BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BMKN has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sodium and weight gain?

I am trying to bulk, I recently started eating tuna for lunch and more protein, I have been at the gym 4 times a week, I seem to have gained 4lbs in 3 weeks, is this possible? I have only been eating 500 calories extra, could I be eating too much sodium and I havent actually gained the weight it's just water weight?

NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10) NQuaday is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It is common for people's weight to rise rapidly initially during a bulk because you are holding more water weight. I would say continue what you are doing another week or two and see if the weight gain slows or levels off.

layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) layarph is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Sodium will influence added water weight; it is mainly sodium and carbs which influence a high water weight gain when switching from low cals to higher cals at first, which evens out after a few weeks. It isn't fat gain.
    "Never attempt to train yourself into a caloric deficit. Don't spend hours on the treadmill. Diet comes first, cardio second. The dumbest fat loss strategy ever devised is used by people that wake up early in the morning before going to work to do cardio and follow that up with "recovery shake." Congratulations, you just wasted two hours of your life." Martin Berkhan