Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000) GymShowerNap is just really nice. (+1000)
    i think OP is natty but just because he steps on stage at 166 lbs doesn't mean chit in terms of that. Obviously people in natty comps won't run heavy cycles to make it blatantly obvious....

OP just has golden genetics for 'dem aesthetics.

Originally Posted by SammyJr View Post
    weight is not an indicator of anything.

im 19, nearly 200 lbs and still have low bodyfat , and im natural, and he looks much better than me

probably holding a lot of water if you're bulking bro, when that drops you're probably several pounds less (and will look better)

Message Board King deadlifta123's Avatar
    deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000) deadlifta123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    I seriously don't understand the logic here. BRB believe these guys who bust their asses for BB purposes are juicing. But then most people automatically believe this dude is natty. BRB lifting on and off, BRB eating what I want, BRB 6'1" 210+lbs. Gotta be consistent.

7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50) 7usabball will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As natty as... oh nevermind

we're the misc, we know. now stop with the claiming natty. you're suppose to create the thread, mention nothing about being natty or not, and ignore anyone who says anything

Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by XClassic10 View Post

... currently trying to win my natural bodybuilding pro card.
    It's an odd place for this endeavour, regardless of everything else.

Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kratistos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol 5 10 180 not possible natty? lmfao cmon misc.

gj op. mirin aesthetics.
    IG: Chrisprotein

Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000) Chaan is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Kratistos View Post

gj op. mirin aesthetics.
    Nothing looks natural about him, sad to say, because that would look better imo. It's not that he is unnaturally big, but you can see it's built with chemicals.

SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SammyJr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by deadlifta123 View Post
    That doesn't make sense. Then it's a genetics issue. Unless you have some proven explanation of how cell-tech can make you look much more dense at a certain weight.
    i'm not going to look into that lol. but cell tech is a helluva drug. and weight isn't an indicator of using steroids.

Originally Posted by Kratistos View Post

gj op. mirin aesthetics.
    weight means nothing tard

if he looks like this naturally at 21 then it looks like he will be a top bodybuilder in the world when using

I seriously don't understand the logic here. BRB believe these guys who bust their asses for BB purposes are juicing. But then most people automatically believe this dude is natty. BRB lifting on and off, BRB eating what I want, BRB 6'1" 210+lbs. Gotta be consistent.

well OP does look a lot better than gzus. a lot more cut as well. im guessing you recently started lifting. i remember when i thought everyone was natty
    Full Blown Baby
    Kevin Levrone 100 lbs in my face

Medical Student - Class of 2021 ! :)

ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ronaldo1993 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gjdm defitnley natty remember you on seriousteenbodybuilding haven't blown up like most have on that website good luck with pro card
    nike just do it

Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol at thinking you can tell if anyone is juicing by looking at "the way his muscle is developed"

doesn't look natty sorry op. and contest weight is not an indicator of using juice. i judge based on your physique. how you look.

so what do you do to cut ?

do you feel creatine makes you look like crap? when i use it I look so bloated and like crap

also, what blows up are the most androgen receptive areas, going from head down. so shoulders and chest blow up the most (apparently). you have a good chest/delts. sooooo.... (not srs but just telling you )

i understand you're not allowed to admit anything tho

damn back seems to be really lacking
    Oh yeah because your logic is so profound right?

"Their androgen delts and traps"
    I'm so tired of hearing this ****ing bull. You've never juiced, nor have you ever trained AT LEAST one person who you have made protocols for. I do this for many people, and do it myself. But let's believe the 19 year old know it all...Ever heard of genetics? I've had guys with capped delts who haven't touched a thing.

Every compound gives you a different look, his physique in competition is flat (a clear indicator of not using gear, unless he's using bunk ****). This is how a real natural competitor competes, and his tapered waist makes him seem a lot bigger. Not taking anything away from him, he looks great.

