buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Clean diet --- issues going to the restroom

Hi,

For the past month I have been on a much more strict diet then usual and I have been having issues going number 2. Before I would go say once or twice a day and now its every other day or on a rare occasion longer.
    Any ideas what I can do to help get myself on track?

Here are my meals: (this is pretty routine and rarely changes)

Meal 1: preworkout (4am)
    Egg whites half cup, 1 egg and greek yogurt.
    Gym: in the (5am) (I take a preworkout)
    Meal 2: Shake
    1 cup oatmeal, 1.5 cups egg whites, .5 water, 1 scoop protein, .5 cup organic blueberries
    Meal 3: Salad
    Spinach, feta cheese, cucumbers, shredded, carrots, 4oz of chicken
    Meal 4: Snack
    Homemade protein bars --- they contain - whey protein, oatmeal, greek yogurt, egg whites, organic peanut butter, organic almond butter, egg yoke, tablespoon olive oil
    Meal 5: Dinner
    Cup of broccoli, 8oz of chicken (with two eggs on top), sweet potato

Thanks for the help.

PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PBateman2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's your fiber intake? Drinking plenty of water? Maybe cut out the dairy? Stressed as of late?
    BRAINS & GAINS

Strong Mind + Strong Body = UNSTOPPABLE

AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000) AAOBob is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Is there a anabolic benefit to frequent deification?
    Obsession is a term the lazy use to describe the dedicated.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    What's your fiber intake? Drinking plenty of water? Maybe cut out the dairy? Stressed as of late?
    All of this^
    Any serious life changes lately that are unrelated to your diet or physical fitness?
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) buddyflex has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by PBateman2 View Post
    I drink plenty of water throughout the day, I make sure to continuously drink water.
    I believe my fiber intake is good, all my meals consist of items that contain fiber. Plenty of greens, oatmeal, mixed nuts.
    No stress lately, actually one of my better moments.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by buddyflex View Post
    I drink plenty of water throughout the day, I make sure to continuously drink water.
    I believe my fiber intake is good, all my meals consist of items that contain fiber. Plenty of greens, oatmeal, mixed nuts.
    No stress lately, actually one of my better moments.
    How severe of a change in your diet was it from what would have been a typical day for you before to the diet you're consuming now?
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

Originally Posted by InItForFitness View Post
    How severe of a change in your diet was it from what would have been a typical day for you before to the diet you're consuming now?
    Not that big, I have been eating clean for the past 4 years.

The notable changes would be:
    I no longer drink alcohol (used to go out on Fridays and Saturdays)
    Instead of always eating a salad I would have a sandwich (turkey, tomatoes, lettuce, wheat bread, avocado) Once a week eat out (a burger place, Mexican food, etc
    Had coffee in the mornings, now I have it usually in the afternoon because I take the preworkout in the morning.
    I do not eat sweets, on a rare occasion before and just never now.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Could be anything really OP. But if it all started with the diet?

Digestive system is like a tunnel on a road, less cars in, less cars out.

Put more cars in the tunnel.

Add a cup of raspberries, and 2 more cups veg + 3 cups salad. Watch most of the problem fade in the rear view 9/10. For some people backing a bit off the dairy can make an impact. That would be my second stop after uppin overall food volume.

Getting some walking in can be a help too.

If your in pain, having real trouble, get to the doctor.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

Originally Posted by EjnarKolinkar View Post
    Could be anything really OP. But if it all started with the diet?

Digestive system is like a tunnel on a road, less cars in, less cars out.

Put more cars in the tunnel.

Add a cup of raspberries, and 2 more cups veg + 3 cups salad. Watch most of the problem fade in the rear view 9/10. For some people backing a bit off the dairy can make an impact. That would be my second stop after uppin overall food volume.

If your in pain, having real trouble, get to the doctor.
    I have a tablespoon or less of Greek Yogurt 4 days a week, this is the only dairy I have.
    I used to put this into my shake before when I was not having issues. I actually eat a lot less of it now.

EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) EjnarKolinkar has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by buddyflex View Post
    I have a tablespoon or less of Greek Yogurt 4 days a week, this is the only dairy I have.
    I used to put this into my shake before when I was not having issues. I actually eat a lot less of it now.
    So what was the food list in the OP about?

Troll?

Good luck with your pooping goals in 2013.
    The most important aspect of weight training; whether for the athlete, bodybuilder, or average person is to better ones health and ability without injury. - Bill Pearl

little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) little dragon has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i use senakot if im having alot of trouble, it's natural and doesn't leave my stomach feeling wrecked.

paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500) paulzee is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    If you're having trouble going to take a ****, I would advise taking physillium husk. Easiest way to hit your fiber intake for a day (25-30g on average)