Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 2,010 of 2358
    WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000)
    I am only posting to hopefully get my post in by this week so I do not miss another week. I missed my posting last week and well after last week I have actually been thinking about not continuing on with this contest. To be honest, I was thinking about dropping my bodyspace account all together. My husband however told me he thinks that I will loose a good amount of weight over my holiday break from work so then I thought I might as well stay in this comp rather than just be lazy and quit. I guess I could use some support cause I am just not really feeling it. The past 2 weeks I have had a birthday that I was not looking forward to, a stressful visit from parents, work overload cause the office will be closed for the holidays and I am sure a bunch of other external emotional garbage going on. As a result of that I have NOT been working out at all, eating anything and everything and well not feeling the best. Hope I can pull something together the last little part here of this contest to show some positive improvements...

How is everyone else doing here? Look forward to hearing something that will spark my butt into gear!

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WorksGurl View Post
    I am only posting to hopefully get my post in by this week so I do not miss another week. I missed my posting last week and well after last week I have actually been thinking about not continuing on with this contest. To be honest, I was thinking about dropping my bodyspace account all together. My husband however told me he thinks that I will loose a good amount of weight over my holiday break from work so then I thought I might as well stay in this comp rather than just be lazy and quit. I guess I could use some support cause I am just not really feeling it. The past 2 weeks I have had a birthday that I was not looking forward to, a stressful visit from parents, work overload cause the office will be closed for the holidays and I am sure a bunch of other external emotional garbage going on. As a result of that I have NOT been working out at all, eating anything and everything and well not feeling the best. Hope I can pull something together the last little part here of this contest to show some positive improvements...

How is everyone else doing here? Look forward to hearing something that will spark my butt into gear!
    "Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am only posting to hopefully get my post in by this week so I do not miss another week. I missed my posting last week and well after last week I have actually been thinking about not continuing on with this contest. To be honest, I was thinking about dropping my bodyspace account all together.

Past few weeks I fell off the wagon with my diet (suprise). I was thinking too about just not posting and dropping off. But my workouts have been so good- like I am really proud of my workouts. So for that reason alone I want to keep going. Can at least offset the damage the past few weeks.

Time to make a change! Mighty Kev's Avatar
    Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Mighty Kev is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hey fwf I have to drop out. Been nursing a bum shoulder the past 2 weeks. Can't finish up strong, will have to join the next obf challenge. Good luck to all! Merry Christmas!!!

MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000) MoEcho is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hello OBF Family.

I hope everyone is doing well! Dieting over Xmas...... not a good idea. Stay strong!
    Team Amazon: Sisterhood of Iron

The myth that women should be weak is perpetuated by men who fear strong women and women who fear hard work.
    #selfcare #pickitup #putitdown

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    "Yesterday was history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, and that is why it's called the present"
    I love the quote. It is a shame we don't embrace that ideology enough!

Originally Posted by Mighty Kev View Post
    Hey fwf I have to drop out. Been nursing a bum shoulder the past 2 weeks. Can't finish up strong, will have to join the next obf challenge. Good luck to all! Merry Christmas!!!
    Are you sure man? Cardio and diet and work around the shoulder you can still finish stronger than you started! You can do this!

CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CLB454 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey everyone the end is near, hang tight all. Though some of us are thinking of calling it quits due to dropping off diets , not training hard enough or at all, scheduling, life, everything gets in the way. Thats why its called training. We have to train to get better.. see it through to the end and the next one will get easier and easier and so on and so on until its so a part of you it just comes natural.
    Merry Christmas to all
    Instagram @cbreezy_454

AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AcesUp23 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    had a bit of a stomach bug yesterday...only managed to eat lunch yest...but woke up feeling much better.. Got my Heavy day in at the gym. felt good overall..

as for those who keep on falling off the wagon.. i think most , if not all of us have had the same struggles during this contest but pls realize that the transformation is a lifetime journey and slipups here and there will happen.. it's just life...you've all made it 12+weeks and still have momentum to continue making positive changes. i think that it will eventually click.

stay strong and good luck..

mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We're moving into the home stretch everyone! Of course that home stretch is going to run through Christmas so let's stay focused and hit the finish line HARD! We've come this far and have only 3 more weeks to go to finish this out. If you're going to clean up your diet and shred than now is the time. Get rid of all of the excuses and let's get this done. Even if you don't achieve the initially desired result...finishing this transformation contest is an accomplishment in itself.

