Closed Thread
    BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)

Mods are asleep, let's talk creatine

>Small time thug for international creatine cartel
    >Storing boxes of creatine in a warehouse
    >Suddenly attacked by rival cartel, they shoot everyone with submachine guns
    >Riddled with bullets, collapse in a heap under a stack of creatine boxes
    >Box is shot, creatine pours out and showers over me
    >Moan as my wounds begin to close and my strength grows, smear bloody creatine all over my body
    >Feel the pump
    >Lunge at one of the gunmen and punch him in the face, his jaw sinks into his throat and he chokes to death
    >The rest look at me, one of them yells 'El Diablo!'
    >"You jelly?"
    >Open fire on me
    >They run out of ammo
    >Watch in horror as the bullet holes slowly close
    >Snatch a forklift, squat 50 sets of 100 reps while moaning and screaming
    >Gains multiply by the minute, eyes bulge out of my head as I throw the forklift
    >Impale two guys on the prongs
    >Last one is fleeing, jump over and land in front of him
    >"I want you to drop your dick down between your knees"
    >Put my hands on his shoulders then crush him flat against the ground
    >Boss rewards me with protein but i toss it away and promotes me to his creatine fueled bodyguard

thanks creatine

beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50) beeefs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gonna try snorting my creatine tomorrow

Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nishoba has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000) BrokeBrahMtn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    >Parkinson's
    >Unstable hands makes it really hard for me to pour creatine
    >One day I spill some on the floor
    >My dog Clifford gets to it before i can clean it up and he eats it
    >he grows to the size of a motherf_cking whale
    >breaks my roof off and runs away
    >never see him again

Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000) Nomza is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Myron spoon full of whey and matches nearby. You're one cheeky kunt m8 I swr lol
    ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I mix my creatine with my whey protein and fuarkk my gains are good but now i have to see my doctor weekly taking prescribed meds
    *Always pick 2*
    Likes my own comment crew

SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000) SoyEnergy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    creatine is bad op

right TheLBM?
    ☁ ▅▒░☼‿☼░▒▅ ☁ Snort Creatine Crew ☁ ▅▒░☼‿☼░▒▅ ☁

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    you so silly
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

>Be at party
    >Crlbro gives me a small bag of creatine
    >Be at gym next day
    >Snort creatine in corner
    >Sit in corner for ten minutes
    >Suddenly, arms begin to twitch
    >Mfw my arms are moving on their own
    >Mfw arms drag me to squat rack
    >Mfw arms pick up dumbells
    >ohgodpleaseno
    >Now curling 50lbs in the squat rack
    >Creatine demands more
    >Now curling 200lbs in the squat rack
    >Creatine still not satisfied
    >Curl the entire gym in the squat rack
    >Creatine, not even once

HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250) HFGL has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Imagine the feeling you get from the one thing that interests you the most. Think about a difficult project you've completed and the feeling of pride and self worth you got from it when finished. Imagine what it feels like to be the smartest person in the world. Remember the most excited and energetic you've ever felt in your life. Take all of these things and multiply them by a thousand and there you have the basic feeling of creatine.
    *Always pick 2*

anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anchassybrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Nah,brah.My brother died from creatine and i'll rather not talk about it............

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    you so silly
    Sh!t jst got real, try me copper, what are you gonna do about it

[img]http://conservativefifty.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/bush_*******.jpg[/img]

Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50) Non_Serviam will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    damn bro you big tyme

ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000) ClothesRod is just really nice. (+1000)

Unhappy

Dont make the same mistakes as me misc

at this point, i need an entire tub to make me feel normal. . .
    Attached Images

Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000) Jaybrahh is a name known to all. (+5000)
    fuark op im at the shooting stage

never knew the creatine monster could run in me this strong

im scared of what i've become
    ☆☆☆MISC BOXING CREW☆☆☆
    ☆☆Scandinavian Misc Crew☆☆

>sneak out of school during study period
    >meet up with my dealer down the street, had asked him to get me some creatine
    >"did you get me that stuff man?"
    >"yeah bro, it wasn't easy. are you sure you want to do this stuff, it's pretty hardcore?"
    >"yeah yeah I'll be fine just hand it over"
    >Sitting in back of bus where no one can see me
    >snort a line then rub one on my lips for good measure
    >a few minutes pass and I start to feel jittery
    >bus drives by planet fitness
    >I jump towards it, destroying the bus and flipping it over with the force of my new quads. dozens of kids die
    >walk through the door, literally, breaking glass and the metal frame on the way in
    >eat all of the pizza
    >people at front desks ask me to leave
    >throw 4 of them over my shoulders and squat for 5 sets of 100
    >go over to weight section, begin deadlifting 3 tons (they only had that much) with one hand
    >PT yells "no bro no!" as the lunk alarm goes off
    >landwhale approaches and begins yelling
    >so enraged at this point I'd actually become a super saiyan
    >roll her like a bowling ball into the cardio section, taking out the back wall of the gym
    >ripped old guy is impressed, allows me to make gentle love to his anus in the locker room...no homo
    >fly home for PWO meal
    >eat the neighbors dog for maximum protein
    >mom begins to ask how my day was, bursts into tears upon seeing my golden glowing hair knowing full well i have taken creatine
    >get arrested for creatine use
    >writing this from an undisclosed location
    >it's cool though, the guards let me do pushups and **** and sneak me dbol (not as good as creatine, but still acceptable)

morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50) morri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    creatine junkie checking in.

finished my last scoop of creatine on friday,
    starting to get the twitches, I NEED MY ****ING CREATINE FIX FUUUARK!!!111
    Winter is coming...
    The North remembers

***10 galleons a day in hopes it prevents kideny stones crew***
    ***sniffing chicks underwear crew***

Hey guys i really need help
    I have been abusing creatine for half a year or so now and im at the point where im buying 50$ worth of creatine a day.
    What i have learnt is instead of snorting it shooting it will make the effect last longer but now my gains are slowly slowing down i no longer looks like "the guy that lifts" im just the guy with a big round stomach can anyone with a 10/10 body guide me?
    *Always pick 2*

DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000) DJE88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    loled hard, repped hoping one day you get off it

scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz scott_donald has the mod powerz
    hmmm seriously...
    Sleepy.