Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Do I confirm date tomorrow?

I set up a date with girl.

cliffs:
    -ask her to go out one day, she suggest tuesday.
    -tuesday rolls around and she texts me that she has too much hwk and wants to reschedule to friday.
    -i ask her when shes free on friday (3hrs later) and she says shes available anytime that day. (4 hours roll by, left my phone at home had a bball game. sent: 1230am) i tell her where to meet and when.
    -no response the next day.

Should I confirm later today about our date?

note: she is a shy girl and I think she got nervous on tuesday so she flaked. and after all of our good rapport she has been slowing down. again nervous. i know she is interested, but i feel her nervousness could result in another flake. how do i loosen things up?

what do brahs?

each time i scheduled the date, i said well grab and drink and possibly bowl. should i change the date? confused.

reps.

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I would. Worst case she flakes again.
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50) theprodigyx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by backintheda View Post
    I would. Worst case she flakes again.
    I set it up for 7pm. Is it wrong to text her at like noon to confirm? or should I wait till later? Kind of want to plan my Friday... Shes kind of ruining it because I don't know whats going on. I WANT to go on this date though..

PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yes.

Just send something like "is 7pm still ok for you?" etc.

Its not hard OP and its not even trivial. Stop stressing over it and get on that sms!

Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
    yes.

Just send something like "is 7pm still ok for you?" etc.

Its not hard OP and its not even trivial. Stop stressing over it and get on that sms!
    I know brah. I overthink.jpeg but bishes need to stop messing with brahs. just agree or not if a guy asks you out. especially after a flake.

PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50) PhoenixFlare will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theprodigyx View Post
    I know brah. I overthink.jpeg but bishes need to stop messing with brahs. just agree or not if a guy asks you out. especially after a flake.
    understand brew. Good luck.

backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) backintheda is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'd send it earlier, honest, don't give her a chance to make other plans.

"Be curious and never give up, however difficult things might seem. Remember to look up at the stars and not down at your feet. Try to make sense of what you see and about what makes the universe exist. Be curious. And however difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do, and succeed at. It matters that you don't just give up." -Stephen Hawking

Originally Posted by PhoenixFlare View Post
    understand brew. Good luck.
    repped.
    I'd send it earlier, honest, don't give her a chance to make other plans.
    Word. Will do.

repped.

Word. Will do.
    Please update. Will be back at work tomorrow night and would like to know what has transpired.

srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) srsapples has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I set up a date with girl.

cliffs:
    -ask her to go out one day, she suggest tuesday.
    -tuesday rolls around and she texts me that she has too much hwk and wants to reschedule to friday.
    -i ask her when shes free on friday (3hrs later) and she says shes available anytime that day. (4 hours roll by, left my phone at home had a bball game. sent: 1230am) i tell her where to meet and when.
    -no response the next day.

Should I confirm later today about our date?

note: she is a shy girl and I think she got nervous on tuesday so she flaked. and after all of our good rapport she has been slowing down. again nervous. i know she is interested, but i feel her nervousness could result in another flake. how do i loosen things up?

what do brahs?

each time i scheduled the date, i said well grab and drink and possibly bowl. should i change the date? confused.

reps.
    If you're looking to smash & disregard, do it.

If you're possibly looking for something more serious, don't do it. Her flakiness will just carry over into the relationship.
    lift heavy
    acquire aesthetics

Please update. Will be back at work tomorrow night and would like to know what has transpired.
    Sent "Still on for tonight at 7?" She respond with: Yeah

bishes gon bish

thanks brah

bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bigg_K is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    gj brah

let us know how it goes
    My Get back into shape! Cut for 29. workout log / journal -http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160856081&p=1221916071

Originally Posted by bigg_K View Post
    gj brah

let us know how it goes
    will do.

mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) mrdot has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    same thing happened to me except she flaked even after we confirmed and didnt say anything about it

good luck breh

FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FeelTheFear is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    yes confirm
    The best years of your life are the ones in which you decide your problems are your own. You do not blame them on your mother, the ecology, or the president. You realize that you control your own destiny.

UPDATE:

Just got home from the date. Bowled two games... She mentions shes hungry and asks if Ive eaten. So we end up driving and getting sushi afterwards. 3 hour date... I drop her off near her car, and she leans over and gives me a hug. I go for a kiss on the cheek since she didn't give me a chance to on the lips. Overall it was a $60 date :/ She was mentioning how she has hit golf balls before, when we drove by the range. And I told her.. "Maybe we should hit some sometime" and she says "maybe"

What do now? Could use some help... The date went well... But not sure if it went well enough? What do in this situation?

kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) kptran21 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    UPDATE:

Just got home from the date. Bowled two games... She mentions shes hungry and asks if Ive eaten. So we end up driving and getting sushi afterwards. 3 hour date... I drop her off near her car, and she leans over and gives me a hug. I go for a kiss on the cheek since she didn't give me a chance to on the lips. Overall it was a $60 date :/ She was mentioning how she has hit golf balls before, when we drove by the range. And I told her.. "Maybe we should hit some sometime" and she says "maybe"

What do now? Could use some help... The date went well... But not sure if it went well enough? What do in this situation?
    I'm sorry

sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000) sincity88 is just really nice. (+1000)
    You don't get sushi on a first date unless you're going dutch.

Originally Posted by sincity88 View Post
    You don't get sushi on a first date unless you're going dutch.
    She wanted it... She must have liked me to want to go get food with me.

