Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) TheAdlerian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by bobbobson View Post
    americans are brainwashed into mindless patriotism and cannot look at 9/11 rationally

/thread
    I was a grown man when 911 happened and on the phone with my girlfriend who was watching the towers go down from the top of her building. I was in the city to get her ASAP. Thus, I saw the shrines to all the people who died.

Hundreds of them were Hispanic maintenance people who probably weren't even citizens and had nothing to do with any reason the event happened.

TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TheCore84 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LongJohnson1 View Post
    So that makes it right to kill 200 thousand innocent people
    Please don't breed op. go preach to the soviets as well, they were about to invade before the bombs were dropped. You really should do some research on this before your flower power crap.
    Bears, Bulls, Blackhawks, and White Sox

Misc Hard Seltzer Crew

Recovering Tradie Crew

GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    One was a terrorist attack the other an attack during a state of war

/thread
    Define terrorism. In their view, 9/11 was an act of war. Regardless, if the bombs weren't dropped, the US would have had to invade mainland Japan which very easily would have left millions dead and prolonged the war for years. It was a utilitarian act. The US shot-callers were (and still aren't!) ruthless savages out to cause mayhem and death throughout the world.

Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Deezenutz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'm half Japanese, and I think it's fukking stupid how some people can still hate on Japan for what they did. Yeah, the Japanese were REALLY evil fuks back then, and it's understandable that America retaliated after Japan bombed pearl harbor, but I just find it ignorant how some people are still racist and hateful towards Japan, ESPECIALLY after 200,000+ people died, compared to the casualties of Pearl Harbor.

War in general is fukking stupid though. Imagine if everyone on the planet worked together, instead of using our money on killing each other. How much more we could benefit our civilization.
    Last edited by Deezenutz; 09-10-2012 at 09:54 PM.
    There and back again twice, a deep red's tale.

Registered User SkinnyFatGinger's Avatar
    SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down OP is a raging *******!

I joined the army 3 months after 9/11. I did 3 tours in Iraq, during which I watched countless Americans die, lose limbs, and get burned up till they looked like monsters. I wish op got his legs and pecker blasted off in an efp strike.

victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    So that makes it right to kill 200 thousand innocent people
    They made the right decision to drop the bombs, in comparison to other possible alternatives. (mainland invasion, aerial bombing)

Your whole argument is based of the fallacy that the only reason the bombs were dropped was to kill Japanese civilians.

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GettinFitt View Post
    Define terrorism. In their view, 9/11 was an act of war. Regardless, if the bombs weren't dropped, the US would have had to invade mainland Japan which very easily would have left millions dead and prolonged the war for years. It was a utilitarian act. The US shot-callers were (and still aren't!) ruthless savages out to cause mayhem and death throughout the world.
    An attack against a state in a time of peace would be my broad definition. The US had not declared a state of war against those who perpetrated the attacks of 9/11. It's the same story people in my home (N.Ireland) have tried to use to justify their terrorism. Just because one side believes they are fighting a war, does not make it so. One side declaring war on one does not automatically mean you are in a state of war and thus all attacks perpetrated in that state can be deemed terrorism.

Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000) Driftslut is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT op went full retard and for the sake of everyone, he probably should throw himself in front of a speeding semi (an SUV would be acceptable as well).

GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000) GettinFitt is just really nice. (+1000)
    How about not have war and kill people? How about negotiating for peace instead of killing eachother for no damn reason that doesnt sound too hard
    The fact that you are negotiating for peace shows that the option for conflict is still on the table. Otherwise, what do you do if you no agreement can be reached? The only alternative is to be 100% pacifist

I actually studied modern history and history extension last year mate. Came 1st in my grade for modern
    Well go study it more. Start here: http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...tz%20princeton

Originally Posted by LashGordon View Post
    An attack against a state in a time of peace would be my broad definition. The US had not declared a state of war against those who perpetrated the attacks of 9/11. It's the same story people in my home (N.Ireland) have tried to use to justify their terrorism. Just because one side believes they are fighting a war, does not make it so. One side declaring war on one does not automatically mean you are in a state of war and thus all attacks perpetrated in that state can be deemed terrorism.
    No we didn't, but Bin Laden declared war on us. By the way, I'm just playing devils advocate.

Edit: So the attack on Pearl Harbor would have been a terrorist attack?

Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by p7nk View Post
    attack on pearl harbor is hardly what i would call "some bs"
    attacking a military target is different than nuking a civilian city.

now, not saying we should not have nuked, or it is good or bad. Just . . . regardless of circumstances . . . dropping a nuclear weapon on a civilian city is absolutely horrible. I dont want to say weather it was justified or unjustified . . . but regardless it is horrible.

Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Drufeus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    And how many Chinese killed in the years up to and throughout WW2 by the Japanese? People tend to remember the tragedies of their own country. This doesn't make the killings of innocent people any less sad or disturbing when it happens in other countries. Tragedy unites a nation and a sense of patriotism and desire to protect our land. If we remembered every atrocity for every country, we would be in a state of remembrance for eternity.

LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000) LashGordon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by GettinFitt View Post
    No we didn't, but Bin Laden declared war on us. By the way, I'm just playing devils advocate.

Edit: So the attack on Pearl Harbor would have been a terrorist attack?
    I'm sure there would be an argument to say so. IMO an attack on a military target during a state of peace is a declaration of war intent. An attack on civilian targets (a la 9/11, IRA attacks) in a time of peace is an act of terrorism.

iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000) iliveintn is just really nice. (+1000)
    OR WHAT ABOUT, dont invade japan and dont bomb anyone? That sounds like a good idea hey?
    This is just terrible trolling.
    Krispy Kreeeeeeme 2012

Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Inev has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by victor_maximus View Post
    Only needed to be one bomb, but those dumb mofo's Japs wouldn't surrender.

Also negged for totally disregarding the surrounding circumstance.
    how do you know he disregarded the surrounding circumstances? he did not address them. But there is definitely something to be said for the way Americans address 911 vs Hiroshima or Nagasaki. In fact you could take that one further and say there is something to be said about all human beings on this earth.

do you think 911 should get the amount of coverage it gets compared to Hiroshima and Nagasaki?

matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matw has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by M0rtalk0mbat View Post
    I've noticed american brahs only care about other americans who get slaughtered, if it's a minority like jewish, blacks, or chinese, then it's acceptable and ok to talk and joke about.
    American and allied soldiers died in the holocaust aswell.......

I actually studied modern history and history extension last year mate. Came 1st in my grade for modern
    no wonder you have this stupid mindset, most teachers in humanities have that kind of hippy view

byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) byoushin has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    It was horrible but far from the worse thing that's ever happened.

dat der American Civil War...

Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000) Molec is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnyFatGinger View Post
    I joined the army 3 months after 9/11. I did 3 tours in Iraq, during which I watched countless Americans die, lose limbs, and get burned up till they looked like monsters. I wish op got his legs and pecker blasted off in an efp strike.
    You sure taught those Iraqis to never mess with Americans again...

boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) boutTreefiddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Floridatrainer View Post
    They were warned... seriously.
    this along with the prediction of 1 million US military being killed during an invasion of Japan
    ***Misc Hunting and Fishing Crew***
    ***Civil Engineering Crew***

Originally Posted by M0rtalk0mbat View Post
    I've noticed american brahs only care about other americans who get slaughtered, if it's a minority like jewish, blacks, or chinese, then it's acceptable and ok to talk and joke about.
    this is true of almost all people everywhere. It is not unique to america. It just happens that america tends to kill the most people oversees in the name of self defense. So we are the best example of it. But make no mistake that there are almost no other people on the planet that would not act like Americans do in this regard.

lol I dont lift. wuts dat damian001's Avatar
    damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) damian001 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Does anyone here know if they take the day off in Japan on August 5?
    RBC - Rep Back Crew
    "You scratch my back, I scratch yours."

RIP CandyJunkie 11/19/2008.

djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djfuzzy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bobbobson View Post
    americans are brainwashed into mindless patriotism and cannot look at 9/11 rationally

/thread
    Where is your rational train of thought for the slaughter of thousands of our own people on our own soil?
    O|||||||O Official Jeep Brah Crew O|||||||O -creator-

USMC
    ★cVc★

Registered User SkinnyFatGinger's Avatar
    SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SkinnyFatGinger has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Molec View Post
    You sure taught those Iraqis to never mess with Americans again...
    Hearts and minds *******, I would have rather watched hajis run around with their skin on fire but orders is orders.

Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Shangius is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How come people always bring up the atomic bombings but never the firebombing that leveled Tokyo and numerous other Japanese cities? Those did far more damage and killed a lot more people.

