources of income should be taxed the same, regardless whether or not you make 20k a year or 20million a year. Everyone pays into the system at the same % regardless of whether you're poor or wealthy.

You see Obama is immune to these sorts of critizims b/c he hasn't produced or built anything in his life. He taught college course and wrote a book. WOW awesome.
    Jesus/Gators/ManUtd/Investing

**Dad Crew**

---I drive with my sun visor down all year Crew---

XBL: SamRothstein712

bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by 209vaughn View Post
    So much wrong with this I dont even know where to start. Romney built a business starting with less than 10 people up to almost 90k people. Ya bro just pushin paper alright.
    Please. A spin-off company from a top consulting group is hardly "building a business".

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by engj View Post
    I dissagree with the 4 generations. I was born into grinding poverty/government handouts/welfare mentality.

I worked 12 hour days 6-7 days a week for most of my 20's, paid cash for tuition, and am now very comfortably middle class. My brother has done almost as well in the same amount of time, with both of us helping each other out. I will have $50k in education savings in place by the time my boy hits college, provided he can show to me he has put some thought into what he is taking, and where that will take him.

Thinking it takes forever is a trap, it kills motivation.
    It's a statistical average, not an absolute.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) murdock604 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Loved Romney's comments, fresh in a fake as fukc political campaign season. The only more amusing thing is poor republicans still voting for him thinking they'll get a pie of the American dream.

Start paying your taxes *******s, I'm tired of you freeloaders. Cut all entitlement programs, like Paul suggested.

Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Future24 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Girl told me on ******** that government spending will stop or at least heavily decrease because of the debt ceiling.

Lol.
    Last year I spent more money on spilled liquor in bars than 99% of miscers make in a year.

JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JonZ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Romney is a idiot and so is anyone who agrees with his stupid statement.

I personally know about 30 people who have lost their jobs in the past 4 years. About half have found good paying jobs since.

These arent uneducated lazy douches, but people who have been working in the corporate world for decades. They are all educated, and have a **** load of experience. I know guys who made 70k a year competing with just out of college people trying to get 25- 30k a year jobs.

ALL OF THEM want to work.

Corporations no longer look at profits in the long term, a year ahead. Now profits are expected quarterly. <--THIS has decimated the good corporate well paying jobs in this country.

BRB outsourcing all our jobs overseas or giving them to contractors (for low pay, no benefits, pensions and very little time off).
    BRB you can keep your job for another 6 months if you train our team from India.
    BRB still laying off american workers even though we got HUGE tax breaks to keep those jobs in the country (and nothing is done about them breaking their deal).
    BRB sorry you just lost your pension youve been saving for the past 20 years, but stockholders gotta get paid.

Love the 19 year olds around here who havent been out in the world on their own yet and dont know **** parroting the neo-crazies.

Have fun out there. In time it will be you grabbing your ankles trying to hold onto your ****ty little job and you'll be singing a different tune as you watch everything youve worked for the past 10- 20 years go up in smoke of no fault of your own, but by others unbridled greed.

I love that the guy who was born with millions of gold nuggets in his ass, giving him opportunities by birthright that others only dream of or have to strive a lifetime for, is accusing others of laziness.
    Last edited by JonZ; 09-18-2012 at 05:21 PM.
    " The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog"
    - Mark Twain

the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100) the8atman is not very well liked. (-100)
    The problem is these "jobs" that are available are not enough for anyone to live off of. Inflation is kicking all our asses in this country, making $10 an hour doing bull**** work just isn't enough anymore. Romney wouldn't know that though being born in a golden cradle. ****ing cocksucking hypocrite.

Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50) Brockoreem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by the8atman View Post
    The problem is these "jobs" that are available are not enough for anyone to live off of. Inflation is kicking all our asses in this country, making $10 an hour doing bull**** work just isn't enough anymore. Romney wouldn't know that though being born in a golden cradle. ****ing cocksucking hypocrite.
    You can live on $10 an hour if you live a modest life

get the **** out of here

JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000) JesseV87 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Brockoreem View Post

get the **** out of here
    Sure, if you live in Butt****, Tennessee.

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by 209vaughn View Post

Secondly, dont get mad at Romney for his taxes - get mad at the tax system. It's only been like this for generations, so wtf are you complaining about towards Romney? You do know that if Barack Obama actually did anything other than be a Professor and oh I dont know, built a business that produced investment income, he would be in the EXACT SAME TAX BRACKET.

Different types of income have different tax rules. Lots of ordinary senior citizens live off of similar income structures - granted at a smaller level than Romney or other wealthy investors.

I agree that there should be a flat tax. All sources of income should be taxed the same, regardless whether or not you make 20k a year or 20million a year. Everyone pays into the system at the same % regardless of whether you're poor or wealthy.

