andy1q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

0 calorie drinks? Really 0 calories?

I'm trying to lose fat and water is getting pretty boring.. I've seen these 0kcal drinks, are these really 0 calories? I don't want to go over my calories drinking them, would they be okay to drink?

Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50) Neion will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by andy1q View Post
    I'm trying to lose fat and water is getting pretty boring.. I've seen these 0kcal drinks, are these really 0 calories? I don't want to go over my calories drinking them, would they be okay to drink?
    Yes they are fine to drink, though I do belive anything with 5 or less cals are considered "zero" cal drinks
    Bench 300x1 255x5
    Squat 425x1 405x5
    Dead lift 465x3 405x5

* CADTEMAMSDPFWAMPFIPWRCIBLDWTBOCS Crew *

kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kanis999 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    They're ok, but don't go overboard. You should still be going for well over a half gallon of water per day, and the more 0 calorie drinks you have, the less water you drink throughout the day.

andy1q has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kanis999 View Post
    They're ok, but don't go overboard. You should still be going for well over a half gallon of water per day, and the more 0 calorie drinks you have, the less water you drink throughout the day.
    I'm trying to drink around a gallon of water a day (4 litres) as I'm taking creatine. I have two 2 litre bottles with me and fill my protein shakes etc with that water, I consider that as a part of my water intake aswell.. can be quite hard at times. I was just thinking about 1 can after dinner or something with regards to the diet cola.

Appreciate the help fellas.

andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250) andrealazio has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Here in italy 100 ml of diet coke has 0.3 kcal. Don't know about the US though. By the way they are fine the drink. You burn the calories by opening the bottle/can

robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50) robdvg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I drink them sometimes but if I have a few a day or use something like crystal light in my water after a few days I tend to look bloated. It doesn't affect some people at all though

Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50) Khabaal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    To my knowledge, not too many calories in water. Just sayin'.
    "When a problem comes along, you must whip it." ~Simon Belmont

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the chemicals that are in for flavoring etc...cannot be metabolized by the body so they are extremely low calorie drinks, there are 1 or 2 cals in diet pepsi but dont worry about those
    Diet soda can be a life saver, i prefer the hawaiian punch drink mixes, and crystal light ones too, both 10 calories.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50) erikrosey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Bro I have had the same problem for years, I am die hard Mountain Dew and Coke fan, not so much a fan of the 140 calories per 12 oz glass...

Ive been rocking pretty hard on the Minute Maid Light Lemonade, its only 5 calories and its still pretty good tasting, albeit drink it cold, warm tastes like butthole... I also use that to have some liquor with, Grey goose and light lemonade FTW!

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    so few calories that they get to claim themselves as 'calorie free'. they are great for your diet. have helped me stay on track throughout my whole transformation. a lot of it can bloat you, but it won't add fat weight. if you're drinking enough diet soda to impact your diet negatively, you have my attention.
    Powerlifter convert. Follow on instagram Sharpie_bendingbarbells

Most recent comp lifts: 405/305/475

ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChicagoChef will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I like to drink flavored seltzer... naturally flavored with zero of anything else. Helps me get my carbonation fix without diet soda (although I still drink that from time to time).

I know it's still technically water, but... well whatever I like it

sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) sharpieblet is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by ChicagoChef View Post
    I like to drink flavored seltzer... naturally flavored with zero of anything else. Helps me get my carbonation fix without diet soda (although I still drink that from time to time).

I know it's still technically water, but... well whatever I like it
    if it helps you stay committed to the diet, that's ALL that matters. i believe most of us are addicted to the carbonation more than the sugar in those drinks, which is why it's so easy for MOST of us to simply switch to diet sodas.

HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000) HealthResearch is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by kanis999 View Post
    Most diet drinks are 99.99% water. Water counts as water. Is water not water if you drink some followed by some spenda/flavor syrup and swirl it around in your belly till it mixes? It's water. It counts.

ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000) ireneabd is just really nice. (+1000)

It may only SEEM that sodas that have zero calories are healthier for you, and it certainly is true that having zero calories is beneficial in comparison to regular sodas that feature a high calorie content. However, the diet sodas and the low-calorie sodas are not totally healthy for you as evidenced by their still significant sodium content *******s.

saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10) saylee559 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    zero calories, but remember that artificial sweetener is still pretty bad if not even worse.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/body-transformation-triple-digit-shred.html.

Psalm 16:8

I keep my eyes always on the Lord. With Him .at my right hand, i will not be shaken.

nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000) nlite2000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by HealthResearch View Post
    Most diet drinks are 99.99% water. Water counts as water. Is water not water if you drink some followed by some spenda/flavor syrup and swirl it around in your belly till it mixes? It's water. It counts.
    People forget about the water in the food you drink too.

EDIT--DERP "Food you eat"
    Don't Drink, Don't Smoke, Watdo you do?
    -----CUT STACK---
    GROUND BEEF
    WHITE BREAD
    CHICKEN
    2% MILK
    BROCCOLI
    LOW FAT ICE CREAM
    THOSE YOGURTS WITH THE CANDY THING ON TOP
    SUGAR FREE JELL-O
    FIBER ONE GRANOLA BARS
    APPLES
    ORANGES
    PICKLES
    COFFEE
    MARLBORO 100's
    MORE COFFEE
    ------------------------------

Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonny03 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Water / Green Tea - all you need!

I'm on a bulk at the moment myself so I'm having orange juice with breakfast and milk before bed but other than that, the above is all I drink and I can't ever see myself getting bored of it. Set yourself a cheat day once a month where you're allowed to drink something else - I bet you won't even miss it by that time.

zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50) zorpit will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've always subscribed to the rule of if it sounds too good to be true then it probably is. So I am a bit skeptical of there being no adverse health affects to drinking zero calorie sugar drinks.

Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Serpentarius has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by saylee559 View Post
    zero calories, but remember that artificial sweetener is still pretty bad if not even worse.

WHY.jpg

There is currently no data to support the long term health risks of aspartame, nor sucralose in humans.
    Ill gladly shave a year off of my life if it means i can enjoy Mt Dew diet code red.
    There is always someone less fortunate, with real hunger, with real adversity, who made something of themselves. What is your excuse?

Originally Posted by ireneabd View Post

It may only SEEM that sodas that have zero calories are healthier for you, and it certainly is true that having zero calories is beneficial in comparison to regular sodas that feature a high calorie content. However, the diet sodas and the low-calorie sodas are not totally healthy for you as evidenced by their still significant sodium content *******s.
    what is this, the MISC?

high amounts of sodium isn't preferred, but for a lot of people i think it would pale in comparison to their obesity or being very overweight. moderation is key, as it is for everything else in life.

lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10) lawrencep93 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Pepsi Max is quite good, and tastes nice as well, has like 1calorie for a can.

truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500) truushot is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ireneabd View Post

Well, along with all those 0 calorie salt laden drinks, I now toss down 6 to 10 coffees with even more artificial sweetener. Only straight water I drink is from the fountain at the gym or the cubes melted into my 0 calories drinks or coffee. ****.