Thread: Weird Doubt

ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100) ZeroWeiss is not very well liked. (-100)

Weird Doubt

I never read in this forum, but i wanna ask about these : Muscle Capillarity, reduced lactic acid generation and pain tolerance.

I saw somewhere this can be achived by doing very high reps, like 30 reps and so.

But what is this exactly? what is "Muscle Capillarity" and what is it for? is to let the blood pass better in the muscles or something ???

XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Capillaries are the end points of the circulatory system, at which nutrients and oxigen and other nice stuff are transfered from the blood to the cell/tissue....

Dude, breaking over the mental barrier of pushing yourself over the pain barrier when working on the pump and vascularization is done by doing a exercise until you feel your muscles will explode....be that 20 or 30 reps......
    If your body cannot handle it, make sure sheer willpower will.....

Strength Enthusiast Retardo-pex's Avatar
    Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000) Retardo-pex is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ZeroWeiss View Post
    I never read in this forum, but i wanna ask about these : Muscle Capillarity, reduced lactic acid generation and pain tolerance.

I saw somewhere this can be achived by doing very high reps, like 30 reps and so.

But what is this exactly? what is "Muscle Capillarity" and what is it for? is to let the blood pass better in the muscles or something ???
    Pain tolerance is literally causing yourself pain in oder to adjust and endure it in one way or another. Running a marathon for the first time probabaly takes a good amount of pain tolerance. When I do sets of 15+ for something like calves its going to furt byt he time i'm done, being able to push throuhg that pain for another rep or two is pain tolerance. Basically you don't want to have to stop because it hurts, you want to stop because your muscle is done, not because it hurts.