You see Obama is immune to these sorts of critizims b/c he hasn't produced or built anything in his life. He taught college course and wrote a book. WOW awesome.
    Links to back up your claims? You don't have to agree with the facts. Many people don't like the facts. Obama helped to build communities and decided not to take the corporate raider route. I don't think Obama should be apologizing for that. Obama decided not to load up on bank debt and then use it to pay his millions and billions in fees and then telling the bank that the company could no longer afford to pay back the bank loans and government loans. I guess it's okay when Mitt Romney sucks the government titt but not when poor people do it and for much less money. You think Mitt's above everyone else because he was boring into wealth. Just say it. You know you want to. You are free to disagree respectfully with the facts but try to post some reputable links to back up your version of the facts.

Bain's Government Bailout

Bain loads companies up with debts they cant possibly pay back after Bain takes their "fee"
    Last edited by AdonisSMU; 09-18-2012 at 07:42 PM.

ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ace_gauntlit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Milo3 View Post
    Oh look a typical lib bringing race into it and using the same excuse they love because they like pandering to lazy and poor to get their votes and in return they get their welfare.

Poor people aren't poor just because they're "poor". I know poor people and they're still poor because some chose not to better themselves in life and were content with their low paying job which doesn't provide much and they just get drunk and high on weekends. Of course that's not the case for all poor people because people have different circumstances but don't act like all the poor are poor downtrodden souls.
    where did I ever state that I'm a liberal you imbecile? Where did I bring in race? I just use common sense and don't generalize as everyone else here does.

"I know people, I know this, I know that..."

no, *******. you don't know ****-

Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Bluerain is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic."~~~Benjamin Franklin

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    kinda funny about romneys statement
    blame the unemployed for being unemployed then blame obama for the high unemployment rate

pick one to blame romney
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AudiRS6 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wonder what would happen if the 5% of the population that supports 50% of it decided to not work for a year....The gov got 0$ from all top 5% tax payer contributors.....Totally fuk the system probably.

Originally Posted by adoniscomplex View Post
    kinda funny about romneys statement
    blame the unemployed for being unemployed then blame obama for the high unemployment rate

pick one to blame romney
    hes right on both counts.... Lots of unemployed people are lazy ****s, probably most. He blames Obama for the failed policies, I don't know if you collect any government aid these days but it is extremely easy...I see people with the newest Iphones and driving expensive cars while buying food with food stamps....

woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) woofermazing is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AudiRS6 View Post
    I wonder what would happen if the 5% of the population that supports 50% of it decided to not work for a year....The gov got 0$ from all top 5% tax payer contributors.....Totally fuk the system probably.

hes right on both counts.... Lots of unemployed people are lazy ****s, probably most. He blames Obama for the failed policies, I don't know if you collect any government aid these days but it is extremely easy...I see people with the newest Iphones and driving expensive cars while buying food with food stamps....

CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000) CallmeMaster is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Brockoreem View Post

get the **** out of here
    yeah maybe if you live in a fuking shed and eat canned beans.

BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000) BossMadOne is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by KennyK View Post
    you all agree that 47% country is looking for handouts?

Let me explain..

When a politician says "we are gonna lower taxes for the poor and raise taxes for the rich"

-that is a joke, why?

Cause 47% of this nation is on some level of federal aid, and you don't pay taxes on money you receive from the federal government. So what is being said is "we are gonna raise taxes on the people who pay federal taxes, and not gonna bother with the poor".

Liberals absolutely hate it when someone mentions facts like this.

Example? it's like if I told you 1 out of 5 black males between the ages of 18-25 has been in or currently a part of the judiciary system in the nation. That is 100% true but it makes people feel awkward and they don't want to hear it.

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by AdonisSMU View Post
    Links to back up your claims? You don't have to agree with the facts. Many people don't like the facts. Obama helped to build communities and decided not to take the corporate raider route. I don't think Obama should be apologizing for that. Obama decided not to load up on bank debt and then use it to pay his millions and billions in fees and then telling the bank that the company could no longer afford to pay back the bank loans and government loans. I guess it's okay when Mitt Romney sucks the government titt but not when poor people do it and for much less money. You think Mitt's above everyone else because he was boring into wealth. Just say it. You know you want to. You are free to disagree respectfully with the facts but try to post some reputable links to back up your version of the facts.

Bain's Government Bailout
    Ahahaha obama hasnt done a single productive fuking thing in his life. You seriously buy that "community organizer" crap and place it over a massive business that invests in other businesses? Son, you have gone straight up 100% full auto retard. Take your lips off the dude's nutsack for a second and try to think objectively.

Second, you quote rolling stone and vanity fair as your sources? Jesus.... this country is so fuked... Trying to trash romneys successful business that played by the rules is not going to make obamas "job" any better. Obama is a product of gutter slime chicago politics. You want to compare? Ok, where tis chicago now? Its a mess. Obama has zero accomplishments other than a real sketchy past, government fluff jobs and associations with radical people such as bill ayers. He didnt even place any meaningful votes as a senator.