Keep pushing...keep working...keep lifting...keep eating clean...keep going and let's develop a lifestyle that we'll be proud of!!!!
    Mission: Transformation

Start 9/22: 195.2

9/29: 193
    10/13: 191
    10/27: 190
    11/10: 189
    11/24: 187
    12/8:187 - No change :-( BUT also no gain :-)
    12/22: 185.8
    1/5: 181.6

1/5 Goal: 180

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MoEcho View Post
    Dieting over Xmas...... not a good idea.
    Word.

My diet is crap. It's 100% intentional crap. I've thought of giving up, too, but like Anti-bonk, the training is going good. I just looked at my before pictures and I do want to cry a little since, at best, I will look exactly the same. At worst, I'll just look fatter. lol

I'm just thinking it's a journey, and this is just not an especially strong part of my journey. I'll gain momentum again for sure. I just wish it would be during a contest with prizes instead of some off-season thing where my only prize is me looking better.
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am only posting to hopefully get my post in by this week so I do not miss another week.
    There is no reason to drop out!! You have come so close to the end. I have also thought of dropping out since this has to the worst challenge I have ever been in (in my case). No workout, not being as clean in the diet that I should have been & by not keeping myself accountable on anything. I changed my mind. I might have failed at the challenge (I will be back again when FWF does another) Just too many obstacles to overcome this time. Every challenge has had obstacles but these have been bigger than normal.
    Don’t give up the end of the challenge is near.
    The only hope I would in placing anyway is if all the Men were to dropout.

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    If it is important to you, you will find a way. If it is not, you will find an excuse. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

If you don't surrender you automatically win the best prize you could ever earn, an improved you!
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000) ms_mac is a name known to all. (+5000)

Chin up girl! There are only a few weeks left. Finish it out...the outcome doesn't matter as long as you see it through to the end

I LOVE THIS!!

Hello OBF Family.

I hope everyone is doing well! Dieting over Xmas...... not a good idea. Stay strong!
    Thats why I am bulking Bring on the apple pie, wine, mashed potatoes, wine, stuffing, wine, turkey....oh did I mention wine???

Originally Posted by mbogier View Post
    We're moving into the home stretch everyone! Of course that home stretch is going to run through Christmas so let's stay focused and hit the finish line HARD! We've come this far and have only 3 more weeks to go to finish this out. If you're going to clean up your diet and shred than now is the time. Get rid of all of the excuses and let's get this done. Even if you don't achieve the initially desired result...finishing this transformation contest is an accomplishment in itself.

Keep pushing...keep working...keep lifting...keep eating clean...keep going and let's develop a lifestyle that we'll be proud of!!!!
    Well said!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If it is not, you will find an excuse. The meaning of life is not simply to exist, to survive, but to move ahead, to go up, to achieve, to conquer.

If you don't surrender you automatically win the best prize you could ever earn, an improved you!
    So much this...

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello OBF Family.

Stay Strong? But Cookies are so good

Originally Posted by mbogier View Post

Bingo 3 weeks left to put your hard work to the test. The final home stretch, the light at the end of the tunnel. ALL THIS HARD WORK IS COMING TO THE END! Remember to stay focused, if you have a meal off do not stress, dont turn it into a full day worth of bad eating, do your best and make good choices during the holiday season that is coming up. For those cutters if one meal is bad so what, try to eliminate other stuff in the day to make up for it, or just move on and let it go and get back on the grind and use it as a cheat meal/refeed to help you increse t3, leptin, and hormone levels to continue to drop fat and weight to look your best.

Remember, the holidays are about spending time with family and friends, while you are towards the end of your last 20 day stretch dont forget to neglect those who mean the most in your life.

Most of all Its an honor to see you guys finish this journey and not give up which is what matters most. as a judge i look forward to the final outcome. For everyone in here congrats on getting here so far, but now lets turn it up a notch!