Originally Posted by Deezenutz View Post
    I'm half Japanese, and I think it's fukking stupid how some people can still hate on Japan for what they did. Yeah, the Japanese were REALLY evil fuks back then, and it's understandable that America retaliated after Japan bombed pearl harbor, but I just find it ignorant how some people are still racist and hateful towards Japan, ESPECIALLY after 200,000+ people died, compared to the casualties of Pearl Harbor.
    What about the millions of Chinese innocents killed by the Japanese? Are 200,000 Japanese civilians worth more than them?

How about the fact that Manila was the second most destroyed city in the war after Warsaw due to Japanese warcrimes?

There is still real tension between Japan and other Asian nations about WWII. Especially since the current Japanese government tries to keep the populace ignorant about how fukking evil the Japanese were back then.
    Strive for
    The body of a God
    The mind of a Scholar
    The humility of a Monk
    And the heart of a Warrior

NoFap/Meditation/GreenTea/Yoga crew

ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50) ImRickJamesbish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Japanese shifted their attack from america to whales, because they think whales dropped the bomb on Hiroshima.

CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000) CheeBye is a complete loser! (-2000)
    911 was bad no doubt about it, but you guys cannot deny that the US has done some terrible things as well which people overlook just because US emerged the victors. Lettuce be cereal, if japan retaliated with nukes(hypothetical ww2 situation) it would seem totally justified on their part.

hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000) hittman is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by victor_maximus View Post
    Only needed to be one bomb, but those dumb mofo's Japs wouldn't surrender.

Also negged for totally disregarding the surrounding circumstance.
    you cut off 'mericas oil you get butt fukked kunt!
    Glorious PC master race

Originally Posted by SkinnyFatGinger View Post
    For seeing so much pain and suffering you seem all too eager to engage in it again . . .

If you were at Nagasaki you could have watched 70,000 turn to ash and die from extreme radiation exposure. Then you could have watched as babies are with birth defects that kill them before they ever grow up. I don't have a number on this but i cannot imagine it is any less than tens of thousands. I cannot imagine how horrible this would be as i have never seen anything like it. You have witnessed things of similar nature though . . . you should be able to understand how horrible this event was. And that perhaps we should be more respectful of all peoples in life and death. Particularly because you know of war. Maybe the OP was callus and disrespectful, but the essence of his post has a lot of truth to it.

In retrospect that bombing probably saved lives . . . But that does not make it any less horrible. Just like your time in Iraq and the deaths of your friends could save lives in the future. That does not make the soldiers and civilians suffering any better or worse. It exists as horrible acts for what has been done to you and your friends, and what our military has done to others. Weather they are justified or not. They are all horrible.

victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000) victor_maximus is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Inev View Post
    how do you know he disregarded the surrounding circumstances? he did not address them.=
    9-11 was such a horrible event, one of the worse in history...
    Yet nuking a city and killing hundreds of thousands of Japanese people is perfectly fine
    He implies that Americans view the killing of Japanese as fine. A single statement that by itself seems grotesque, but when you account for the events that led up to the dropping of bombs, it is a different story. A choice between evils. In a perfect world there would be no killing, but this world is far from perfect.

In fact you could take that one further and say there is something to be said about all human beings on this earth.
    The human civilization treatment towards one another can be at times... repulsive.

But there is definitely something to be said for the way Americans address 911 vs Hiroshima or Nagasaki... do you think 911 should get the amount of coverage it gets compared to Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
    this man explains it pretty well.
    Originally Posted by TONYLIFTER View Post
    We as people only give a crap about what is relevant to us, we were pissed about pearl harbor cause it hit close to home. Someone could say 100k people were killed in situation A and show you some pics and you may say. Oh thats horrible blah blah blah but means nothing really to you, however if I kill 10 people right in front of you, you can be scared for life. Six million jews were killed over a period of 4+ years that drawfs almost any sort of horrible disaster we or our parents ever experienced, it just goes to show ,out of sight out of mind
    the media broadcast what is relevant to us

TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheRejuvenated is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    How about the fact that Japan took over and enslaved pretty much entire southeast asia? The second bomb is the only one that is questionable, since from what I read japan surrendered after the first, but allies didn't receive the message or something until after the second was sent off.

Japan was a monster of a nation and they were killing and enslaving tons of innocents all over that area, gtfo OP.