07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Can somebody explain this please?

Hey guy's I was just watching this documentary with Jeff Willet... basically if you forward to 57:30 Jeff skims this guy's calories some more saving 110 calories on MEAL 2 by taking 1 Potato & changing it to 1/2 Potato again saving 110 calories but as you can see before he does it the guy's calories are 1905 & when the Potato is cut to half his calories become 1329....how??? Is this a mistake??? heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AiEt...eature=mh_lolz
    I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.
    Brian Clough

The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

When I go, God's going to have to give up his favourite chair.
    Brian Clough

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by 07Maestro View Post
    Hey guy's I was just watching this documentary with Jeff Willet... basically if you forward to 57:30 Jeff skims this guy's calories some more saving 110 calories on MEAL 2 by taking 1 Potato & changing it to 1/2 Potato again saving 110 calories but as you can see before he does it the guy's calories are 1905 & when the Potato is cut to half his calories become 1329....how??? Is this a mistake??? heres the link http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8AiEt...eature=mh_lolz
    So you want us to watch a video that has a mistake in it? Use a tracking program yourself. Nothing is 100% accurate. Get as close as you can.

07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 07Maestro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    So you want us to watch a video that has a mistake in it? Use a tracking program yourself. Nothing is 100% accurate. Get as close as you can.
    No mate don't want you to watch a whole video just 20 seconds, I don't understand where 600 cals went? from 1/2 a Potato that's all, I am particular sometimes & just wanted to know exactly what he ate for 1300 his cals, I appreciate your comment. Repped.
    I wouldn't say I was the best manager in the business. But I was in the top one.
    Brian Clough

Brian Clough

Brian Clough

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    If you want to know what exactly he ate on a PDF, buy "the secrets behind i want to look like that guy" on Jeff's site. It shows exactly what he ate calorie for calorie.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by Serpentarius View Post
    If you want to know what exactly he ate on a PDF, buy "the secrets behind i want to look like that guy" on Jeff's site. It shows exactly what he ate calorie for calorie.
    Hey Serpentarius thanks for replying mate but I really don't need to see Jeff's "secrets" there are no secrets only hard work & diet, I am a former pro soccer player myself & no stranger to either, I just wanted to know was this a simple mistake because cutting 1/2 a Potato doesn't skim 600 calories? That's all... I know it's a stupid thing really but like I said sometimes I get particular & just wanted to know, I can see clearly what the guy is consuming, again thanks for taking the time to reply mate...Repped.
    Brian Clough

Brian Clough

Brian Clough

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    No mate don't want you to watch a whole video just 20 seconds, I don't understand where 600 cals went? from 1/2 a Potato that's all, I am particular sometimes & just wanted to know exactly what he ate for 1300 his cals, I appreciate your comment. Repped.
    Like I said, it has to be a mistake. The potato would have to be the size of a football or larger to loose that may calories. Reps back at ya.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hey Serpentarius thanks for replying mate but I really don't need to see Jeff's "secrets" there are no secrets only hard work & diet, I am a former pro soccer player myself & no stranger to either, I just wanted to know was this a simple mistake because cutting 1/2 a Potato doesn't skim 600 calories? That's all... I know it's a stupid thing really but like I said sometimes I get particular & just wanted to know, I can see clearly what the guy is consuming, again thanks for taking the time to reply mate...Repped.
    The purpose of my post was to illustrate that thats what it contains, a PDF of what Stuart ate. Again, if you REALLY want to know what calorie changes were made, it gives you the PDF. I used that video as inspiration to my own transformation, own the DVD, and have the PDF.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by truushot View Post
    Like I said, it has to be a mistake. The potato would have to be the size of a football or larger to loose that may calories. Reps back at ya.
    Lol I was thinking the same thing truushot...Thank you for the rep my friend PS I just found another skim in between that explains how he got to 1300 cals & now I feel like a complete dumbass lol Thanks again guys hope you have a great day
    Brian Clough

Brian Clough

Brian Clough