Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by CanardLaque View Post
    without traffic 30 min..but that's not going to happen..so plan to either to get there at 6 am ( with some traffic ,srs) and leave at 8 pm to avoid rush hour.

If not, plan 1 hour to get there and 1 hour back.
    FFFUUUU, I don't mind getting there early because I can go workout, but that's a journey home. I hate SOCAL traffic.

Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Redacted has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    How is the UCLA area? I am sending an application to transfer there next fall.

CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) CanardLaque is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Redacted View Post
    Awesome area, wish I went to UCLA. You won't be disappointed.

1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500) 1PAC is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Nathan17 View Post
    move to TX already op like everyone else does
    NOOOOOOooo *******, tired of all these people moving to Texas. If anymore people come from California this is guaranteed to become a liberal blue hippy state. Then we'll have to move to California and de-liberalize it, and watch the flocks of liberals comeback to Cali and we can finally go back to texas and watch Cali sink to the bottom of the sea.

not srs

but srs no more liberals in texas please unless it's Austin!
    Misc Pvt Pilot Crew
    __
    :...\................ _____
    |__`\________-'__:__;\____|
    .\_ ..172AF................... ....|)
    ....`~~~~~~~~---\\---\|-'|
    ...........................(o) (o)
    [300 Spartan Crew]
    Redskins, Mavericks, Rangers
    + always Positive Crew +

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    I've been to the campus and know it's in the ghetto. Would Longbeach be to far of a commute?

Probably 45 mins to an hour. I use to work with a guy in downtown and he lived in Long Beach not far off from the 710. Usually took him aboug 45 mins, unless there was a wreck then 1.5 hours to get downtown. USC is very close to downtown btw.

MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) MuscleXtreme has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Redacted View Post
    Westwood is beautiful, it seems totally separated from LA. Lot more green and clean.

Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000) Gizzyhardcore is just really nice. (+1000)

U mad?

WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WestAfrica has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Gizzyhardcore View Post

U mad?
    Die *******
    NYR NYM NYK UCONN Nebraska AS Roma

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    FFFUUUU, I don't mind getting there early because I can go workout, but that's a journey home. I hate SOCAL traffic.
    Dude just go to downtown, its not that bad there from my experience

YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) YIAMSOMEBODY has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Don't forget those ridiculous ass prices.

Brb, 500 sq ft apt.....$1300 a month.

Lulz, wut?
    "ERMUHGAWD Crew"
    "ERMUHGAW LOL...."
    "Oh you, ERMUHGAWD!"

Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ace Thedics has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Indeed, LA is not the place to live anymore, but I miss California like hell.
    The above post is a 100% complete lie

Gettin' emaciated

Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Peric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    /prefer OC

Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50) Joweee will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheApathy View Post
    I would live there if there wasn't so many different ethnicity's living there

brb only like blondes and redheads
    brb no blacks
    brb not racist, just preferences
    racist
    fucc yo reps

cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cbad7676 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    has its pros and cons like every city

manhattan and santa monica are fun. hollywood as well. any area around USC is either super ghetto or super nice. UCLA you feel a bit safer and nicer.

too many asians that never have lifted though
    [Official] San Diego Brah
    + 92B +
    Leave me a disgusting funny or disturbing cp comment or else

"what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable." -Socrates

-Everlane Referral. get reps and credit to use at their site.
    https://www.everlane.com/n/6azf8v

KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How do you make it there OP at age 20? When I looked into moving there, rent was so fuking expensive.

Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Ascendency is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

Brb, 500 sq ft apt.....$1300 a month.

Lulz, wut?
    I wish if i can find something decent with that price in the westside. Its more like 1700+ if u dont want to live in an old shietty building

Feelsbadman

K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by KKRake View Post
    How do you make it there OP at age 20? When I looked into moving there, rent was so fuking expensive.
    Most young folks get like 4 roommates and each of em pay around 500 each not bad...most of LA is pretty ****. Full of Mexicans unless you have enough money to live near white people.

stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by YIAMSOMEBODY View Post

Brb, 500 sq ft apt.....$1800 a month.

Lulz, wut?
    fixed.

and I phucking love LA. I had a big "I want to GTFO LA" phase when I was applying to colleges. Went on my college visits and realized fuk the rest of the country, LA is the ****. If I can't live in LA/SF or Seoul, South Korea, just fuking shoot me.

for all you whiners, hustle your dick off and ball out. No better city in the world for the young and successful.

My parents support me

KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50) KKRake will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Ascendency View Post
    My parents support me
    Mirin situation, did you move there to pursue acting?

stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50) stevezor will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude just go to downtown, its not that bad there from my experience
    downtown is really nice these days, currently living in the financial district and loving it. Lots of loaded international USC students pick up 4K+/month downtown penthouses all day so make friends with them for a good time. might be going back to southbay after this lease is up though, more friends there and I miss being closer to the beach.

whoever had questions about life at USC (or even UCLA) pm me, I can help you out.

Originally Posted by K1cker View Post
    Most young folks get like 4 roommates and each of em pay around 500 each not bad...most of LA is pretty ****. Full of Mexicans unless you have enough money to live near white people.
    That is the only way to make it if u r on a budget, have at least 2 room mates

Mirin situation, did you move there to pursue acting?
    Lol no i go to CC

That is the only way to make it if u r on a budget, have at least 2 room mates
    Hows the acting scene there? Do you run into alot of "actors"?

True, having roommates in general suck dik though IMO, sucks a two bedroom apartment here in texas is 900 a month in a nice area too, but sounds like that will get me in the poorhouse in LA.

K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500) K1cker is not very helpful. (-500)

My sister and I, when we drove through darker neighborhoods on our way to family, use to play count the white people. It looks like the person who spots 1 would win that game lol

My sister and I, when we drove through darker neighborhoods on our way to family, use to play count the white people. It looks like the person who spots 1 would win that game lol
    jesus, what ive heard is to stay away from the east side of la, the closer you are to the beach the safer?

Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prop CBR is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lived in LA all my life and will never leave. Lived on the southside, westside and now the Valley/hills. So much diversity.

True, having roommates in general suck dik though IMO, sucks a two bedroom apartment here in texas is 900 a month in a nice area too, but sounds like that will get me in the poorhouse in LA.

For 900 a month, you would probably have to live in a studio apt, even in the ****ty areas. Maybe if you're lucky, you could find one in Santa Monica etc. But you should consider the roommate method if you want to live in the Westside of LA. I really can't speak for acting but a lot of scouts wander around malls. One time someone from Disney invited my sister to audition, she didn't make the cut. Celebrities, I saw Miley Cyrus on Melrose Blvd. I'm sure it's not that hard if you frequent the places they frequent.

showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) showmustgoon has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by DreamWalkerOG View Post
    California has many great places.

LA can get super hectic and is very materialistic. I've lived here my whole life and am planning on transffering from my CC to Uni in Wisonsin to escape it for a little and expeirence something new. At the end of the day though LA is the chit in a lot of ways too, so much to do here, a lot of opportunity and diversity.
    brb paying 3-4 times the amount of tuition for out of state

Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000) Motocross18 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I love living here and would trade it for the world. My day consists of waking up, lifting, surfing, party at night, smashing sloots, going to class ****ING LOVE IT
    - On a Mission to do somthing memorable EVERY weekend