Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit eksotaleko's BodySpace

How do I know if I'm physically attractive or not? (no pic in here)(srs)

I posted a picture of myself on this forum earlier. People here said I'm average looking, 5/10 and 7/10. On another forum they said I wasn't ugly but no one said I was good looking either. I think the photo might have been bad too which might affect people's opinion. Then a few days ago I was in a chat on stickam with a fairly hot girl broadcasting and a couple of guys on cam chatting in the room. She said I was the hottest guy in the chat room. I looked at the other guys and I'm straight so I can't tell very well but to me it looked like two of the other guys were quite good looking. My self esteem is really low right now. And I hate my mother and my sister, which I have done for more than ten years so that's not new. One reason I hate them is that my mother gets hit on by men all the time and her reaction is that of a whore. My sister is a total whore in every way. A lot of guys give her attention and she has slept with a lot of guys. I remember in high school there was a year book. My sister got called "the hottest girl in school" in that year book. When I saw her after that she had a big haughty, self-righteous smile. And then I get rejected by girls all the time. But some show indications of interest which makes me unsure.

(inbefore grow up, beta, phaggot, negs. I don't give a rat's ass. If you're one of those you never knew what it's like to always be rejected and to hate your parents and to have no friends, you probably have a good relationship to your parents and a happy childhood too so u don't know anything about what it's like.)

Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Jiggsaww is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Jiggsaww's BodySpace
    show us pics or negs phaggot

Stats: 5'8", 143 lbs
    Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Roflcopterbro has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Roflcopterbro's BodySpace
    Big forehead = 10/10

Stats: 6'0", 175 lbs
    brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) brenden87 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit brenden87's BodySpace
    you would just know by looking in the mirror. if you're unsure, you're probably average or below

if you have low self-esteem and have distorted perception, you can tell by people's comments and noticing girls checking you out regularly
    1/2 Spanish
    1/2 Korean

1/1 Eurasian.

Stats: 5'10", 205 lbs
    TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) TruckDriver66 has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit TruckDriver66's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by brenden87 View Post
    you would just know by looking in the mirror. if you're unsure, you're probably average or below

if you have low self-esteem and have distorted perception, you can tell by people's comments and noticing girls checking you out regularly
    i often think i look better than I really do

what to do then?

Stats: 190 lbs
    AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AussieBrand's BodySpace
    Originally Posted by eksotaleko View Post
    I posted a picture of myself on this forum earlier. People here said I'm average looking, 5/10 and 7/10. On another forum they said I wasn't ugly but no one said I was good looking either. I think the photo might have been bad too which might affect people's opinion. Then a few days ago I was in a chat on stickam with a fairly hot girl broadcasting and a couple of guys on cam chatting in the room. She said I was the hottest guy in the chat room. I looked at the other guys and I'm straight so I can't tell very well but to me it looked like two of the other guys were quite good looking. My self esteem is really low right now. And I hate my mother and my sister, which I have done for more than ten years so that's not new. One reason I hate them is that my mother gets hit on by men all the time and her reaction is that of a whore. My sister is a total whore in every way. A lot of guys give her attention and she has slept with a lot of guys. I remember in high school there was a year book. My sister got called "the hottest girl in school" in that year book. When I saw her after that she had a big haughty, self-righteous smile. And then I get rejected by girls all the time. But some show indications of interest which makes me unsure.

(inbefore grow up, beta, phaggot, negs. I don't give a rat's ass. If you're one of those you never knew what it's like to always be rejected and to hate your parents and to have no friends, you probably have a good relationship to your parents and a happy childhood too so u don't know anything about what it's like.)
    Originally Posted by Jiggsaww View Post
    show us pics or negs phaggot
    Reds taking over the forum? Not attractive at all

Stats: 5'10", 193 lbs
    rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) rckrdude has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit rckrdude's BodySpace
    Assuming you aren't forever alone, you would know via social interactions. You would be getting compliments about your appearance and acknowledgements of your attractiveness regularly. That is the reason why most good looking people KNOW they are attractive. They hear about it so much that it reinforces and cements the fact in their head.
    ★ 92B ★

Reps owed:

blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    OP how does it feel to have a 15 year olds body

eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) eksotaleko has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by AussieBrand View Post
    Reds taking over the forum? Not attractive at all
    I'm green half the time and red half the time. I don't care about reps at all. If you do you're a phaggot.

Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    shhh no tears

Originally Posted by rckrdude View Post
    Assuming you aren't forever alone, you would know via social interactions. You would be getting compliments about your appearance and acknowledgements of your attractiveness regularly. That is the reason why most good looking people KNOW they are attractive. They hear about it so much that it reinforces and cements the fact in their head.
    yeah but I told you about that girl on stickam. And also I look grumpy a lot of the time which probably turns girls off which means they don't show interest. Plus some girls seem to not want to show interest when a guy sees them, when he turns around they look at him, I might be wrong about that. I was at university for 3 years at different courses. Around 14 girls showed some kind of interest there I think. There are some girls that have shown interest before too. One friend I had before said to me that he had talked to a girl that was in my class and her sister and that they had told him that they thought I was "cute". I'm not sure what to make of "cute". I don't even know if cute is a compliment. I might think a puppy or an 80-year old woman are cute. That doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. I don't know what to make of all this.

bump

Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000) Fukkoutdawheyy is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ask your mom dude

Registered User ROLOTOMASSI_639's Avatar
    Stats: 6'0", 233 lbs
    ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ROLOTOMASSI_639 has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Visit ROLOTOMASSI_639's BodySpace
    Brochacho you need to chill... I walk around with a pissed off face all the time. I still get stares from women. It doesn't matter if you think your attractive or not. It's how you carry yourself. When you walk into a room you, will know if your attractive or not make a sweeping pass with your vision. Catch women looking at you. That's how you know. Don't judge yourself to other people because they are not you. You cannot control how other people look. All you can do is be you man.

Cliffs:
    Chill out
    I walk around pissed off too
    Don't care about other people
    Make a vision sweep for on lookers
    Control what you can control
    Stop judging
    Texas A&M Kingsville UNI

bench: 415x1
    squat: 545x5
    dead: 550x3

blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) blazevic is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    guys check me out all the time, its awkward being in the gym and having a mirror because i see guys looking at me thinking i dont know but i can see them in the mirror....

ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) ermagehd has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    yeah but I told you about that girl on stickam. And also I look grumpy a lot of the time which probably turns girls off which means they don't show interest. Plus some girls seem to not want to show interest when a guy sees them, when he turns around they look at him, I might be wrong about that. I was at university for 3 years at different courses. Around 14 girls showed some kind of interest there I think. There are some girls that have shown interest before too. One friend I had before said to me that he had talked to a girl that was in my class and her sister and that they had told him that they thought I was "cute". I'm not sure what to make of "cute". I don't even know if cute is a compliment. I might think a puppy or an 80-year old woman are cute. That doesn't mean I'm attracted to them. I don't know what to make of all this.
    strong granny phucker

Stats: 5'9", 171 lbs
    BodyPoints: 1953
    Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) Django has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit Django's BodySpace
    If you're attractive people tell you you're attractive and frequently.. unless you're extremely anti social.

Stats: 190 lbs
    AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) AussieBrand has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Visit AussieBrand's BodySpace
    I'm green half the time and red half the time. I don't care about reps at all. If you do you're a phaggot.