Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,200 of 2358
    ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ESmith87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm getting there

Had a brutal workout today, still working on perfecting food lol. I'll perfect it eventually, midterms makes it a bit more difficult. Glad to see ppl doing well :-)

MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000) MsClickClick is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Lukas13 View Post
    Props!!

Hit the work gym twice so far this week. Going to do an ab ripper session tomorrow and maybe some isolation work on my left side back and right trap.

Tomorrow is a 18 ish hour work day so I won't be going to hard at the gym.

Hope everyone has a productive and enjoyable weekend.
    Why hit the one side?

So I have been really tired the past few days I dont know why really I want to go running tonight but I think I am going to skip out and have a pig out night... Also this past Sunday I went on a gym date with a guy who bragged how fit he was and blah blah well I smoked him in like 30 minuets!!! He just couldnt handle my heat! It was awesome though and I seen he lives really really unhealthy and thats just not me... But Ill be back on it tomorrow :-)

Well this week has drugged out pretty bad!!!
    MY NEW WORKOUT TSHIRT SHOP***** I am taking suggestions and ideas and making Team Shirts for the fitness industry, then adding them to the shop! Just inbox me!

http://MuscleFibersWorkoutShop.spreadshirt.com

I completed my first 5k race March 7th 2010 Arnold Classic in Columbus Ohio (44:49).
    Feb 4th, 2011 I came in 6th place of 23 women in the OBF womens transformation challenge!!!
    *** 5K Race to stop Child Trafficing OCT 2nd 2011, (43:45)

And Granddaughter 1-6-13 live4gs's Avatar
    live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) live4gs is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I am still not having a very productive week. Too bad stress doesn’t burn calories instead of doing what it does. I would be on the negative side since last week. Moving my mom to Houston, then bad news for my sister in law, then some scary news for our daughter (pregnant with first granddaughter) but that seems to have cleared up. It has been just one thing after another. I hope to start hitting trails again soon to beat the stress bug out of me!
    Congrats to all that have made progress.

WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000) WorksGurl is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well day 2 on the GIANT SPORTS DELICIOUS VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER and it actually tasted a little better to me this morning. I think I knew that it was going to be sweet, so because I was expecting it, it did not taste too sweet today. This morning I actually blended with a little water and ice to make it like a milkshake and it was BOMB DIGITY! Tasted just like a milk shake for real, but only 148 calories and only 4 grams of carbs. As far as the recovery goes from yesterdays workout I am for sure sore in my quads but everything else seems to be responding well to the GIANT SPORTS DELICIOUS VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER. The soreness in my quads crept in last night about 12 hours after my workout and by this morning it was well SORE. This morning I lifted upper body, which I had been pretty consistent with recently so I am hoping with the GIANT SPORTS DELICIOUS VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER my soreness tomorrow will be super minimal in my upper body. So far blending the powder with ice to make a "milk shake" is my favorite. Any ideas with how I should mix it up tomorrow? I want to try something new everyday but I also want to keep the calories down as low as possible.

Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Skullster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WorksGurl View Post
    Well day 2 on the GIANT SPORTS DELICIOUS VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER and it actually tasted a little better to me this morning. I think I knew that it was going to be sweet, so because I was expecting it, it did not taste too sweet today. This morning I actually blended with a little water and ice to make it like a milkshake and it was BOMB DIGITY! Tasted just like a milk shake for real, but only 148 calories and only 4 grams of carbs. As far as the recovery goes from yesterdays workout I am for sure sore in my quads but everything else seems to be responding well to the GIANT SPORTS DELICIOUS VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER. The soreness in my quads crept in last night about 12 hours after my workout and by this morning it was well SORE. This morning I lifted upper body, which I had been pretty consistent with recently so I am hoping with the GIANT SPORTS DELICIOUS VANILLA PROTEIN POWDER my soreness tomorrow will be super minimal in my upper body. So far blending the powder with ice to make a "milk shake" is my favorite. Any ideas with how I should mix it up tomorrow? I want to try something new everyday but I also want to keep the calories down as low as possible.
    I love my vanilla whey protein shakes. Instead of water I use Silk almond milk, it's only 60 calories per cup. I also add 3 large frozen strawberries, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt and just recently I started adding in flax seed meal for some fiber.

