RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) RedJune has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Working out, Intertwined with some cardio?(Vegetarian Lifestyle) Help!

Alright here's my issue.. I workout mon-sun No rest days,

Monday chest
    Tuesday Legs
    Wednesday bi tri
    Thursday Shoulders
    Friday Back\Forearm
    Saturday Full body
    Sunday Push workouts

I Also do 15 mins of cardio after every workout at the end, but it's high intensity on the treadmill Sprint 30 sec on 100 speed, jog 30 sec on 50 speed, It's Just enough to burn close to 300 calories. Now the reason i do some cardio is, Im still in the process of loosing fat.. I went from 285 lbs down to a current 195, Iv'e been seeing HUGE gains the past 3 months lifting.. Now i hear that cardio burns muscle tissue, but in my case is it necessary or should i strictly stick to lifting... NOTE: My Nutrition is clean and strict. I am a vegetarian so i eat alot of veggies\beans\ NO starches what so ever Except my daily oatmeal!.. Thoughts? Feedback?

Thanks
    Ivan