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    Stay Strong? But Cookies are so good

Most of all Its an honor to see you guys finish this journey and not give up which is what matters most. as a judge i look forward to the final outcome. For everyone in here congrats on getting here so far, but now lets turn it up a notch!
    Thanks for the words of encouragement.

I am now going to make oatmeal cookies, been slacking, wanted to make them all week.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Christmas came a little early for me. Ended up winning a "biggest loser contest" at work. Honestly was pretty much the only person that lost anything of significance. 30 lbs or roughly 12% of body weight. Wife already spent my winnings on diapers and formula. Damn that stuff is expensive. Lol

Some great transformations here. I see several favorites who i expect to place high and they aint me. Lol
    But happy of what i accomplished thus far. Gonna do my best over the final weeks.

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK, no problem. I hope your shoulder gets better!
    *RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OBF ******** Page: https://www.********.com/#!/groups/235171123491/

OBF Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/obf_gefriedel

Contestants Who Missed Posting

Men's Transformation

Remidog - Week # 1, Week # 7, Week # 11 - Disqualified
    BOOGADA - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    SmallyBiggs92 - Week # 1, Week # 4, Week # 5 - Disqualified
    houstonrice - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    jameseo - Week # 1, Week # 5, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    lilynch4747 - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    Lukas13 - Week # 2, Week # 5, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    crownroyle - Week # 2, Week # 10
    xeverts - Week # 2, Week # 6, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    lucas_ita - Week # 2, Week # 3 - Disqualified
    ESmith87 - Week # 2
    NickMogan - Week # 3, Week # 5, Week # 6 - Disqualified
    PhiSig2298 - Week # 3, Week # 4 - Disqualified
    GettingFitAgain - Week # 4, Week #5 - Disqualified
    blsmith - Week # 5
    tr3yc - Week # 5, Week # 7, Week # 8 - Disqualified
    SnackPack08 - Week# 6, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    Hurley04int - Week # 6, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    ZombieEater - Week # 7, Week # 8 - Disqualified
    CLB454 - Week # 7, Week # 11
    EddieFatz - Week # 8, Week #9 - Disqualified
    Midnight_Lifter - Week # 8
    Magikal - Week # 8
    romulopimentel - Week # 8
    akira6713 - Week # 10
    ShayZ - Week # 10
    qstick99 - Week # 10
    live4gs - Week # 11
    tjwoody - Week # 11
    MightyKev - Week # 11

Women's Transformation

jjmhowell - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    Scubamamma - Week # 2, Week # 5, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    KariM1909 - Week # 3, Week # 9, Week # 10 - Disqualified
    rickiecoombs - Week # 4
    MsClickClick - Week # 7
    Veelo305 - Week # 8
    DomesticDiva - Week # 8
    ms_mac - Week # 9, Week # 11
    nicscoffee - Week # 10
    digitalangel3 - Week # 11
    WorksGurl - Week # 11

Please check the first post for the rules on posting!

If I missed your post, please send me a PM with the post number.

UPDATED List of Contestants

Names in bold below, means your pictures have been accepted.

Men's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193693

**Links below names are journals for this contest** (IF you have a log/journal, please post the link)

evarts78
    live4gs
    njmuscle66
    tjwoody
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148467333
    akira6713
    anti-bonk
    Ndeserranno
    Thepaul7
    zamwoi
    blsmith
    blacksilo
    Skullster
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post952808203
    TMcDermid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post949826623
    NitrogenWidget
    Winfamy
    CLB454
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9589263&page=4
    crownroyle
    Midnight_Lifter
    PimpedHerOut
    EjnarKolinkar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post950185793
    ShayZ
    ESmith87
    mbogier
    Magikal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    qstick99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post911072333
    jgrieser
    AcesUp23
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148403863
    McGarnigle
    romulopimentel

Women's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193783

**Links below names are journals for this contest** (IF you have a log/journal, please post the link)

digitalangel3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148204913
    ellybelle
    MsClickClick
    DomesticDiva
    beefcake66
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3&welcome=true
    Veelo305
    nicscoffee
    ms_mac
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142654721
    mom2e3
    WorksGurl
    cyanotikat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147300313
    Cindaboo1
    rickiecoombs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128025573
    MoEcho
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146273283