Just because he was able to accomplish much more than you naturally doesn't mean you should jump on him for gear, in fact it's pathetic. Fix up your diet and training and maybe you'll be able to scrounge up what little portion of your dignity you have left to bring something to the table with your physique.

jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jono28613 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Joefind View Post

I'm so tired of hearing this ****ing bull. You've never juiced, nor have you ever trained AT LEAST one person who you have made protocols for. I do this for many people, and do it myself. But let's believe the 19 year old know it all...Ever heard of genetics? I've had guys with capped delts who haven't touched a thing.

Every compound gives you a different look, his physique in competition is flat (a clear indicator of not using gear, unless he's using bunk ****). This is how a real natural competitor competes, and his tapered waist makes him seem a lot bigger. Not taking anything away from him, he looks great.

Just because he was able to accomplish much more than you naturally doesn't mean you should jump on him for gear, in fact it's pathetic. Fix up your diet and training and maybe you'll be able to scrounge up what little portion of your dignity you have left to bring something to the table with your physique.
    even though i dont think op is natty, this post motivates me to lift harder and have hope for being a big natty.

repped.

hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hardyy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    looking sickkkk men
    south florida crew

IFPA Pro Bodybuilder XClassic10's Avatar
    XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    some of you guys are hilarious, lol really. i feel bad for a lot of you that are so quick to doubt, maybe if you weren't too busy discouraging yourself with the mindset that anyone with a halfway decent physique juiced to get there, you could accomplish something yourself.

lol at thinking you can tell if anyone is juicing by looking at "the way his muscle is developed"

doesn't look natty sorry op. and contest weight is not an indicator of using juice. i judge based on your physique. how you look.

so what do you do to cut ?

do you feel creatine makes you look like crap? when i use it I look so bloated and like crap

also, what blows up are the most androgen receptive areas, going from head down. so shoulders and chest blow up the most (apparently). you have a good chest/delts. sooooo.... (not srs but just telling you )

i understand you're not allowed to admit anything tho

damn back seems to be really lacking
    doesn't really matter if you think i look natty or not, the bottom line is that I know for a fact that I am and never used a single steroid to get where I am. I believe I'm natural, my organizations do, my fellow competitors do, that's all that matters.

cutting i just track every single calorie and macro, and gradually lower my calories every few weeks. i take creatine mono year round, even when i'm competed. as long as you drink enough water there should be no bloating. people that complain of bloating are probably just eating a lot and/or like sh*t, or they're just higher bodyfat than they think they are so they blame their softness on the 'creatine bloat'. as long as you drink enough water you're fine.

back is lacking behind the front side for sure, but not terribly. it's mainly the thickness that i need to work on. very hard for natural athlete to have a truly thick back IMO, but i'll bust my ass off regardless.

He competed at 5'10" 166lbs and you guys are claiming not natural....
    I've read this guys threads before. I don't think he's ever gained more than 10lbs a year.
    this. i've made steady gains over the year.. i've gained more than 10 lbs. in a year, but definitely not straight muscle and most of it was fat. i've probably just put on 2-3 lbs. of muscle a year or so.

not sure if serious

brb getting accused of taking steroids
    brb guys telling me "good base" to work off of
    lol that was funny, strong contradictions

Originally Posted by PhilAUS View Post
    Im hoping your natty brah - gives me hope

Trying to score pics of some of my old man's friends that competed in Natural Mr. Australia - Misc wont believe what you can do natty.
    I am brah, hope achieved.

If you can find them, post em up. I'd really be interested to see what those brahs looks like, never seen any Australian natural pictures.

Originally Posted by GymShowerNap View Post
    i think OP is natty but just because he steps on stage at 166 lbs doesn't mean chit in terms of that. Obviously people in natty comps won't run heavy cycles to make it blatantly obvious....

OP just has golden genetics for 'dem aesthetics.

probably holding a lot of water if you're bulking bro, when that drops you're probably several pounds less (and will look better)

I don't mean to toot my own horn, but it really is genetics that it comes down to a lot. both of my parents were athletes, my brother runs track at a Division 1 school, I have good genes for athletics i guess (i know not related to bodybuilding directly but sorta). i naturally have rounder muscle bellies, wide shoulders/clavicle, big ribcage, and small waist. when you take someone with genetics like that, and bust their ass off for half a decade and stay consistent with a solid workout routine and diet effectively, these are the kind of results you get. imagine if you trained one of the top highschool football prospects as a bodybuilder instead of football, i'm sure he'd look like a f*cking beast too and a lot better than me.

this this this.... this is basically my life. i live and breathe bodybuilding, literally every single thing i do i have to weigh out the consequences in regards to will it hurt or help my physique. i rarely ever go out and drink, party, etc. because of these exact reasons.