285 calories / 18 carbs / 9 fat / 36 protein and freakin delicious!
    Weighed - 281 lbs on 1/1/2012

▪█───────█▪ 6 Weeks to Shred ▪█───────█▪

6-8: 230.4 | 6-15: xxx.x | 6-22: xxx.x | 6-29: xxx.x | | Month Total: x.x lbs
    7-6: xxx.x | 7-13: xxx.x | 7-20: xxx.x || Month Total: 0.0 lbs
    Final Total: xxx.x lbs

~NitrogenWidget's One Year in the Green Crew - Feb 2012-Feb 2013~ = 76 lbs lost

~Army Veteran Crew~

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Winfamy View Post
    Still maintaining 149.0lbs, will probably allow for two weeks to go by before thinking about raising calories. (that's how my fulk started last time, definitely not making the same mistake again!)

Gaining strength in every lift, which seriously makes me not care much about the weight not moving. If I'm gaining strength I must be doing something right, isn't it? Haha.

In non fitness related news I have a job interview at a major translation company on thursday, so I must say I'm starting to get a bit nervous as it's my first ever job interview :x(just finished my degree in translation ) How do you guys cope with nerves in situations like this?

Hope everyone's having a great week
    Take the calories up already! The suspense is killing me.

Secret tech, confident and relaxed > sweaty and nervous. Don't try to be perfect, you will make it worse, just suit up and show up. If you could say magic stuff and get a job, everybody would be doing it. We weren't meant to get some jobs, the important thing is not getting in the way of the job we were meant to land with mumbo jumbo.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) anti-bonk is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by njmuscle66 View Post
    http://versagripps.com/how-to-use

The pro are a little longer and heavier material. I have the pros and really like them. Only problem is my son confiscated them so looks like I am buying another pair soon. He is 16 and already shrugging 90lb dumbbells in good form, so guess he earned them.
    If the kid is confiscating them then they must be good.

Originally Posted by Free Weight Friedel View Post
    GO with the Pro!
    Pro it is.

Originally Posted by tjwoody View Post
    x2. the amount of weight i can pull with the pro is pretty decent. baby reps with 5pps for shrugs and i could still hold the bar. if i get any bigger i am going to need to use the grips to pull myself off the toilet!
    Good idea! I'm installing a squat rack in my bathroom right this moment.

Originally Posted by Thepaul7 View Post
    I agree with this. Go with the Pros if you are already looking to spend more than cheap straps cost definitely go all the way. I got some pros for father's day and they are excellent for any pulling days.
    Make sense. Ordering mine tonight.

mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mom2e3 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cyanotikat View Post
    Got into a chitty accident Sunday. Not my fault so I guess that's good. No car at the moment, In depressed mode, but still going to gym. Screwed up my hand so grip strength is out the window. Mediocre workouts...

Have a good week
    Mediocre better than nothing x10 at least. Hope the hand heals quick.

Originally Posted by AcesUp23 View Post
    thanks.. they let you skip events but some of them are pretty cool like the elevated jumpd straight into the water.. there were 2 electric shock events. One was where you had to crawl military bootcap style through mud, which had wires hanging down. I totally wimped out of that one and skipped it... saw too many ppl freaking out. I did however do the electroshock therapy at the end since it was last event before finish line... tons of wires hanging down . i ran thru and got electrocuted once.. not all the wires had electicity running thru them. the shock is similar to when you put your finger in a wall socket.. good times for all..wld def reccomend doing with friends/family.
    My Australian friend said she got it at that last wire-hang-down obstacle--hit her in the hamstring and she went down. I like your version of it FAR better. Definitely plan to do with with friends FOR SURE!

Thanks, I was already having a chitty day and the doctor just made me aware that I'm 5lbs overweight and basically I could stand to lose some more and oh it's good that I lost 3lbs from the last time I was there. I straight up wanted to punch him in the teeth.
    What an idiot. I suggest a change anyway. Dumb riphead.

Originally Posted by live4gs View Post
    I am still not having a very productive week. Too bad stress doesn’t burn calories instead of doing what it does. I would be on the negative side since last week. Moving my mom to Houston, then bad news for my sister in law, then some scary news for our daughter (pregnant with first granddaughter) but that seems to have cleared up. It has been just one thing after another. I hope to start hitting trails again soon to beat the stress bug out of me!
    Congrats to all that have made progress.
    I really hate it when life throws in stress and crap. Hope everything gets smoothed out and stays smooth for you soon.
    Kristin "Never mind your failures today...get back on that horse and RIDE!"
    The scale does not own me. :)

Nov 1 - Feb 1 NitroComp (Goal: 17% body fat--IT WILL BE MINE!!!)
    11/1: 128 | 11/8: 131.5 | 11/15: 129 | 11/23: 132 |11/29: 131
    12/6: 133 (WTF am I doing????) | 12/13: 132.5 | 12/20 | 12/27: 137 (damage control needed proto!) 1/3: 140.5 | 1/10: 133.5 | 1/17 | 1/20 | 1/27
    Sept - Jan OBF Comp (Goal-high teen body fat, bigger muscles: Big fat fail, but moving on).

