vivipeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Skinny legs but fat stomach.....

I have very skinny limbs, i always have . My legs are incredibly skinny so I want to gain muscle, but I want to lose the fat i have on my stomach. How do I do this? Im new to the whole fitness thing. Thanks

PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000) PrincessDaisy is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by vivipeach View Post
    I have very skinny limbs, i always have . My legs are incredibly skinny so I want to gain muscle, but I want to lose the fat i have on my stomach. How do I do this? Im new to the whole fitness thing. Thanks
    It all starts in the kitchen. Clean food, no soda, no funk food. With the proper nutrition and exercise plans you will gain muscle and start losing fat. There are many articles here on bodybuilding.com read some of them, a lot of people's story you might relate to that might help you start. There is the Nutrition section here on the forums where they have sticky thread on top that will help you calculate calories and macros.

freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) freebirdmac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Post up some picts. It's very hard to assess without picts.

vivipeach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by PrincessDaisy View Post
    It all starts in the kitchen. Clean food, no soda, no funk food. With the proper nutrition and exercise plans you will gain muscle and start losing fat. There are many articles here on bodybuilding.com read some of them, a lot of people's story you might relate to that might help you start. There is the Nutrition section here on the forums where they have sticky thread on top that will help you calculate calories and macros.
    Thankyou princessdaisy