Originally Posted by 7usabball View Post
    As natty as... oh nevermind

we're the misc, we know. now stop with the claiming natty. you're suppose to create the thread, mention nothing about being natty or not, and ignore anyone who says anything
    that would just backfire. if i just ignored the natty remarks, people would just assume i'm avoiding the question and don't want to directly answer it because i have juiced and don't want to have to say.

Originally Posted by Chaan View Post
    Nothing looks natural about him, sad to say, because that would look better imo. It's not that he is unnaturally big, but you can see it's built with chemicals.
    lol. wow.

please tell me how you can see that I'm "built with chemicals". are you some type of wizard that you can xray into my muscle and see that there are chemicals in there?

this is one of the dumbest posts i've read this thread.

i'm not going to look into that lol. but cell tech is a helluva drug. and weight isn't an indicator of using steroids.

weight means nothing tard

if he looks like this naturally at 21 then it looks like he will be a top bodybuilder in the world when using

well OP does look a lot better than gzus. a lot more cut as well. im guessing you recently started lifting. i remember when i thought everyone was natty

not gonna lie i've had the thought of turning to the dark side and trying to work my way up the IFBB circuit to the Olympia stage, but I've never actually wanted to go through with it. I don't wanna risk ruining my physique and lines, and don't wanna get like monstrous huge and have society look at me like a freak.. i wouldn't want that and all of my family and friends wouldn't want that either, especially my family, they've already told me they never want me to juice lol.

Originally Posted by ronaldo1993 View Post
    Gjdm defitnley natty remember you on seriousteenbodybuilding haven't blown up like most have on that website good luck with pro card
    thanks man. another person who gets it.. i've never blown up all at once.

Originally Posted by Joefind View Post

this is a very good, intelligent post. likewise, I've seen some people with rounded, capped delts that have little to no training. it's genetics in a lot of cases.. my waist, muscle bellies, and structure make me look bigger than i actually am. i have a really good v taper so i'm sure that makes me appear a lot bigger in pictures. if you stood me next to a national level NPC competitor, I would get dwarfed.
    http://instagram.com/live_laugh_lift26
    www.youtube.com/user/ClassicAesthetics26
    ******** Page: http://www.********.com/CorbinPiersonNaturalFitness
    http://theflexibledieters.com/

MAN Sports Athlete

Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000) Brofessional is just really nice. (+1000)
    Mind is always completely blown at how people don't believe something like this is achievable natty. He's not 'big' whatsoever, just very lean. You brahs need to get educated on natty contest prep / average weights / go to a natty show.

this this this.... this is basically my life. i live and breathe bodybuilding, literally every single thing i do i have to weigh out the consequences in regards to will it hurt or help my physique. i rarely ever go out and drink, party, etc. because of these exact reasons.
    Sound unnecessarily imbalanced brah.

Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000) Joefind is just really nice. (+1000)
    So sammyjr negged me and wrote this:

"lol *******. you look like sh*t and are criticizing me. im 19 and natural. gtfo out misc and start lifting them weights babe"

I really have to laugh at how you even got your rep power, lots of mod cock sucking? The maturity level is mind-blowing

CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) CurryTech777 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    do you not train obliques to keep your waist that tiny? Also do you do the bench dumbbell pullover for lats? I have read that it can increase your chest cavity to make your shoulder to waist ratio appear larger.
    -USC-Bakers-Raiders-

Rahmit inmah ashol

SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50) SiBruh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Am i the only one with a woody...

no homer

atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) atlathlete1 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Your bodyspace says 17.25" arms. Is that in contest shape or bulking?
    Braves - Falcons - Thrashers - UGA
    ***Georgia Crew***

XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) XClassic10 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Brofessional View Post
    Mind is always completely blown at how people don't believe something like this is achievable natty. He's not 'big' whatsoever, just very lean. You brahs need to get educated on natty contest prep / average weights / go to a natty show.