Its no surprise that this is one of the most corrupt administrations ever. Remember solyndra? How about the millions of unidentified small political donors? How about the fast n furious scandal? How about obama being caught on camera asking the russians to wait until after the election? How about obama ignoring the entire middle east problem and snuffing netanyahu so he could go to fundraisers at club 40/40 and show up on letterman?

Oh and guess what, the Department of JUSTICE, led by obama's friend eric holder, has now been caught conspiring with media matters to smear unfavorable news organizations and obama opponents. I could go on all day long if you like - and this is just off the top of my head from my phone.

So point is, you wont make obamas failed presidency look any better by throwing temper tantrums about romneys success. That pathetic liberal tactic is dead and all the good american people are sick of it.

SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SecretMiscer is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    The top 1% pay 36.7% of all fed taxes
    The top 5% pay 58.7%
    The top 10% pay 70.5% of all fed taxes
    The bottom half pay 2.25%

And Obama says it's not fair? He wants to redistribute the wealthy out of existence (through dis-incentive), and then who will pay the taxes?

Also how much more of a burden do you want to put on investments and free entrepreneurial spirit. Everyone who wants the rich to pay more, how about you EARN more and not be lazy. You're pay is directly correlated to your value to society and hence as a human being.
    Example: Bill Gate's is super rich, he put a computer in every home and changed the world, and now donated over 50 billion to charity. The reason he made so much is because, that's how much society valued him and his work.
    Pусский Бра Kpy

I make **** post's and threads, but the misc puts up with it so stay classy my friends.

Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Milo3 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by ace_gauntlit View Post
    where did I ever state that I'm a liberal you imbecile? Where did I bring in race? I just use common sense and don't generalize as everyone else here does.

"I know people, I know this, I know that..."

no, *******. you don't know ****-
    Nowhere hence I stated your post sounds like the excuse libs like to make.

You use common sense and don't generalize... Then you go ahead talking about "suburban white kids" lol... Not generalizing at all.

You have no argument whatsoever apart from generalizing and being insulting. Come back when you have a proper rebuttal.

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TFMOA View Post
    I agree to an extent, but I also know people with degrees that cant find jobs, or at least jobs that pay decent, and have ridiculous student loans to pay off.. Is that their fault? I feel like he would slump them into that category...
    People can't find jobs in the field of their degree, there are jobs. These people just feel too entitled to take them. I see it every day.

I moved cities a year back, I took the first job I could find (it was a terrible job) I was unemployed for a total of 4 days (two of which were a Saturday and a Sunday) And while I worked 50 hour weeks at this terrible job, I spent my spare time looking for a better job in my field and I found one. There are too many people that get out of University and feel like the jobs available are beneath them. It's disgusting. There are jobs, these people need to realize that nothing is beneath them. There is no such thing as a "bad job" There is a job, or no job.

RP R[̲̅ə̲̅٨̲̅٥̲̅٦̲̅]ution JamesMUSCLE's Avatar
    JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JamesMUSCLE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    WOnder what some of the older Republican voters who don't pay taxes will think of this?
    Your life will never be a straight path.”
    “To not only take risks, but to be open to life. To accept new views and to be open to new opinions. While it may be frightening, it will also be rewarding. Because the chances you take… the people you meet… the people you love…the faith that you have—that’s what’s going to define your life.”
    “And when you fall throughout life, fall forward.”
    -Denzel Washington

Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rexy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JamesMUSCLE View Post
    WOnder what some of the older Republican voters who don't pay taxes will think of this?
    they will likely still vote republican

most republicans won't be mad if Mitt Romney says something that can be offensive to them
    most democrats won't be offended if Barack Obama says something that can be offensive to them

The election will and has always been up to the independent vote and the undecided vote.

AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AdonisSMU is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Romney paid $3,000,000 in income tax LAST YEAR.

don't see how that puts him in the 47%

Originally Posted by Rexy View Post
    Romney paid $3,000,000 in income tax LAST YEAR.

don't see how that puts him in the 47%
    No Romney did not pay income taxes in the last two years by his own admission. He did however pay cap gains tax. It helps to read the links you are trying to counter.

Mitt Romney was trying to blast Newts plan to get rid of cap gains tax.... Romney said flat out that he would pay no taxes under Newts plan.

video
    Last edited by AdonisSMU; 09-19-2012 at 07:51 PM.

War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) War Machine has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    to OP

who else is at fault?

Seriously.....take someone that is 1/2 black and 1/2 white, from a broken home, middle class, raised overseas somewhere, and has a dumb name. Imagine if he had a radical preacher!!!! Oh oh oh...what if his clostest advisors were linked to Communist?!?!?!??! OH one more!! What if he launched his campaihn in a known terrorist home?!?!?!?!? BWAAHAHAHAHAHHAA. No way in hell that jabroni could ever achieve any success. Jeezus Krist imagine someone like that even becoming fuking PRESIDENT !!! Bwahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!

wait....

whut?!?!?!??!
    * anatolian shepherd crew *