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    How's everyone doing? Got a good shoulder workout in followed up by a quick cardio session, was much needed, feeling good! Have a good night all!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Take the calories up already! The suspense is killing me.

Secret tech, confident and relaxed > sweaty and nervous. Don't try to be perfect, you will make it worse, just suit up and show up. If you could say magic stuff and get a job, everybody would be doing it. We weren't meant to get some jobs, the important thing is not getting in the way of the job we were meant to land with mumbo jumbo.
    Haha I'm at my supposed 250 surplus taking into account the rate at which I was losing while cutting! Rather take a few weeks to get there before jumping the gun :P the memories of my fulk aren't exactly happy ones haha!

Thank you so much for the advice! I think you hit the nail in the head with not trying to be perfect, that was exactly what I was stressing about. Maybe the best way to go about it is to try and focus on everything else and think about the interview when I'm actually there, instead of overthinking about what might be asked.

vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) vick78 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Great job everyone, lots of hard work taking place here!
    Me and My Hubby's workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157089663

beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000) beefcake66 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Managed to wake up early and get some exercise in before walking to work. Looks like it'll be a busy day at work too! Woo hoo. Gonna have to take some water with me!
    BluePrint Believer!

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163012481

TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000) TMcDermid is just really nice. (+1000)

Happy Hump Day

It is Wednesday and i hope everyone is hitting their week hard.

Wife and Sammich Maker rickiecoombs's Avatar
    rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rickiecoombs is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    ^^Bahahahahahahaha Just made my day.

Gotta head in and teach some lovely hormonal teenagers, shortly. Have junior high kids always been like this? Seems to me kids have changed... No respect for authority anymore. Ah well. Can't reach everyone - but I can sure try!

Happy Humpday, everyone - but I don't think I could say it better than TMcDermid.
    My Journal - Large, But Not in Charge: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128025573

nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nicscoffee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just a fly by........crazy week for me but what else is new. My husband asked have you been to the gym this week? No I could if I didn't have to do your company books.................ugh. Loosing weight now not what my goal was. Increase intake but stress and high activity do not help. Stay strong.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=141755421

Starvation Mode GO! NitrogenWidget's Avatar
    NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) NitrogenWidget has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Skullster View Post
    I love my vanilla whey protein shakes. Instead of water I use Silk almond milk, it's only 60 calories per cup. I also add 3 large frozen strawberries, 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon and 1/4 cup of Greek yogurt and just recently I started adding in flax seed meal for some fiber.

285 calories / 18 carbs / 9 fat / 36 protein and freakin delicious!
    I mix the vanilla whey into greek yogurt. mmmmm

But if I just go with the shake i'll use almond milk & some Peanut butter.
    Damn good just before bed.

170 even today.
    1.8lbs lighter than last Wed.
    If things go the way they do every week i'll see a small drop Tom. or Friday.
    Last edited by NitrogenWidget; 10-24-2012 at 07:00 AM.

blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10) blacksilo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    well this is the last day of eating good, i'm going camping for 4 days with the guys riding and shooting so i expect a 4-5 lb gain in water come monday

yesterday:
    cals: 2165
    fat: 71
    carbs: 210
    pro: 167

and LEG day
    Aug 1 to Nov 1 Goal: Get down to <160 lbs

Start weight: 215lbs
    Current Weight: 168 lbs

Goals for 2012/2013:
    1.) Bench 150% BW (again)
    2.) Squat 200% BW

Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50) Hurley04int will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol @ the humpday pic

Loving my new chocolate peanut-butter protein shake, mmmmmmmmm.

I saw this awesome quote which applies to me and maybe some of you. I was always searching for that new motivation that never came. When I saw this, it just made too much sense. Ever since, Ive just been starting a routine and sticking to it. All in all...it just clicked...lol, just thought i'd share.

Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mbogier View Post
    Today's workout was a great one! I went in with the mentality that I wanted to crush it with intensity and I did just that. From the moment I did my 10 minute treadmill warm-up to my last set of curls I was focused on "killing my workout" and I DID!

The main school of thought is that the majority of what we are all attempting to do (CUT OR BULK) is done at the table or through our diet...I want to suggest that the majority of what we are attempting to do is done in our mind. Eating right starts with making up your mind that you're going to eat right. Lifting with intensity starts in your mind. Working out even when you don't "feel like it" happens in your mind.