JUDGES

Free Weight Friedel
    WandyDiane
    TheSolution
    Frankie75
    mrdead
    Vytis
    Ceejay84

*RCSS Rep*

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    Christmas came a little early for me. Ended up winning a "biggest loser contest" at work. Honestly was pretty much the only person that lost anything of significance. 30 lbs or roughly 12% of body weight. Wife already spent my winnings on diapers and formula. Damn that stuff is expensive. Lol

Some great transformations here. I see several favorites who i expect to place high and they aint me. Lol
    But happy of what i accomplished thus far. Gonna do my best over the final weeks.
    That is awesome. I tried to get a few of these going at work over the years for some motivation with the guys in the shop. Its a good thing. 30 pounds is strong. Good job!
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000) PimpedHerOut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    took a few pics at gym... I think my muscles have gotten a lot bigger from the start of the comp. Not too sure about bf% tho. Maybe its a bit lower but probly not by too much

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I think I can drop 5 more lbs by the end of the comp.
    That should make most of my love handles go away.

Scale is still not a very good benchmark because I've had a few high carb days due to holiday lunches so i'll wind up holding an extra 5lbs of water for a few days so my weekly weigh-ins don't seem to show any progress however the way my pants fit does show some progress.

Final measurements & pics will of course really determine everything.

Contestants Who Missed Posting

Men's Transformation

Remidog - Week # 1, Week # 7, Week # 11 - Disqualified
    BOOGADA - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    SmallyBiggs92 - Week # 1, Week # 4, Week # 5 - Disqualified
    houstonrice - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    jameseo - Week # 1, Week # 5, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    lilynch4747 - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    Lukas13 - Week # 2, Week # 5, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    crownroyle - Week # 2, Week # 10, Week # 12 - Disqualified
    xeverts - Week # 2, Week # 6, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    lucas_ita - Week # 2, Week # 3 - Disqualified
    ESmith87 - Week # 2
    NickMogan - Week # 3, Week # 5, Week # 6 - Disqualified
    PhiSig2298 - Week # 3, Week # 4 - Disqualified
    GettingFitAgain - Week # 4, Week #5 - Disqualified
    blsmith - Week # 5, Week # 12
    tr3yc - Week # 5, Week # 7, Week # 8 - Disqualified
    SnackPack08 - Week# 6, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    Hurley04int - Week # 6, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    ZombieEater - Week # 7, Week # 8 - Disqualified
    CLB454 - Week # 7, Week # 11
    EddieFatz - Week # 8, Week #9 - Disqualified
    Midnight_Lifter - Week # 8
    Magikal - Week # 8
    romulopimentel - Week # 8
    akira6713 - Week # 10
    ShayZ - Week # 10
    qstick99 - Week # 10
    live4gs - Week # 11
    tjwoody - Week # 11, Week # 12 - Disqualified
    MightyKev - Week # 11
    evarts78 - Week # 12
    Ndeserrano - Week # 12

Women's Transformation

jjmhowell - Week # 1, Week # 2 - Disqualified
    Scubamamma - Week # 2, Week # 5, Week # 7 - Disqualified
    KariM1909 - Week # 3, Week # 9, Week # 10 - Disqualified
    rickiecoombs - Week # 4
    MsClickClick - Week # 7
    Veelo305 - Week # 8, Week # 12
    DomesticDiva - Week # 8
    ms_mac - Week # 9, Week # 11
    nicscoffee - Week # 10
    digitalangel3 - Week # 11
    WorksGurl - Week # 11

Please check the first post for the rules on posting!

If I missed your post, please send me a PM with the post number.

UPDATED List of Contestants

Names in bold below, means your pictures have been accepted.

