Thread: Shoulder help

Registered User therealbrownboy's Avatar
    therealbrownboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking Shoulder help

So I've been going to the gym for about 2 months now, and when I do my workout afterwards I feel no ache/pain afterwards? Is this normal? Am I not working it hard enough?
    Also I was doing my traps yesterday and now in-between my neck and shoulder blades it feels tight as heck, is this normal too?

XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) XADO is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Soreness doesn't necessary mean that you had a good workout or a bad one ......

And yes, sometimes soreness is an indicator that you have worked that part of the body ....And it is normal to feel some tightness in the worked muscles after a workout....
    If your body cannot handle it, make sure sheer willpower will.....

k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000) k9pit is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Are your shoulders growing or looking better in general?

My front delts will typically get DOMs/soreness.
    My side delts will only be sore if I do a tremendous amount of volume.
    My rear delts are rarely ever sore at all.

With all of the above said, my shoulders grow....but I've learned that I get the most growth when I keep barbell presses in the 8-12 rep range and everything else in the 10-15 range (including DB presses).

The key thing is if they are growing or not.

The area between your neck in shoulder blades are your mid/lower traps. The traps cover a large area so you likely worked them effectively. Get a massage or roll around on a tennis ball (or a pool ball if you're hardcore), srs.