It's the "mind-muscle" connection NOT the "diet-muscle" connection that brings that changes that we seek.

Let's get our HEADS in the game and let's ALL win this thing called a healthy life with a killer body!!!

Oh and winning this Transformation contest won't be a bad thing either ;-)
    TOTALLY agree with you!!!!!

mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10) mbogier is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by MsClickClick View Post
    Why hit the one side?

So I have been really tired the past few days I dont know why really I want to go running tonight but I think I am going to skip out and have a pig out night... Also this past Sunday I went on a gym date with a guy who bragged how fit he was and blah blah well I smoked him in like 30 minuets!!! He just couldnt handle my heat! It was awesome though and I seen he lives really really unhealthy and thats just not me... But Ill be back on it tomorrow :-)

Well this week has drugged out pretty bad!!!
    A pig out night? Really?

Way to go on the gym date!!! He had no idea who he was up against. LOL!

Keep pushing and stay focused!!!
    Mission: Transformation

Start 9/22: 195.2

9/29: 193
    10/13: 191
    10/27: 190
    11/10: 189
    11/24: 187
    12/8:187 - No change :-( BUT also no gain :-)
    12/22: 185.8
    1/5: 181.6

1/5 Goal: 180

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

OBF ******** Page: https://www.********.com/#!/groups/235171123491/

OBF Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/obf_gefriedel

UPDATED List of Contestants

Names in bold below, means your pictures have been accepted.

Men's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193693

**Links below names are journals for this contest** (IF you have a log/journal, please post the link)

evarts78
    live4gs
    njmuscle66
    tjwoody
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148467333
    akira6713
    Lukas13
    anti-bonk
    Ndeserranno
    Thepaul7
    EddieFatz
    Remidog
    zamwoi
    blsmith
    GettingFitAgain
    ZombieEater
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148226113
    blacksilo
    Skullster
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post952808203
    SnackPack08
    NickMogan
    TMcDermid
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post949826623
    NitrogenWidget
    SmallyBiggs92
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148249733
    Winfamy
    CLB454
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...9589263&page=4
    crownroyle
    xeverts
    Midnight_Lifter
    PimpedHerOut
    EjnarKolinkar
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post950185793
    ShayZ
    ESmith87
    mbogier
    Magikal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...23&pagenumber=
    jameseo
    qstick99
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post911072333
    Mighty Kev
    jgrieser
    AcesUp23
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148403863
    tr3yc
    McGarnigle
    Hurley04int
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post953280443
    romulopimentel

Women's Transformation

Picture Thread Link: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148193783

**Links below names are journals for this contest** (IF you have a log/journal, please post the link)

digitalangel3
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=148204913
    ellybelle
    MsClickClick
    DomesticDiva
    beefcake66
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...3&welcome=true
    Veelo305
    nicscoffee
    ms_mac
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142654721
    KariM1909
    mom2e3
    WorksGurl
    cyanotikat
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147300313
    Cindaboo1
    rickiecoombs
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=128025573
    MoEcho
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=146273283
    scubamama

JUDGES

Free Weight Friedel
    WandyDiane
    TheSolution
    Frankie75
    mrdead
    Vytis
    Ceejay84

*RCSS Rep*

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ronnie-coleman-signature-series.html

Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Free Weight Friedel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Companies that have Donated Prizes for this Contest

Magnum Nutraceuticals

******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/Magnu...17881678294129

BB.com Store Page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/magnum/magnum.htm

House of Rage Clothing

******** Page: https://www.********.com/HouseOfRageClothing

The Iron Coalition & I C Wear

The Iron Coalition ******** Page: https://www.********.com/TheIRONCOALITION

I C Wear ******** Page: https://www.********.com/pages/I-C-W...41941752517003

HardCorePhysique.com

HardCorePhysique ******** Page: https://www.********.com/HardcorePhysique

Blue Star Nutraceuticals

******** Page: www.********.com/bluestarnutraceuticals

BB.com Store Page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/bl...estarnutra.htm

Scivation

******** Page: https://www.********.com/scivation?fref=ts

BB.com Store Page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sv/sv.htm

Universal

******** Page: https://www.********.com/#!/Universa...ionUSA?fref=ts

BB.com Store Page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/univ/univ.htm

*RCSS Rep*

Companies that have Donated Prizes for this Contest

Cellucor

******** Page: https://www.********.com/Cellucor?fref=ts

BB.com Store Page: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/cellucor/cellucor.htm

