24/7 Customer Service 1-866-236-8417 Need Help? 1-866-236-8417

redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) redmchalo is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Shoulder/trap/neck/collarbone pain after workout. What is wrong?

The day of my workout, I noticed that my left shoulder was feeling a little odd when I woke up that morning because I slept on it awkwardly. I had to do chest and upper back (rear delts and traps). My first exercise was a flat barbell chest press with good form (shoulders tucked back, slight arch in back, bringing bar down to nipples and not locking out at the top) and I had no pain. But, when I moved onto the incline barbell chest press, things got interesting. I was running late that day and I only had 20 minutes to workout before the gym closed and I had to move immediately to my 8 rep max on those inclines without warming up to them. That is when my left shoulder/trapezius muscle and the side of my neck hurt like hell. I worked through the pain somehow, thinking it would go away. Then I moved onto barbell shrugs and my shoulder, trap, the side of neck and left side of collarbone hurt like hell-didn't get through 1 set because of the pain. There was even a dull pain in my left shoulder blade. I moved onto the rear delt dumbbell raises and the exact same muscles hurt. Shoulder/trap/neck/collarbone all hurt when I raise my arm overhead or laterally. I can still reach behind my back with no problem though. What is wrong? I am currently exercising my rotator cuff, no pain while doing the exercises-"innies and outies" but they are not helping my issue. I tried doing back (barbell and tbar rows) today and I couldn't because of the pain.