Men's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193693

evarts78
    live4gs
    njmuscle66
    akira6713
    anti-bonk
    Ndeserranno
    Thepaul7
    zamwoi
    blsmith
    blacksilo
    Skullster
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post952808203
    TMcDermid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post949826623
    NitrogenWidget
    Winfamy
    CLB454
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9589263&page=4
    Midnight_Lifter
    PimpedHerOut
    EjnarKolinkar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post950185793
    ShayZ
    ESmith87
    mbogier
    Magikal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    qstick99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post911072333
    jgrieser
    AcesUp23
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148403863
    McGarnigle
    romulopimentel

Women's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193783

digitalangel3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148204913
    ellybelle
    MsClickClick
    DomesticDiva
    beefcake66
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3&welcome=true
    Veelo305
    nicscoffee
    ms_mac
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142654721
    mom2e3
    WorksGurl
    cyanotikat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147300313
    Cindaboo1
    rickiecoombs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128025573
    MoEcho
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146273283

JUDGES

Free Weight Friedel
    WandyDiane
    TheSolution
    Frankie75
    mrdead
    Vytis
    Ceejay84

*RCSS Rep*

evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50) evarts78 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ehh crap. I missed a week. Nothing to tell. Back is trashed, stomach flu. I think I'm done.
    [IMG]http://i995.photobucket.com/albums/af78/evarts78/samuraishawn2.gif[/IMG]

Veelo305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Veelo305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Veelo305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Veelo305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Veelo305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Veelo305 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 weeks guys!! Oh snap!! Now I am going to get serious LOL. Christmas, Christmas Eve, and the day after are big, all day family get togethers (read: big family EAT togethers, Sicilian style) besides those days the menu will be egg whites, fish, sweet potatoes, oats, veggies & almonds. Lots of cardio and lifting heavy. So, that's my plan for looking forward to final pic day. Throwing in a spray tan and I am good to go LOL.

Have a great week guys, we can DEF transform a little in the next few weeks and going into the New Year knowing we finished a challenge would give us some bragging rights at the holiday party, when everyone is talking about their New Year's resolutions, we will ALL be one step ahead
    OBF 2012 Fall Challenge 9/16/12-1/5/13

journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148745903

cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cyanotikat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Been eating *almost* at maintenance for the past 1.5 weeks. Somehow still managed to hit my 20th lb lost in this contest. yayy!

Anyone watch Dexter? asd;lfh;lskdfhaldkjf;lskdjf!!!

jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50) jgrieser will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Well said. Turn the page on yesterday and flourish in today. Have a great Monday all.
    Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.
    Philipians 3:6-7

blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by cyanotikat View Post
    Been eating *almost* at maintenance for the past 1.5 weeks. Somehow still managed to hit my 20th lb lost in this contest. yayy!

Anyone watch Dexter? asd;lfh;lskdfhaldkjf;lskdjf!!!
    yes on dexter!

congrats on weight loss...holy cow
    Aug 1 to Nov 1 Goal: Get down to <160 lbs

Start weight: 215lbs
    Current Weight: 168 lbs

Goals for 2012/2013:
    1.) Bench 150% BW (again)
    2.) Squat 200% BW

blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow... really had a binge night on saturday .. x-mas parties be damned!

163.7 this morning, lots of water weight.
    Aug 1 to Nov 1 Goal: Get down to <160 lbs

Start weight: 215lbs
    Current Weight: 168 lbs

Goals for 2012/2013:
    1.) Bench 150% BW (again)
    2.) Squat 200% BW

Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Ndeserranno is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Been hit hard with a cold. Trying to get past this quickly.

Hope everyone is kicking ass lately
    OBF
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=135524791

Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mom2e3 View Post
    Word.

My diet is crap. It's 100% intentional crap. I've thought of giving up, too, but like Anti-bonk, the training is going good. I just looked at my before pictures and I do want to cry a little since, at best, I will look exactly the same. At worst, I'll just look fatter. lol

I'm just thinking it's a journey, and this is just not an especially strong part of my journey. I'll gain momentum again for sure. I just wish it would be during a contest with prizes instead of some off-season thing where my only prize is me looking better.
    I am 100% with you!!! My after pics are probably gonna look just like my before pics, if not, worse =/ Kinda sucks because my whole reason for even starting this program was the motivation to keep me pushing myself harder than I was at the time. I've been getting in some great workouts but my diet has been SUCKY!!!! So I'm not gonna lie I'm not feeling too positive that I will place in the contest but I am NOT a quitter so I WILL follow through to finish line. At least I will be able to say I participated in a contest though I guess? =/

Page 67 of 79 FirstFirst ... 17 57 65 66 67 68 69 77 ... LastLast