ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ItzYerBoy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how can i pee less?

I really didn't know where to post this lol. But I try to drink between 1 to 2 gallons of water a day, and I ALWAYS have to pee. I'm always having to sprint to the bathroom at work whenever that opportunity comes every couple of hours, and that's really the main thing that bugs me. I feel like it's not a very good thing that I'm constantly having to take pee breaks at work.

I realize that having to pee is just naturally going to happen if I'm drinking a lot of water throughout the day, and that there may not be any HEALTHY thing that I can do about it. But just in case, I am asking all of you, is there some kind of over the counter pill or something I can take (kind of like beano for gas)? If anyone knows of anything I'd greatly appreciate it!

ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000) ParsonBrown is just really nice. (+1000)
    Ya gotta learn to man up and hold it!
    *Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs Thread

"I think most of us would pay good money to be able to fit a whole jar of the greatest thing known to man into our macros on a daily basis." - MikeK46

IFBB Amateur, M. Physique ArchangelEST's Avatar
    ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ArchangelEST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by ItzYerBoy View Post
    I really didn't know where to post this lol. But I try to drink between 1 to 2 gallons of water a day, and I ALWAYS have to pee. I'm always having to sprint to the bathroom at work whenever that opportunity comes every couple of hours, and that's really the main thing that bugs me. I feel like it's not a very good thing that I'm constantly having to take pee breaks at work.

I realize that having to pee is just naturally going to happen if I'm drinking a lot of water throughout the day, and that there may not be any HEALTHY thing that I can do about it. But just in case, I am asking all of you, is there some kind of over the counter pill or something I can take (kind of like beano for gas)? If anyone knows of anything I'd greatly appreciate it!
    Just drink fuking less. 1-2 gallons? The fuk for, lol. Any normal human would have to pee like crazy when consuming this much water.
    Owner of:

www.Aspartame-Research.com
    www.MayfieldFitness.net

Author of:

Flexible Dieting Handbook: How To Lose Weight by Eating What You Want - an Amazon Bestseller

"The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn. "

― Alvin Toffler

RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) RussWheeler is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Drink water until your urine is clear or almost clear, this means you are hydrated, excess will just be pissed out.

rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100) rolandszi is not very well liked. (-100)
    buy urine jugs pharmacy & pee at night.

Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scoper50 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You said you have to go every couple hours? I'd say you're doing pretty good. I go at least once an hour at work.

pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000) pyaarawala is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just got used to it. I drink about 1-2 gallons a day as well and at first, I couldn't stand constantly having to go to the bathroom. But now my body just goes on autopilot to the bathroom and take a piss. I take a piss about every couple hours too. And I always have a big bottle of water with me wherever I go. Whether it be on the laptop, in the prayer room, in class, everywhere.

Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Bwestmuscle is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i just pee my pants and enjoy it......

but OP, if your taking diuretics (coffee,asaparagus,caffeine in general) That will really get the fluids going out of your system. So limit caffeine in general, but if your drinking 2 gallons a day. I say its inevitable.

Plus i wake up like 3 times in the middle of the night to piss. But whatever im used to it lol
    Vanish Fat Transformation with ProSupps (Active as of 7/8/13) -

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/group.php?gmid=4002173&do=discuss#gmessage4002173