boostin1004 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

workout program with dislocated shoulder

So i dislocated my shoulder this past weekend and I think any upper body workouts are out of the question until I fully recover. So I guess my plan is to hit my legs really hard for the next month or two. I won't be able to do any squats because of my shoulder. I don't think I'll be able to do any variations of deadlifts because of the heavy weight. So can you guys help me out with a routine to really work my legs? I'm looking for a routine that hits the gym 2-3 times a week plus some running in between. Any suggestions?

Registered User OperationChisel's Avatar
    OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) OperationChisel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Talk to a physical therapist if you can. They'll help you recover your shoulder and provide exercises that won't aggravate your injury.
    www.42Workouts.com