Sound unnecessarily imbalanced brah.
    well damn i wouldn't go that far lol, i don't think i'm massive but to say i'm not 'big whatsoever' is a bit of an overstatement. i've been well over 200 a few times with reasonable bodyfat so i have some mass.

and oh it is for sure, i forreal have like a disorder lol. i probably made it sound worse than it is though, it's not like i don't have friends or anything. i have a bunch that i hang out with all the time, i just rarely drink and don't go out as much the typical college student, although i still do go out. considering the normal college student goes out like 2-3 times a week haha that's not bad though.

Originally Posted by CurryTech777 View Post
    do you not train obliques to keep your waist that tiny? Also do you do the bench dumbbell pullover for lats? I have read that it can increase your chest cavity to make your shoulder to waist ratio appear larger.
    yep i never train obliques different. i do weighed decline crunches for my front portion every now and then though. i've heard that too, but i've never consistently done them in my routine. i think i just naturally have a bigger ribcage that helps with the vacuum and width.

Originally Posted by atlathlete1 View Post
    Your bodyspace says 17.25" arms. Is that in contest shape or bulking?
    a lot of those are old, i haven't been keeping up to date with measurements lately. most they ever got up to when i was bulking was close to 17.75-18, and contest condition they're probably like 16.5-7.

MAN Sports Athlete

pic update, taken last week sometime.

MAN Sports Athlete

SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000) SpencerFS is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Damn op looking ****ing impressive hope i can look like that in a few years. Question do you train muscle groups once or twice a week?

Good luck on your competition i think you will do well!
    Heat,Dolphins

TECHNO CREW

Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sergis has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    mirin naturalclassic10
    straight white male and proud

fat as fuk and disgust

no hover - no enter thread crew

Originally Posted by SpencerFS View Post
    Damn op looking ****ing impressive hope i can look like that in a few years. Question do you train muscle groups once or twice a week?

Good luck on your competition i think you will do well!
    thanks man! depends on the muscle group. chest, back, and sometimes legs i train twice a week. arms and shoulders i just train once a week.

MAN Sports Athlete

skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skullcrusher149 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vacuum looks sick, damn.
    Life is not the opposite of death, death is the opposite of birth; life is eternal.

The ritual goes: same window, different visual.

AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10) AllKindsaGainz is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Reeves > Zane

Originally Posted by skullcrusher149 View Post
    Vacuum looks sick, damn.
    thanks brah.

Originally Posted by AllKindsaGainz View Post
    Reeves > Zane
    bro you can't be cereal... zane >>> reeves in all aspects

MAN Sports Athlete

baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) baraaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very good natural physique. That's what you do with hard work and eating clean 24/7.
    Obviously if someone uses a harsh compound like anavar or primo he wouldn't be you size, but rather 225 lbs in contest shape.

Originally Posted by baraaa View Post
    Very good natural physique. That's what you do with hard work and eating clean 24/7.
    Obviously if someone uses a harsh compound like anavar or primo he wouldn't be you size, but rather 225 lbs in contest shape.
    correct! i don't understand how some of these people don't get that if i was cycling, i'd be a sh*t ton bigger..

MAN Sports Athlete

sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50) sirjonnymontag will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Do you get laid a lot? Do girls want your body?

Originally Posted by sirjonnymontag View Post
    Do you get laid a lot? Do girls want your body?
    I have a girlfriend currently.. but from what others have told me and what friends have said they've overheard girls talking about me on campus.. i wouldn't have much of a problem getting laid.

MAN Sports Athlete

TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000) TeenageBuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    you look great brah. i believe you're natural, it's all about the genetics, and people that don't have the genetics or willpower will immediately think someone that looks good is juicing. I'm gonna be competing too, my avi was at ~185 months ago and i've made much improvement since, still natty at 17

calves are lagging badd though!
    1k+