Anyways... a short bowling date turned into a 3 hour mission to get sushi since it took over 20 minutes to get a table! Im done.

algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000) algor1thm is just really nice. (+1000)
    Anyways... a short bowling date turned into a 3 hour mission to get sushi since it took over 20 minutes to get a table! Im done.
    I have some bad newz for you

akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    My spider-sense detects low interest level on her part, best move is to ignore her until she shows more interest, if/when she does, play it cool and do a cheap date and feel it out from there.
    ~~~When in doubt, chill out.~~~

-Ice Cold. Everytime.

Originally Posted by akujiki13 View Post
    My spider-sense detects low interest level on her part, best move is to ignore her until she shows more interest, if/when she does, play it cool and do a cheap date and feel it out from there.
    Word. A part of me thinks shes not interested and ill prob delete her number tomorrow. but another sense makes me wonder why she even went to sushi after bowling for a little over an hour with me? must have been some interest. but dinner could have killed it since it took 20min for a table.. for brahs reading this.. make sure your first date is about an hour. good enough to build attraction and leave while your good. rather than long ones which give the chance to kill attraction. bish y u gettin hungry?

Don't delete her number this soon, that's silly. As far as dinner on first dates, I usually avoid it for many reasons. If she's not interested, that means you're out usually around $40-$50 which sucks anyway you spin it. Coffee/drinks are the easiest/cheapest. Well you could always go for a walk somewhere, that way you get a bit of exercise, ha.

The maybe comment could go either way, honestly. Hard to say. Text her Sunday night and see if she wants to come over for movie/alcohol at your place.

Thanks for updating it OP. Reps.

Don't delete her number this soon, that's silly. As far as dinner on first dates, I usually avoid it for many reasons. If she's not interested, that means you're out usually around $40-$50 which sucks anyway you spin it. Coffee/drinks are the easiest/cheapest. Well you could always go for a walk somewhere, that way you get a bit of exercise, ha.

The maybe comment could go either way, honestly. Hard to say. Text her Sunday night and see if she wants to come over for movie/alcohol at your place.

Thanks for updating it OP. Reps.
    No problem bro. Thanks for the constructive advice. I ended up sending "hope you got home safe. I had a good time, lets do it again sometime" to her last night an hour after the date. No response. Still wondering why after over an hour of bolwing why she would want to keep hanging out if she wasn't interested. Especially when I tried to leave the sushi place after they said it would take over 20min to wait. She was like "no worries, thats fine!"

akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) akujiki13 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    No problem bro. Thanks for the constructive advice. I ended up sending "hope you got home safe. I had a good time, lets do it again sometime" to her last night an hour after the date. No response. Still wondering why after over an hour of bolwing why she would want to keep hanging out if she wasn't interested. Especially when I tried to leave the sushi place after they said it would take over 20min to wait. She was like "no worries, thats fine!"
    Because she was hungry and you were willing to buy her sushi. I would have MAYBE taken her to McD's for a happy meal if she was nice, but the way you describe her I would have been like "yeah i ate already" or be a boss and say, "you got food at your place? make me a sammich". Were you making physical contact during the date? Sounds like you got a little sympathy hug at the end. I call it the 'hug of death'.

Cliffs: She not that into you, delete number, boss up, onward to next chick
    ~~~When in doubt, chill out.~~~

-Ice Cold. Everytime.

Originally Posted by akujiki13 View Post
    Because she was hungry and you were willing to buy her sushi. I would have MAYBE taken her to McD's for a happy meal if she was nice, but the way you describe her I would have been like "yeah i ate already" or be a boss and say, "you got food at your place? make me a sammich". Were you making physical contact during the date? Sounds like you got a little sympathy hug at the end. I call it the 'hug of death'.

Cliffs: She not that into you, delete number, boss up, onward to next chick
    fasho, so no more contact? we didn't decide sushi. we decided to get food, than decided..but yea shiits lame. as for physical contact. a little here and there. hard to do at dinner. bowling highfives. wrap.

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    sushi roll... oh yes you do ...

yes... you ... do
    wiiiddip kinetic.

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    I ended up sending "hope you got home safe. I had a good time, lets do it again sometime" to her last night an hour after the date. No response.
    I don't even... WHY DO SO MANY GUYS DO THIS! I can understand the next day or day after, but an hour after it ended? C'mon buddy, learn from your mistake for next time. Shows your desperate. Be cool and indifferent by not getting the urge to send a txt straight after.

She was like "no worries, thats fine!"
    This is the cringer for me. I think she interpreted your msg as THANKING her for a good time. She doesn't say she had a great time back(normally a normal response when someone says it first, and they reciprocate). She ignores answering your 'lets do it again sometime'.

OP, for next time. If you want to send a msg, do it the day after or two. You do not say 'hope you got some safe' or 'lets do it again sometime'. If you MUST msg, just say "I had a great time last night", that's it...
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    She stayed with you to get sushi because it's delicious, expensive as fuuck, and she wasn't paying.

Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    I don't even... WHY DO SO MANY GUYS DO THIS! I can understand the next day or day after, but an hour after it ended? C'mon buddy, learn from your mistake for next time. Shows your desperate. Be cool and indifferent by not getting the urge to send a txt straight after.

This is the cringer for me. I think she interpreted your msg as THANKING her for a good time. She doesn't say she had a great time back(normally a normal response when someone says it first, and they reciprocate). She ignores answering your 'lets do it again sometime'.

OP, for next time. If you want to send a msg, do it the day after or two. You do not say 'hope you got some safe' or 'lets do it again sometime'. If you MUST msg, just say "I had a great time last night", that's it...
    \

Agreed. ive never done it before.. was told my some bros to send that message. why does texting have to be so difficult.

Anyways. You guys say no contact... my bros say to call her monday night. which one?
    Last edited by theprodigyx; 09-15-2012 at 08:57 PM.