bader3222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile How much fat, and protein do I need a day?

Hello there,
    I'm trying to figure out how much protein and fat should I have a day. Please dont answer me in percents cause I dont know where to go from there lol
    I'm trying to cut down and build muscles.

I weigh 180 pounds and I'm 5 feet and 7 inches tall.

Thank you.

sleep- work- lift- bacon resilience5241's Avatar
    resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) resilience5241 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No one is going to answer your question until you give us: 1.) your calorie requirements (http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981) Use that link to calculate your BMR. 2.) Are you male or female? 3.) How many times a week are you lifitng/doing cardio?

PS, you can't gain and lose at the same time; you might want to do some research on that. The question has been asked a million times so if you use the search function you should be able to find some good information. If not, I will reluctantly give you the low-down.
    Last edited by resilience5241; 09-17-2012 at 05:38 AM. Reason: Realized goals were included
    If it is important to you, you will find a way.
    If it's not, you will find an excuse.

STRONGMAN TRAINING/KETO LOG:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158537933

IG: willflex4cookies

caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000) caveycavey is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 182lbs and 5'7". i'm on 2300 kcals/day 163G fat / 173G protein / 15G carbs.

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i think you should prolly do some reading in the articles section because i have a feeling you want someone to do all the work for you since you haven't read about keto. if you want someone to go lay everything out for you then you need to pay a coach to teach you how to do it. you need to understand what your doing and not just rely on someone to say eat 200g protein and 150g of fat. what happens next time you want to diet..go and ask the forums again? not tryin to be mean but we were all there and we all did our research. if you have specific questions about it, we would be happy to answer but i think you need to do a lil more research first man

LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) LowcarbGod has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi, this is the diet I am doing right now. It's boring because it has lots of eggs. But, however whole eggs are one of the most affordable foods for the ketogenic low-carb Dr. Atkins diet

DIET OF 63% OF FAT CALORIES
    BREAKFAST: (25 grams of fat. 300 calories)
    3 eggs
    1 scoop of butter
    a bit of vinegar
    half tea-spoon of salt
    3 packets of nutrasweet diet-sugar
    Blend all ingredients in juice-blender and pour into hot cooking frying pan, sprayed with cooking spray and cook like a regular pancake at low fire

LUNCH: (15 grams of fat. 500 calories)
    8 ounces to 9 ounces of cooked baked chicken
    A small serving of steamed cooked green vegetables (brocoli and green cabbage)

DINNER # 1 (45 grams of fat. 600 calories)
    NOTE: For the butter, you will take a whole butter-stick and cut it into 7 equal square pieces. Take 4 butter-sticks and cut each butter-stick into 7 equal square pieces with a knife. Save those 28 squares of butter in a bowl in the refrigerator. Because you will use 4 pieces of that butter every day in this diet.
    3 eggs
    a bit of vinegar
    1/4 cup of egg-beaters
    half tea-spoon of salt
    3 tablespoons of butter
    1 1/2 scoop of Body Fortress Whey Protein powder
    Blend all ingredients in juice-blender and pour into hot cooking frying pan, sprayed with cooking spray and cook like a regular pancake at low fire

DINNER # 2 (15 grams of fats. 200 calories)
    3 eggs
    a bit of vinegar
    1/4 cup of egg-beaters
    half tea-spoon of salt

OPTIONAL DINNER IF STILL HUNGRY: DINNER # 3 (ABOUT 200 CALORIES, 15 grms. of fat).
    3 eggs
    a bit of vinegar
    1/4 cup of egg-beaters
    half tea-spoon of salt

TOTAL AMOUNT OF CALORIES: 1800 CALORIES. 115 GRAMS OF FATS (1150 CALORIES OF FATS DIVIDED INTO 1800 TOTAL CALORIES IS 63%. 63% OF THE DIET IS FAT CALORIES.

Originally Posted by bader3222 View Post
    Hello there,
    I'm trying to figure out how much protein and fat should I have a day. Please dont answer me in percents cause I dont know where to go from there lol
    I'm trying to cut down and build muscles.

I weigh 180 pounds and I'm 5 feet and 7 inches tall.

Thank you.

bader3222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    www . freedieting . com/tools/calorie_calculator

What about this website? Is it accurate?