PRIZES FOR WINNERS

MEN'S TRANSFORMATION

1st Place

Cellucor - Choice of 3 Products
    Universal - Animal Pak
    Blue Star Nutraceuticals - POWER XD, BLADE, STATUS
    HardCorePhysique.com - Choice of Shirt
    Magnum Nutraceuticals - Choice of 1 Product (Excluding Quattro)
    Scivation - Xtend Variety Pack, Novem Variety Pack, 2 lb Chocolate Whey, 2 lb Vanilla Whey, LARGE XTEND - Flavor of Choice

2nd Place

Universal - Animal Pak
    Scivation - Xtend Variety Pack, Novem Variety Pack, 2 lb Chocolate Whey, 2 lb Vanilla Whey

3rd Place

Universal - Animal Pak
    Scivation - Xtend Variety Pack, Novem Variety Pack, 2 lb Chocolate Whey, 2 lb Vanilla Whey

4th Place

Universal - Animal Pak

5th Place

Universal - Animal Pak

WOMEN'S TRANSFORMATION

1st Place

Universal - Animal Pak
    Scivation - Xtend Variety Pack, Novem Variety Pack, 2 lb Chocolate Whey, 2 lb Vanilla Whey, LARGE XTEND - Flavor of Choice

2nd Place

Universal - Animal Pak

3rd Place

Universal - Animal Pak

4th Place

Universal - Animal Pak

5th Place

Universal - Animal Pak

More to Come!

*RCSS Rep*

Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Cindaboo1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What are your guys' myfitnesspal screennames? I'm the same on there! Find mee! Need more ideas of food!
    Mine is the same, add me! =)

qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) qstick99 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Some great work everyone is putting in here, great to see folks making some progression!
    IG/Snapchat: qstick99

Transformation Journal:

https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642101&p=1549085321#post1549085321

OMG yall I have not been doing good at all with my food intake, meaning, everything I crave, I eat. It's been terrible idk what's wrong with me? Usually when I'm stressed I DON'T eat, but for some reason that ish has reversed!!! I've been all kinds of messy with the diet. I'm trying so hard to get my mind back on track cause that truly IS where it all starts, is the mind. Workouts have been on point but I just gotta get back to my diet being on point.....HELP! What do you guys do when cravings kick in? On another note, I'm looking to switch up my protein powder, what are some of yall's faves?

Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Winfamy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Cindaboo1 View Post
    OMG yall I have not been doing good at all with my food intake, meaning, everything I crave, I eat. It's been terrible idk what's wrong with me? Usually when I'm stressed I DON'T eat, but for some reason that ish has reversed!!! I've been all kinds of messy with the diet. I'm trying so hard to get my mind back on track cause that truly IS where it all starts, is the mind. Workouts have been on point but I just gotta get back to my diet being on point.....HELP! What do you guys do when cravings kick in? On another note, I'm looking to switch up my protein powder, what are some of yall's faves?
    I find that having a fixed plan helps me a lot with controlling myself. I know I have my set meals for the day, and I'll allow myself to eat earlier than usual if I feel the need to, but I strictly forbid myself from having anything over my plan unless it's a special ocasion. With that mindset my brain doesn't even think about food unless I still have meals to go for the day, so I just have some coffee or diet coke and the craves go away as I know I've already eaten enough for the day and any hunger is just my head playing games with me

Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000) Magikal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Syntha 6 chocolate peanut butter. Taste like butterfinger milkshakes.
    OBF Fall Log http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=148222823&pagenumber=

πŸ…ΎπŸ…ΌπŸ…΄πŸ…ΆπŸ…° πŸ††πŸ…΄πŸ…°πŸ…ΏπŸ…ΎπŸ…½ EjnarKolinkar's Avatar
    EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    When I get like that I eat an entire 1 pound bag of spinach or broccoli. But I like spinach and broccoli. Fills up the hole and helps the mind chill out.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ceejay84 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

Everyone seems to be doing well now a days! That's Awesome..

I hope you are still working hard either it's losing the weight, fat or bulking. You will do great!

I just wanted to check in and let u guys know that I'm doing well.. Very well. Glowing and everything. ;-)

Weights been good since the vegan diet switch.. Exercise I had took a step back in the intensity. But still doing it, slowly though with lots of days off with the prepping for the move and all lol.

Everything is looking good so far for me, Plus 1... Yay. :-D
    Starting fresh!

Longterm goal: probably fitness comp.
    Shortterm goal: lose my postpartum weight, and fatty body.

Page 40 of 79 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast