MafiosaBetch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Eggs make me want to throw up

This morning I woke up made me eggs(1 whole egg and 2 egg whites) and i added some cheese. I had one bite left and started to gag before i could eat it. It happens everytime I eat egg whites. What can i do to make them better or should I find an alternate?

toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000) toodlepip is just really nice. (+1000)
    Don't eat them if you don't like them. If you want to try some different ways to eat them there are a ton of 'omg how do I eat egg whites?!' threads. But there's no reason to eat them if you don't like them. They aren't magic. Just eat whole eggs or some other alternative that you enjoy.
    Goal: Peace, love & happiness...and arms that go bump in the night.

“It's never been true, not anywhere at any time, that the value of a soul, of a human spirit, is dependent on a number on a scale" G. Roth

Bekka22 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My best friend hates eggs, she's a vegetarian (eggs and dairy is all she will eat) so it's really hard for her to find a way to get more protein into her system, I suggested my favourite trick, 1 whole egg 2 egg whites 4 tablespoons of natural yoghurt and a handful of mixed frozen berries, put it all in the blender and drink, you'll never be able to taste the egg and its a fabulous protein booster! And Yummy to boot!
    Originally Posted by MafiosaBetch View Post
    This morning I woke up made me eggs(1 whole egg and 2 egg whites) and i added some cheese. I had one bite left and started to gag before i could eat it. It happens everytime I eat egg whites. What can i do to make them better or should I find an alternate?
    Love thy Training!

Luv Bek

xx

dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50) dogetta will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Some people just dont like eggs.Try other protein sources.Mix protein powder in oats,drink shakes. I could never force myself to drink raw eggs^^ lol.
    Living life clean and loving it!!

MafiosaBetch has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for your guys input. Normally I love eggs with my mom's homemade salsa or in a burrito. I don't know what is going on though. I am going to try the eggs with yogurt. I never tried raw eggs but when my mom eats them my stomach turns. Worth a shot though. Thanks again.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I will only eat eggs under 1 of 2 conditions.

-They are boiled.

OR

-My mom makes them with potatoes, onions, and sausage.

wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000) wakechica is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Can't do eggs. The smell makes me feel sick

lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) lynore is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How about cottage cheese or Greek youghert? Good protein alternatives and taste and smell much better.

zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10) zeeynepp is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I can only eat the whites. The yolk is definitely one of the most disgusting things out there. Cottage cheese is good, like Lynore said