calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) calewalker98 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Drinking onion juice to raise testosterone levels 300% NEED HELP

Yesterday was the happiest and one of the worst days of my life; I got a juicer. Why all the hype about a simple juicer? well that's because i've read a few articles on onion juice raising test levels, up to 300%! When i got home, the first thing i did was set up the juicer and juice a onion. Imediatley following i downed the entire couple of ounces of the clearish foul smelling concoction. The during taste wasn't to bad. But afterwards I had a terrible spiciness in the back of my throat. I ran to the sink and drank straight out of the faucet. My skin began to get goose bumps, I developed a chill, and I was sweating profusely. After about 5 minutes post-onion-juice I hurled my after-school snack up. I then felt great. I took a shower (i had been at football practice hours earlier), and i headed to the gym. My stomach was a little shaky, but nothing that would ruin my workout. I smelled like onions, i sweated, and I had a great workout. This makes me not doubt the amazing powers of onion juice. But i don't want to be barfing 2/3's of my onion juice concoction every day.

I need some recipe i can but with my juicer/blender that i can sip the juice without such a terrible, stomach-churning taste. I need help from others who have tried this theory, and what they have done. I am currently taking just one onion a day (this is my second day, i need to increase my stomach's ability to handle things like onions). I am most defiantly not going to chug in ever again. I'm sipping my new drink (one onion, lot's of water, and a bit of carrot juice) as I write this. It still tastes terrible and is still having some ghastly effects inside my body.

Can someone please give me a couple recipes they have created for breaking this barf-barrier.

mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) mbranco47 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    very interesting!

PopTartKiller has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    um maybe throw a tomato in there as well, maybe a dash of salt...probably some celery too, then youll have your own home made v-8...

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    entertaining story!

ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50) ravenhall will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude, that's like eating a whole frikin onion. srs dont do this. use 1/2 onion and a couple tomatoes, add a stalk of celery, and some carrots.

I bet you smelled like onion for a couple days.

skyetrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) skyetrain has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by calewalker98 View Post
    Yesterday was the happiest and one of the worst days of my life; I got a juicer. Why all the hype about a simple juicer? well that's because i've read a few articles on onion juice raising test levels, up to 300%! When i got home, the first thing i did was set up the juicer and juice a onion. Imediatley following i downed the entire couple of ounces of the clearish foul smelling concoction. The during taste wasn't to bad. But afterwards I had a terrible spiciness in the back of my throat. I ran to the sink and drank straight out of the faucet. My skin began to get goose bumps, I developed a chill, and I was sweating profusely. After about 5 minutes post-onion-juice I hurled my after-school snack up. I then felt great. I took a shower (i had been at football practice hours earlier), and i headed to the gym. My stomach was a little shaky, but nothing that would ruin my workout. I smelled like onions, i sweated, and I had a great workout. This makes me not doubt the amazing powers of onion juice. But i don't want to be barfing 2/3's of my onion juice concoction every day.

I need some recipe i can but with my juicer/blender that i can sip the juice without such a terrible, stomach-churning taste. I need help from others who have tried this theory, and what they have done. I am currently taking just one onion a day (this is my second day, i need to increase my stomach's ability to handle things like onions). I am most defiantly not going to chug in ever again. I'm sipping my new drink (one onion, lot's of water, and a bit of carrot juice) as I write this. It still tastes terrible and is still having some ghastly effects inside my body.

Can someone please give me a couple recipes they have created for breaking this barf-barrier.
    Dude I found this hilarious! You are joking right? How old are you? Do you have low test levels? How much did you spend on that juicer?

MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) MakeABanana has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Aware.

That was a classic thread.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50) rugby92 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    10/10

brb blending onion for test gains and bad breath for a week.

IfallDown has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

help4u

Originally Posted by calewalker98 View Post

One medium sized onion is sufficient to fill a shot glass. It may burn a little while going down but that is normal. If you have difficulty in keeping it down, try having a little honey mixed with warm water. Have a little before and after you drink the onion juice. This should help you to keep the onion juice down. It is best to have the onion juice first thing in the morning. Do not eat or drink anything for at least one hour afterwards.

Boost Sexual Drive: Onions are said to increase the urge for healthy sexual life. One table spoon of onion juice along with spoonful of ginger juice, taken trice a day can boost the libido and sex drive.