Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Azrairc has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Weird injury in my elbow making squatting very painful

I have had a nagging injury stemming from what I believe was from doing overhead tricep extensions for months in my left elbow/tricep region. It was just a little painful but enough to the point that I dropped any tricep extensions with ez curls extensions, db, etc from my workout program and after about a month of no pain I tried to reincorporate it and got the same symptoms(no other lifts bother it, not even oh press or bench press). Oddly enough the first most painful moment came when I was doing sprints and I got a sharp semi-excruciating pain in that area and had been very painful when I workout since. What this has to do with squats is that when I set up I rotate my arms in under the bar and bring my arms in making my upper back contract to keep the bar stable on my back kinda the way rippetoe teaches it and this is the most painful.. in between sets I am in excruciating pain and I've tried an elbow wrap and changing my grip but I just leads to me having no stability with the bar. This has been happening for about 2 weeks (the excruciating pain) and I want to get it check out soon for a torn ligament. Basically after squats the pain but it aches sometimes and when I wake up in them morning it hurts pretty bad.

Any ideas of what it could be and if I should shell out the money for a x-ray? or I could just switch to front squats but it feels like it will take at least a month to heal.

Cliffs

-injured elbow doing tricep extension
    -hurts when setting up for squat because of grip
    -cant keep the bar stable
    -should I shell out the money for an x-ray or hope it goes away on its on